Come risolvere il chiamante del pool difettoso senza sforzo
Come già sapete, Windows è un sistema operativo molto facile da usare e potente, che ha riscosso un enorme successo. Infatti, Condivisioni di Windows più di 80% del mercato dei sistemi operativi. Indipendentemente dalla popolarità e facilità d'uso, Windows anche sperimentare alcune questioni volta per volta. Bad pool caller 0x00000c2 error is one of those issues you may experience with this operating system. Quando viene visualizzato questo messaggio di errore con schermo blu, è incredibilmente frustrante per gli utenti. But you shouldn’t worry about it at all because we explain the top solutions to it.
PS: click to learn more about how to fix 0xc00d36c4 (informazioni in inglese) error code during video playback, e Windows update error 0x800705b4, così come il Arresto schermata blu 0x0000003b facilmente.
Parte 01: Introduction to bad pool caller error
Bad pool caller error appears in a Windows system because of invalid registry entries and incorrect system settings. This error is identical to bug check error code. When the operating system demands system resources that aren’t actually present, such error can appear.
A dire il vero, there is no shortage of symptoms associated with this bad pool caller. Per esempio, your computer will start to be pretty sluggish and be frozen occasionally. In aggiunta a quello, the computer will shut down suddenly without notifying you. Bene, the purpose of this article is to explain all the possible solutions to this issue.
Parte 02: What causes bad pool caller error?
Ora, in questa sezione del nostro articolo, we will discuss the potential causes behind bad pool caller error.
01. A device driver is corrupted
You should know that device drivers are codes (or instructions) that bridge the operating system with the respective hardware. Così, device drivers are exceptionally important for the computer to perform smoothly. When the device drivers are corrupted, you will experience various issues with your windows computer. The best way to get rid of the corrupted device driver is to repair it.
02. Defective RAM
Bad pool caller error can also occur as a result of a defective RAM in your computer. When there is an error in the RAM installed, you will see plenty of negative impacts on the computer. Bad pool caller error is one of those errors. The only way to resolve this issue is by replacing the defective RAM card with a new one.
03. Due to a malware infection
Malware infections can cause plenty of negative impacts on software and hardware. In alcuni casi, these errors can be exceptionally harmful and may end up crashing your system totally. The worst thing about these infections is that they run in the background until something nasty happens. Once the things have gotten worsened, you will experience bad pool caller error as a result of malware infection. The most reliable way to eliminate such an issue is to have a virus guard installed on your system.
04. Corrupted file because of a software change
È interessante notare che, this is among the most common causes behind bad pool caller issue. Per caso, if you install or uninstall a software improperly, some files can be corrupted. Quindi, these corrupted files can cause a blue screen error. Così, if you have installed any new software programs on your computer, you should uninstall it and see. Forse, an incompatible file within the system can be the reason behind it.
05. Invalid registry entries
Windows OS has a range of different system settings called registries. These registries comprise the values related to each and every software and hardware item installed on the computer. To run the computer smoothly, there must be value entries for the Windows registry. Infatti, your computer can turn into a disaster within a couple of seconds with an invalid registry entry. If bad pool caller error has emerged due to invalid registry entries, those entries should be eliminated. per farlo, you can use a third-party tool (a registry cleaner).
06. Improper shutting down
If your computer has shut down improperly, that would be a cause for bad pool caller. That is exactly why we strongly recommend you to shut down your computer using the proper strategy. Nel vostro computer, there are plenty of various processes running. That means the system reads the sectors of your HDD constantly. If the computer is shut down improperly, all these processes will be disturbed. Di conseguenza, the computer will not save the processes that were running. Alla fine, it can end up with bad pool caller error.
Parte 03: What are the fixes to address bad pool caller issue?
In questa parte dell'articolo, we will explain how to fix bad pool caller error. Infatti, we intend to explain several fixes so you can try them depending on your situation.
01. Fix bad pool caller error occurred due to a change or an unplug of the USB device
If you have performed changes to the computer prior to the occurrence of the error, here’s what to do. If the error has occurred due to those changes, you should undo all of them. Così, recall what you have done and undo all those changes one by one. Per esempio, you can unplug recently installed hard drives, RAM, graphic cards, power supply, stampanti, ecc.
If nothing fixes the issue, you should unplug the USB devices connected to the computer. Quindi, you should reboot and see if the issue is fixed. If the computer works now, plug USB devices one by one.
02. If the cause of bad pool caller error is corrupted system files;
If the respective error has occurred due to corrupted system file, you should repair it as the solution. Here’s how to do it using the command prompt.
- Aperto ‘Eseguire‘ dialog box using ‘Windows‘ e ‘R‘ keys simultaneously.
- Type in CMD in the text field and hit ‘Immettere.’
- Once the command prompt has appeared, type in the text ‘SFC/scannow‘ without quotes. Quindi, ha colpito ‘Immettere.’
- This will perform a scan and repair the system files.
03. If bad pool caller error happened due to a system error;
If the respective issue has emerged in a Windows 8 o Windows 8.1 PC, Ecco come risolvere il problema.
- Innanzitutto, open up the sidebar using ‘Windows‘ chiave e ‘Ho‘ insieme.
- Ora, fare clic su ‘Change system settings‘ using the list on the sidebar.
- You should now click on the ‘Update and recovery‘ opzione.
- Quindi, fare clic sul ‘Recupero‘ option at the
- Ora, you will see three options. Fare clic su ‘Get Started.’ This can be found under ‘Refresh your PC without affective the files.’
04. If bad pool caller error has occurred due to malware;
Malware can be pretty harmful to your computer if you don’t address it perfectly. Some of the antivirus programs can necessarily affect your system files and other programs to create bad pool caller error. To get rid of this error, you should use a reliable antivirus program and clean your computer.
05. If the bad pool caller error problem is outdated hardware driver;
Outdated hardware drivers are surely among the most common reasons behind bad pool caller error. Di conseguenza, you might end up experiencing bad pool caller in your computer. The best way to resolve this error is by updating the drivers. Mentioned below are the steps to be taken in order to update the outdated drivers.
- Vai a ‘Inizio‘ menu and type the text ‘device manager.’ Quindi, si dovrebbe andare per il ‘Immettere‘ pulsante.
- You should perform a right-click on the outdated device.
- Quindi, fare clic sull'opzione chiamato ‘Update Driver Software.’
- You will then see a different window titled ‘Update Driver Software.’
- Quindi, fare clic sull'opzione chiamato ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software‘ to install the update.
- Wait patiently for a few seconds so the drivers will be downloaded.
06. Aggiornare i driver di periferica disponibile utilizzando un software professionale
Se i driver non sono aggiornati, è possibile farlo manualmente, Come accennato nel processo 05a. Tuttavia, può essere difficile individuare i driver obsoleti in una sola volta e trovare gli aggiornamenti manualmente. Per risolvere questo problema elegantemente, è possibile utilizzare software professionale. In questo caso, è possibile utilizzare uno strumento come Driver facile.
Easy Drive è in grado di verificare la scheda audio, scheda grafica, Schede di rete, processori, Chipset, e quant'altro. Con l'aiuto di questo strumento, sarete in grado di verificare tutti i driver facilmente. In aggiunta a quello, it can automatically update the drivers that aren’t updated yet.
Don’t you have enough time to search for outdated drivers one by one and manually update them? Se è così, this can be the perfect tool to do it.
The smart algorithm used in this software tool can recognize outdated drivers without any hassle. This user-friendly software can scan through all the drivers and help you find the outdated drivers easily. This software will install drivers from reliable sources only so you don’t want to worry about it. Driver Easy comes with Free and Pro versions, and they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Qui ’ s come farlo.
- Get Driver Easy downloaded and installed on the faulty computer.
- Launch the program and hit ‘Scansione ora.’ It will scan the computer for potential issues.
- In the scan results, you will see the list of drivers. The outdated drivers will be displayed with a flag. Fare clic sul ‘Aggiornamento‘ button next to these drivers to get the latest drivers installed.
- If you need to update all the drivers with a single click, Tuttavia, go for the Pro version.
07. If the issue is related to RAM;
If the issue is still persisting, you better check the RAM. Perché, as we know, bad pool caller issue can occur due to defective RAM cards as well. If you have installed several RAM cards and one of which isn’t working, that might be the issue. To test if the RAM is working, you should use RAM with Windows memory diagnostic tool.
- Aperto ‘Eseguire‘ dialog box using ‘Windows‘ e ‘R‘ key simultaneously.
- In the text field, type in the word ‘Mdsched‘ without inverted commas and hit ‘Immettere.’
- You will now see a memory diagnostic tool window that has two options.
- Fare clic sull'opzione ‘Ora riavviare e controllare i problemi (consigliato).’
- The computer will reboot, and Windows memory diagnostic process will open up shortly.
Parte 04: What if you have lost data due to bad pool caller error?
Come già sapete, bad pool caller error is pretty devastating. It may even end up causing severe data loss as well. To get rid of the error, some users may even go for a system restore or Windows reinstallation. In tal caso, you may lose the data stored on your computer (at least some of them). Bene, what if you have come across such an unfortunate situation? Is that it? Is your data gone forever? Probabilmente no!
Ma, don’t worry because there is a powerful data recovery software to help you out. This tool is called Wondershare Recoverit. This professional tool is considered to be one of the most powerful tools of its kind. Thanks for its smart and sophisticated algorithm, it can recover data that is lost due to various reasons. It can recover deleted or corrupted data with ease. Even if you have formatted your hard drives, Recoverit can retrieve the data back. Inoltre, this tool is capable of recovering data from other devices such as USB flash, external hard drives, ecc.
Features of Wondershare Recoverit
- Recover lost data due to formatting, intentional or accidental deletion, arresto anomalo del sistema, ecc.
- It supports all the file formats like photos, audio, messaggi di posta elettronica, musica, ecc.
- It supports a wide array of devices like memory cards, flash, fotocamere digitali, external hard drives, ecc.
- User-friendly interface with excellent support.
How to recover lost data using Recoverit?
Let’s see how to recover data using this software.
- Scaricare e installare Recoverit software on a working PC.
- Avviare il software e selezionare ‘Recupero di dati di sistema Crash.
- Create a bootable USB Drive or CD/DVD to save recovered data.
- Quindi, fare clic sul ‘Inizio‘ pulsante per procedere.
- Select the mode to create the bootable drive and choose ‘Creare.’
- Fare clic su ‘Formato ora‘ opzione.
- After creating the DVD or USB drive, insert the same to the crashed computer.
- Change BIOS settings so the computer will boot from USB or CD/DVD drive.
- Restart the computer to start the recovery.