How to Backup WhatsApp Photos on Samsung Easily
Now You Can Backup WhatsApp Photos on Your Samsung Android Phone
The WhatsApp application Messenger is increasingly used by corporates to address communication and information sharing flow between its people to foster a greater degree of team collaborations. Thereby streamlining and automating various processes which ultimately leads to higher level of performance and improved efficiency levels. The only thing that I worry about when I drop my phone into a tub of water is if I’ve backed everything up. More specifically, did I back messages as well as my photos up. There is so much valuable information that flows through my text messages; it’s frightening.
Whatsapp is a very popular cross-platform app for communication between smartphones. This application utilizes push notifications to get instant information on friends and colleagues sent. what’s more, it can send and receive messages, pictures, audio files and video information with ease. Until recently, people have this app on their Android smartphones, but some of them may delete chat history by their wrong hand, and it’s vital to backup Whatsapp Photos on Samsung. Or else when this happens to you, what will you do.
Now I introduce a solution of using Backup Whatsapp Photos on Samsung and some other Android devices. Samsung Data Recovery is a recovery tool to get contacts, SMS, photos, videos, and Whatsapp messages and attachments back on Android smartphones. As a user-friendly application, its operation is very simple. Let me show you at once.
How to Backup Whatsapp Photos On Samsung Device
More and more Android user tend to use Whatsapp as their chat tool, as WhatsApp Messager lets you send unlimited messages to contact anywhere. However, some of the Android users recently encountered a weird problem that Whatsapp messages went disappeared without deleting. Thus, we especially write this article to guide you with several simple ways to restore deleted Whatsapp photos on Samsung Android devices.
Part 1. Recover Recent Whatsapp Chats as you Backup Whatsapp Photos On Samsung (less than seven days)
Restore Whatsapp attachment by Uninstalling and Reinstalling Whatsapp
- Whatsapp automatically backs up chat history every day at 4 am system time. The Whatsapp backup folder can be stored for up to 7 days. It is surprisingly simple to restore WhatsApp chat history that less than seven days old by uninstalling and reinstalling Whatsapp.
- Backup Whatsapp Photos on Samsung in your current Whatsapp chat history. Any new messages sent/received after a backup, and deleted before the next backup, cannot be restored.
- Uninstall Whatsapp. Navigate to Setting > Applications > Whatsapp > Uninstall. Then reboot the Android device.
- Reinstall Whatsapp. Open Whatsapp and continue to the next screen step by step. Then verify your phone number.
- Restore Whatsapp messages. Hit the “Restore” button when prompted.
Part 2. Restore Older Whatsapp Messages (over seven days)
Whatsapp chats older than seven days old art slightly harder to restore. Here we offer the other two options to retrieve deleted Whatsapp photos on Samsung Android devices.
A. Manually Restore Whatsapp
- Find its Database folder on the SD Card – the extract route is /sd card/Whatsapp/Databases.
- Go to files that saved with names like “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.Crypt” where “YYYY-MM-DD” is the year, month and data respectively.
- Rename “msg store.db.Crypt”, adding “OLD” or something similar to the file name.
- Find file from before you accidentally lost everything and rename it “msg store.db.crypt“.
- Back to your Android device, then uninstall and reinstall Whatsapp in the same way as part 1.
B. Recover Whatsapp Photos on Samsung with Android Data Recovery – Best Solution
Failed to restore Whatsapp messages in the above ways? Don’t get too tensed, in this section; I will introduce the easiest way to recover directly deleted/lost Whatsapp photos messages without losing newest chat as long as the Whatsapp Photos haven’t been overwritten.
To start with, you need to get a Backup Whatsapp Photos on Samsung app named Dr.Fone for Android Data Recovery to help you do the job. It is specially dedicated to directly restoring lost/deleted files like WhatsApp messages and attachments from Samsung to PC/Mac. It supports most o f Samsung phones and tablets, like Samsung Galaxy, S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4/Note 5/A9/A7/A5/A3, etc. With it, you will get back the lost Whatsapp chat history with a few clicks, check the detailed steps:
1. Plug the Samsung device to your PC/Mac with a USB cable, then run it Select “Repair”.
2. Select “Whatsapp Messages & Attachments” option to continue.
3. Enable developer options to let the program access your Samsung device.
4. Select “Scan for All files” and Click “Next” to scan after the device detected.
5. Preview and Retrieve the recoverable Whatsapp by tapping button “Recover”.
The most convenient and reliable way to backup Whatsapp photos from Samsung Android devices is using this Android Data Recovery Tool. With this tool, you can retrieve the older Whatsapp attachments without losing the current messages. Besides, it allows you to recover Whatsapp photos directly from the Android device without any backups with ease. For iOS users, please switch to Full solution to backup Whatsapp photos on iPhone.