Are you looking for an alternative to Tenorshare Android Recovery software? Then, you are at the right place, as here you will get all your answers regarding the best Tenorshare UltData Android Recovery alternative with dr.fone – Android Recover software.
Your phone data can be lost in any circumstance. You may delete it accidentally or you may misplace your mobile phone and thus lose your phone data. Or else, your mobile device can break or get damaged or can accidentally fall into the water. No matter, what is the reason behind your phone data loss, you definitely want to recover it in any case.
Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android Recover program
We know how important your phone data is for you. Whether it’s your messages, photos, videos, contact information, app data, or any other type of data, it is significant for you in some way or the other. The data may also contain the password of your email accounts or any other important details. However, losing these files by mistake, through intentional deletion, or a virus attack on your Smartphone, can put you in great trouble, especially if you want some or all of your lost or deleted data back.
Therefore, we have come out with a program, namely Dr.Fone for Android software by Wondershare. This software effectively allows you to recover your phone data, no matter how you lost it. Although there are much software available in the market for recovering phone data, the best one is Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android. There is no doubt about it, as you can verify this through the various reviews of software technology experts as well as users, who have themselves, using this software.
Tenorshare UltData Android Recovery program
Among others, there is also the famous Tenorshare UltData Android Recovery program, which is also used for phone data recovery. Many people use this software, but if you want the best alternative to Tenorshare Android Recovery software, then it is Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android program.
We have done a review of both these data recovery programs in this article. This review includes the overview, features, pros, cons, and the verdict of both the software so that users can decide which Android data recovery program is the best for them.
In the end, we have provided a summary table for both the programs in order to make it easy for the user to judge each of the data recovery programs. This way the consumer can choose the right data recovery program for himself or herself, as per their requirements and needs.
And, let me tell you again that the best Tenorshare Android Recovery alternative is Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android software. So, let us first look at Tenorshare Android Recovery software and then we will check out Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android program, along with the overview, features, pros, cons, and the verdict of both the programs.
Review of Tenorshare Android Recovery software
As the name suggests, Tenorshare Android Recovery software is used to recover data from Android mobile devices. It is an Android recovery tool that can recover different types of files from different Android smartphones to the computer. The software can restore videos, contacts, text messages, call history, and photos in the Smartphone. Besides this, it can also recover music, PDF files, as well as WhatsApp contact and messages.
Tenorshare Android Recovery program enables you take a preview of your contacts, messages, photos, etc., before you recover your phone data, so that you can simply come to a decision as to, which files you want to recover and which files you do not want to recover. With just a click of a button, you can recover your lost data as well as files from your Android mobile device.
Have a look at the features of Tenorshare Android Recovery software.
Features of Tenorshare Android Recovery software
- Restores lost, corrupted, and deleted data from Android smartphones, in addition to Android system files misplaced due to resetting or rooting
- Recovers different data files, such as videos, contacts, text messages, call history, photos, music, PDF files, WhatsApp contacts and messages, etc.
- Recovers data with just a few clicks
- It can directly detect external and internal memory of Android smartphones
- Option to preview misplaced files before recovery
- You can recover any type of file from your Android Smartphone
- This program is better for some versions of Android, ranging from Android 1.5 to Android 5. However, it performs better in Android versions of 2.3 and above
- It is a specialized program for data recovery from Android mobile devices, with the layout, options, and tools especially optimized for Android smartphones and not just capable of Android operating devices
- You can recover your data through this software in three simple steps to connect your Android mobile device and thus initiate scanning of your phone. There is also a full help file available for users, along with various questions and extra support
- Free trial option available
- Some of the Android smartphones have to be rooted in order to restore a few types of data. For this, you must check your Android Smartphone, its version, as well as its requirements
- The program is not offered free of cost, where there are many free Android as well as iOS data recovery programs available in the market, such as EaseUS
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is a nice program for recovering data and files from Android mobile devices. However, if you want a Tenorshare Android Recovery alternative, then opt for Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android software.
Review of Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android program: The best alternative to Tenorshare Android Recovery software
If you are looking for an alternative to Tenorshare UltData Android Recovery software, then Dr.Fone for Android program by Wondershare is your best bet. It will not only meet and suit your expectations but will surpass them in terms of its various features and characteristics. The program can effectively recover files from your Android mobile device, without any difficulties.
No matter, what file type you want to recover, whether photos, call logs, messages, Whatsapp messages, and contacts, contacts, videos, documents, or audios, you can recover them easily as well as quickly via Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android program.
Let us look at the various features of Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for Android Data Recovery program.
Features of Dr.Fone – Android Recover program
- Recovers all type of data, including photos, messages, call logs, contacts, videos, documents, Whatsapp messages and contacts, and audios.
- Restores lost data from many common scenarios, such as deleted data, stuck device, system crash, forgotten password, locked device, SD card issue, rooting error, routing, ROM flashing, in addition to lost files after factory restore, due to OS update, or unable to synchronize backup, etc.
- Directly scans Android smartphones and tablets, within no time.
- Option to preview and select files
- Simple user interface
- You can recover any file type from your Android mobile device
- Easy to use with just three steps, which includes connecting your Android Smartphone to your computer, identifying your Android mobile device, and finally scanning and recovering your phone files
- Quickly recovers data by directly scanning Android mobile devices as well as tablets
- You can take a preview and select only those files, which you want to recover from your Android Smartphone, thus saving your time as well as internet data
- Supports more than 6,000 Android mobile devices as well as several Android operating systems, including Android smartphones of famous brands such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, and Google
Dr.Fone for Android software, which is offered by Wondershare, is the number one Android mobile device and tablet recovery program in the world. This Android data recovery tool is perfect for everyone.
|Distinction basis||Tenorshare Android Recovery||dr.fone – Android Recover|
|1. Trial option||Yes||Yes|
|2. Compatibility with mobile devices||Compatible with more than 6,000 Android mobile devices as well as several Android operating systems, including Android smartphones of famous brands such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, and Google||Compatible with Android versions starting from 1.5 to Android 10. However, it performs better in Android versions of 2.3 and above|
|3. Compatibility with operating systems||Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP and Mac OS X 10.15, and earlier.||Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP and mac OS 10.15, and earlier.|
|4. Pricing||$49.95 for Windows and $59.95 for Mac, both for lifetime.||$49.95 for Windows and $59.95 for Mac, both for lifetime.|