Ingen skulle förneka det faktum att, När det gäller smidigt fungerande, Microsoft Windows is the most stable operating system (När det gäller smidigt fungerande) we have at present. Men fortfarande, there are times when you have to face some errors while using it. Some of the most terrible such errors are the blue screen of death errors. Och, den blue screen stop 0x0000003b is an error which comes under this category of errors. I denna artikel, I am going to cover everything about this blue screen stop 0x0000003b. So just keep reading…
Blå skärm Stop 0x0000003B
BSOD 0x0000003b is an error which will suddenly stop all functioning and shut down your PC/laptop immediately in most of the cases. It may be the result of incorrectly configured system files or device drivers. Och, generally, the user comes across this error after installing a corrupt driver file or outdated software.
Förutom, för människor som står inför 0x0000007b Windows Error, click here to fix it now.
Symptoms Of Blue Screen Stop 0x0000003b
Now the question arises how you would identify that the error encountered by your computer is the 0x0000003b. Below I have listed some of the common symptoms that you can consider to identify the error:
- Sluggish Response
- Regular System Crashes
- Periodic Freezes of PC/Laptop, etc.
Causes/Reasons Of BSOD 0x0000003b
Before moving ahead to learn how to fix the blue screen stop 0x0000003b, it is highly recommended to understand its causes first. Hence I have listed below the most important causes of this error for you to go quickly go through:
1. Corrupted System Files
There are times when you come across a corruption of some system files after installing a windows update or software update in your computer. Och, as you very well know that the system files are critical files of the OS (Arbetsdrift systemet), their corruption may result in several errors interrupting the functionality of the system. Blue Screen Stop 0x0000003b is also one of such errors that resulted after the corruption of one or more system files.
2. Corrupted Device Drivers
Whenever you need to connect a hardware device (like printer, scanner, etc.) till datorn, you need to install the particular device driver meant for connecting that device to a computer. But sometimes you make a mistake to install an outdated or corrupt driver for the device you want to connect to your system. Och, such outdated or corrupted device drivers will also corrupt other essential files in your computer, which will further cause the System_Service_Exception 0x0000003b.
3. Memory Corruption
As you know that the Random Access Memory (RAM-MINNE) is responsible for the execution of all of the programs of your computer. Although the programs are stored in the hard disk, yet only the RAM can read or write them. So can you imagine what would happen if the primary memory of your computer gets corrupted? Faktiskt, no program will be read or written. Med andra ord, you can say that the system will not be able to execute any program resulting in the interruption of the functioning of the system. It will ultimately cause the Stop Code 0x0000003b or even stop the entire working of the system in some cases.
4. Corrupted Registry Entry
Whenever you install new software or program in your computer, a new registry entry is made in a database of your system for that particular program. Men ibland, medvetet eller omedvetet, installation of malicious programs results in corruption of these entries. And once these registry entries get corrupted, it will also cause the Error 0x0000003b.
5. Damaged Hard Disk
The hard disk of your computer stores all the programs to be executed by the system. Och, Å andra sidan, the primary memory (RAM-MINNE) is responsible for the execution of those programs. But if your hard disk has some corrupted sectors, it will not be possible for the RAM to read the programs stored in those parts of the hard disk. In such cases, execution of the programs becomes impossible, which also causes the 0x0000003b error.
The malicious programs which damage or corrupt the useful program files, system/driver files, or any other valuable data stored on your computer are called viruses. Not only do they corrupt the useful files of your system but also replace the links of some useful files by the links of some unknown and unwanted files. Hence when a virus attacks on your system and replaces the links of some files (which are required for the running of some crucial system files), it severely affects the functioning of your computer, resulting in the errors like Blue Screen 0x0000003b Stop Error.
Methods To Fix The Stop Code 0x0000003b
There are many methods to fix the Blue Screen Stop 0x0000003b, depending upon the various causes of the error. I have listed below some important methods which I thought are the most useful ones:
1. Repairing Corrupt System Files
No need to explain again how vital the system files are for the smooth functioning of a computer. Hence corruption in these files will surely disturb the functioning, resulting in the BSOD 0x0000003b. In such cases, you need to repair the corrupt system files. In order to help you perform this task, Windows comes with a utility which not only can scan the corrupt system files, but also can repair them quickly. This utility offered by Windows to help you fix the error is referred to as the SFC (System File Checker) kommandot. You can execute this command in command prompt, which will not only scan the system files but also will repair them. Follow the steps given below to execute the System File Checker command.
- Gå till den ‘Start‘ menu and search for the ‘Kommandotolken.‘
- Once the option for ‘Kommandotolken‘ appears in the menu, click on it using the right button of your mouse.
- Välj alternativet för ‘Kör som administratör.‘ It will open the command prompt window.
- Nu, type the code ‘sfc scannow‘ and press the ‘Ange‘ key from your keyboard.
Once you are done with all the steps given above, the SFC will come into action. It will check for all the corrupted system files and repair them in order to fix the error.
2. Scanning Computer For Viruses
As we discussed earlier also, viruses are also the reason behind the Stop Code 0x0000003b in some cases. They generally damage the registry entries, system files and other important programs of the computer. This kind of damage may ultimately result in the error stopping the computer from functioning. So if you have identified that the reason behind the error encountered by your computer is due to these viruses, you should execute a full-scan of the computer with an Anti-Virus software or tool. This kind of software will not only scan your computer for the infected files but also disinfect them (once found) in order to clean your system from the existing harmful viruses.
3. Checking Corruption Of RAM
If the reason for system_service_exception 0x0000003b on your computer is the corrupted RAM, you should think about replacing with a new one. But it is highly recommended to make sure that the actual reason behind the error is the corruption of the RAM. Annars, you will end up wasting your money on the new RAM without finally being able to fix the error. In order to check whether your RAM has any corruption or error, you can make use of the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool by using the steps given below:
- Tryck på Windows+R keys from your keyboard in order to start the ‘Köra‘ kommandot.
- Now type the code ‘mdsched.exe.’
- Click/select the option of ‘Starta om nu och kolla efter problem‘
- The computer will restart and check for errors in the RAM. If it diagnoses and displays any error, you should replace the RAM. And if it doesn’t show any error, you should check for the other causes of 0x0000003b error.
4 .Scanning Hard Disk For Bad Sector
Improper uses, viruses, and many other reasons may cause damage to the hard disk of your computer, which will create bad sectors in it. The hard disk corrupted in this way may also cause the BSOD 0x0000003b. You can easily scan the hard disk for error/corruption and repair it by following the steps given below:
- Första, Klicka på den ‘Start‘ knappen.
- Sök efter ‘Kommandotolken.’
- Once the ‘Kommandotolken‘ option gets displayed, click on it by the right button of the mouse and then select the option ‘Kör som administratör.’
- Now the command prompt window is open. Type the character ‘chkdsk/f‘ and press the ‘Ange‘ key from your keyboard.
- The scanning of the hard disk will start. If any error/corruption is found in the hard disk, it will be repaired. And that’s it.
5. Restoration Of System To The Previous Condition
Sometimes you need to restore your system to a previous condition if the reason for the Blue Screen Stop 0x0000003b is the error in a software/program. In order to facilitate you to accomplish this task, Windows comes with a utility program known as ‘System Restore.’ Using this utility program, you can easily restore your system to a restore point after a certain period of time. Follow the steps given below:
- Öppna den ‘Köra‘ command by using the ‘Windows+R‘ keys from your keyboard.
- Type the characters ‘rstrui.exe‘ and press the ‘Okej‘ knappen.
- Klicka nu på den ‘Nästa‘ button and select the restore point which you want your system to restore to.
- Klicka på den ‘Slutför‘ button in order to start the process of System Restore. Once the process completes, the error should be fixed.
6. Uninstalling Defected/Corrupted Programs
There are times when you install an outdated or corrupted software/program on your computer, and it results in the BSOD 0x0000003b error. In such cases, the only solution is to uninstall that particular program/software by following the steps as follows:
- Gå till den ‘Start‘ button and search for ‘control panel.’
- Once the ‘Kontrollpanelen‘ option is displayed, click on it to open it.
- Klicka på den ‘Programs‘ och klicka sedan på den ‘Program and Features.’
- Slutligen, select the program to be uninstalled and click the ‘Avinstallera‘ button to uninstall it. Det är det.
Method To Recover The Data Lost After BSOD 0x0000003b
If due to the Blue Screen Stop 0x0000003b, you have lost the data stored on your computer, you can make use of Recoverit (a data recovery software) to recover your lost data. Follow the steps given below:
- 1. Första, download the software ‘Recoverit‘ and install it on any other PC/laptop.
- 2. Launch the software/application.
- 3. The application will show you different types of recovery modes to choose from. Klicka på den ‘System krasch Data Recovery‘ läge.
- 4. Connect a USB device to the PC and make a bootable media.
- 5. Change the BIOS settings in order to boot into the USB media.
- 6. Now start recovering the lost data from your computer.
Recoverit Data Recovery software is the best application to recover the lost data from your computer after the Blå skärm Stop 0x0000003B.