Dr.Fone Toolkit - Android Data Recovery
The World’s 1st Android Data Recovery for Smartphones & Tablets
Recovery can be done for a variety of lost data including deleted contacts, messages, and pictures along with audio and video files and most importantly, app specific data such as Whatsapp messages.
Although it is it an Android Data Recovery tool, dr.fone for Android is fully compatible with Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra as well.
Why use the Dr.Fone for Android Data Recovery?
In this era of smartphones, all of us are extremely depended on their smartphones. This is why your Android needs to have a trustworthy and functioning tool for Android Data Recovery in case you lose your data unexpectedly.
Dr.Fone - Android Data Recovery in All the Scenarios
SD Card Issue
- Device locked or forgotten password
- Unable to synchronize backup
- Lost data after factory restore
- Lost data due to OS update
- Device stuck and not responding
- Data missing after Rooting or ROM flashing
dr.fone - Android Recover works in three simple and direct steps.
You can simply connect the installed device to a computer, run a scan and recover your details as good as new.
Supported 6500+ Devices
Protect and retrieve data from Android devices running the Android OS 2.1~ 7.0, including phones and tablets from Google, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Asus, OnePlus, XiaoMi, Acer etc.
- WhatsApp Chat History
- Call History
Dr.Fone Toolkit for Android Hot Tutorials
- How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy S4 / S5 / S6 / S7 Edge
- How to Recover Data from Broken Android Devices Easily
- How to Get back Contacts from Galaxy Note 5 / 4 /3 / 2
- How to Reset Android Password – the Lock Screen Password for Android
- Why Samsung Contact Backup with Dr.Fone is the Best Solution?
- How to Backup WhatsApp Photos on Samsung Easily?
- How to Unlock your Samsung Device?