Beste Hexacopter droner i 2019
Droner er mye moro å spille med og er nyttige for fotografering formål for. De siste par årene, de har fått mye oppmerksomhet, og med populariteten, flere droner blir utgitt på markedet. En type drone er Hexacopter, men det er ikke lett å velge riktig modell.
Vurdere prisen på droner alene. Så gøy som de er, de er extortionate, og youll ' være bevarer opp for et par måneder å få rett ettall. Men hvordan velger du den rette?
Med mindre du er en stor teknisk fanatiker, vil du sannsynligvis bekymre deg for å kaste bort pengene dine på feil en, overforbruk, eller bare ikke får pengene dine er verdt. Det er mange ting å vurdere, men å hjelpe deg å ta denne beslutningen, Vi skal vise deg den beste Hexacopters å kjøpe i 2019.
Hexacopter droner-hva er de?
I likhet med hvordan Sekskanter har seks sider, Hexacopters er en type drone som har 6 og Propeller i stedet for standard fire. Med de to ekstra motorene, de er bulkier enn standard droner og tyngre også, men deres prestasjoner oppveier bulk.
Quadcopters eller Hexacopters?
Den viktigste fordelen med en Hexacopter drone over en Quadcopter er ytelse.
At, de koster mer og er tyngre å bevege seg rundt. Men, den ekstra motorkraften gjør det mulig å fly med høyere hastighet og jevnere. Du vil også ha en bedre sjanse til å lagre drone i tilfelle at en motor bryter ned.
Selv om alle drone sprøytenarkoman vanligvis omgir Quadcopter modeller, 6-Blade alternativet er verdt å senke pengene dine inn hvis du har råd til.
Ikke fått mye erfaring med droner? Det beste alternativet er å få en av droner nedenfor som er mer egnet for nybegynnere enn de andre modellene.
Når det gjelder Beste platespiller under 200 Dollar, Klikk for å lese mer.
#1 – UDI RC U845
Først på vår liste er UDI RC U845, en UFO-lignende Hexacopter som gjør det enda morsommere å fly en drone. Det er noen bemerkelsesverdige ting om denne drone som gjør det til et spennende valg.
Kontrollere drone kan gjøres med enten kontrolleren som følger med den eller ved hjelp av Smartphone app. For den beste opplevelsen, Du kan plassere smarttelefonen på kontrolleren og bruke den til å vise live video strømmen mens du flyr. Selv om kameraets video kvalitet er en measly 640 x 480 piksler, Det er egnet for prisen av det.
Flytte til batteriet; kort batterilevetid på 9 minutter kan virke som ingenting, men du får to av dem med kjøpet. Egentlig, Dette dobler din drone batterilevetid (ikke mange produsenter gjør dette!).
Hva gjør denne drone flott for nybegynnere? Gyro stabilisering med 6 akser. Hvis du er bekymret for å krasje din Hexacopter, da vil Gyro systemet låne en hånd ved å holde drone stabil. Dette gjør det også mulig for drone å gjøre 360-graders vending.
Hvis vi betrakter den stabiliserende, dobbel batterilevetid, og det morsommere aspektet ved 360-graders flip, Dette er et fantastisk stykke tech. Den eneste negative er kort batterilevetid og overføring avstand.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Det tar 2 timer for å lade fullt
- Etter en full ladning, den flyr opp til 9 minutter
- Har en trådløs rekkevidde på mellom 50-80m
- Kameraets bildeoppløsning er 1020 x 960 piksler
- Kameraets Videooppløsning er 640 x 480 piksler
- Hsa 2 batteriene slik at du kan fly din drone lenger enn
- Unik UFO design
- Et innebygd kamera som kan ta bilder og spille inn videoer
- Du kan vise kameraets live feed mens du flyr
- Lang Batteriladetid
- Den korte fly distansen til 80 maksimum meter
#2 – MJX X600
MJX er kjent for å skape noen av de beste droner på markedet, og for nybegynnere, deres beste stykke er MJX X600. Denne drone har en litt kortere batterilevetid enn den forrige på vår liste, kommer med maksimalt 8 minutter. på den andre siden, skjønt, den har litt ekstra rekkevidde, på 100 Meter.
Selv om dette Hexacopter lener seg mer mot å være et leketøy enn et profesjonelt verktøy, Det er lett mistakable. Med en slik jevn fly opplevelse og rask respons, Det er ikke mye å kritisere her.
Stabiliteten er sikret med 6-akse Gyro stabilisering systemet samt hodeløse modus funksjonen. For nybegynnere, Det er den ekstra fordelen av en “tilbake til hjemmet” nøkkel. Ved å trykke på denne knappen, MJX X600 vil gå tilbake til lanserings området; en perfekt funksjon for nybegynnere.
Det er få negativer til å kjøpe denne drone. Mens en stor drone for nybegynnere kan det ta litt tid å bli vant til å bruke det. Siden det er en populær drone skjønt, Det er noen elektroniske ressurser som kan lære deg.
For under $100 Du kan forvente å bli imponert av MJX X600. selvfølgelig, med mindre du bruker hundrevis på en drone, så du skrånende ' avente en masse avansert vise egenskaper.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Maksimalt antall 8 minuttene av akkumulator livet etter fullt ut anklager
- Trådløs rekkevidde for 100 Meter
- Hodeløse modus
- 6-akse Gyro stabilisering
- Tar 2 hours for the battery to fully charge
- Lightweight (easy to carry and flies with little resistance)
- Includes a return home feature
- Has a semi-decent battery life
- High-quality and lightweight
- Some users find this a difficult drone to begin with
- Comes with a camera but using it can drain the battery a lot faster
#3 – MJX X800
MJX offer another fantastic drone model known as the MJX X800. If your main concern is getting the best for your money, then this is exactly what you’re looking for. It’s cheap, provides an incredibly fun droning experience, and is all-around fun to use.
Your money is well-spent on this drone, no doubt about it. It won’t even cost you $30, and considering the abundant features, this is more than a bargain. For det første, it has adjustable speeds – you can choose beginner, intermediate, or if you’re up for the challenge, professional. As tempting as it might be to go full speed ahead with a pro, stick with the beginner mode until you’re comfortable with the speed.
After you have the drone’s battery fully charged it will last roughly 10 minutter. It also has a wireless range of 100 Meter.
Steady flying is no problem thanks to the 6-axis gyro stabilisation system as well as the gravitational control mode. What does this mode do? When you’re controlling the Hexacopter with the controller (or transmitter), tilting it will also tilt the drone. This adds a whole new aspect to the experience when paired with the headless mode.
The MJX X800 also has orange and blue LEDs and spotlights. These might not seem like anything other than an aesthetic addition, but it means you can use this drone at night time too! There’s very little risk of losing it at night with these features making it glow in the sky.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- The battery life of roughly 10 minutter
- Hsa 3 different speed settings
- Wireless range reaching up to 100 Meter
- Has headless mode and gravitational control mode
- LEDs and spotlights to illuminate the drone at night
- Priced at lower than $30
- A great drone for anyone on a budget
- Lots of features considering the price of the drone
- Has a decent frequency range
- Very lightweight
- Doesn’t include a camera (but you can buy one separately and connect it!)
#4 – Top Race TR-MQ6
One particular drone that has a cool design to it is the Top Race TR MQ6. It’s a very simple drone, not to mention cheap, which is what makes it great for beginners.
With this drone, you can get a grasp of what it feels to fly a drone which is great if you don’t want to risk flying an expensive purchase and damaging it straight away. You’ll also be happy to hear that you won’t have to spend more than $30 on this one either – it’s cheap and has plenty to offer.
Along with the 6-axis gyro stabilisation that this drone has, it’s able to flip in 3 different directions. Etter 20 minutes of charging you’re able to fly it for roughly 6 minutter, and the drone has a range of up to 20 Meter. If you decide to buy this drone, be aware that because it’s very light, the controls are incredibly sensitive.
It’s not uncommon for first-time drone users to have a crash or two. Videre, you might crash the drone and break one of the propellers – not a problem! The TR MQ6 comes with an extra set of propellers that are easy to replace if anything goes wrong.
Til slutt, this drone also has LEDs on it which make it easy to spot when flying it at night and has headless mode too. You may be discouraged by the lower price tag (når alt kommer til alt, this usually means the product isn’t durable). With the Top Race TR MQ6, skjønt, you know you’re using a durable piece of technology that has plenty of features to get you started with piloting a drone.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Fully charges in just 20 minutter
- Flight time of 6 minutes maximum
- This is a nano Hexacopter drone
- Uses 6-axis gyro stabilisation technology
- Includes extra propellers in case of damage
- Can be flipped with ease!
- Only takes about 20 minutes to charge fully
- Easy to use because it is so lightweight
- Flipping drones (without crashing!) is a lot of fun
- Lightweight means that this drone isn’t strong enough for flying in the wind
- Can only fly the drone within 20 metres of the transmitter
Last up on our list of Hexacopter drones for beginners is the WLToys Skywalker V323. While it’s on our list as a beginner drone, it’s just as suited to be used by professionals too.
As you’d expect from a drone at this point, it has 6-axis gyro stabilisation to maintain steady flight. It can also do 360-degree flips so with a bit of practice you can impress your friends. Another beginner feature to look out for (and which this drone has) is headless mode. This is a great feature that will help you learn faster.
When it comes to the flight time, you can expect a full battery charge to last between 9 og 12 minutter, but there’s a lengthy charge of 2 hours as well. If the battery dies whilst you’re flying the drone then don’t worry, there’s some protection in place.
The propellers are surrounded by a foam-like shell. If anything is heading towards the propellers of the drone’s battery dies, there’s minimal risk of damaging these fragile components.
But even considering how great of a drone this is, and the impressive features it has, there is a catch. It’s pretty big and also heavy, so if the beginner drone pilot is a child, think again. Heldigvis, this is the only downside of the Skywalker V323 so if carrying around this hefty piece doesn’t bother you; it’s worth considering.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Propeller guards to prevent damage
- Has 6-axis gyro stabilisation to ensure a smooth flight
- Has a range of up to 150 Meter (the furthest on this list)
- Headless mode and can flip in any direction
- Fully charges in about 2 hours and lasts up to 12 minutter
- Made from strong materials (thus is very durable)
- Easy to control for beginners
- This drone has the longest range out of the beginner drones on this list
- Takes as long as 120 minutes to charge fully
- Because it is a bigger drone, it is heavy to carry around
Perhaps you already have a bit of experience using drones and if so, here are some of the Hexadrones that the professionals recommend.
Starting off our list of professional drones strong is the Yuneec Tornado H920 Plus. This is a drone that you definitely don’t want to miss out on, especially if you’re on the market for something that can aid your photography or videography.
This Yuneec Hexacopter is matched with a Panasonic camera by default. Så, whether you’re flying it for fun or for professional purposes, you’ll have access to a high-quality camera. Not only can the camera be used for live-feed viewing, but it can record videos in 4K quality and take photos too.
Although this drone is heavier than the beginner drones we’ve shown you so far, it’s also a lot faster. When flying the Tornado H920 Plus at full speed, it can travel at 40kph – amazing doesn’t even begin to describe that!
Back to the camera; one unique feature, which might seem common but isn’t, is that you can zoom in with it. Drones don’t typically have this ability with their built-in cameras, so this is a neat addition.
This drone is actually perfect for both beginners and professionals. You can fly it for 24 minutes and up to 1.6km away from you, and it even comes with a return to the home button. If you go exploring with the drone and don’t want to fly it back yourself, this feature takes care of it for you.
Let’s not forget about the controller; it’s pretty impressive too. Using the built-in screen, you can control the camera, but you can also set a specific flight path. By connecting to Google Maps, your drone is able to follow your specific flight path which is incredibly helpful for filming purposes.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Includes a return-to-home setting
- Comes with a Panasonic CG04 camera
- Programmed with smart flying modes
- The camera can take photographs and record 4K quality videos
- The battery life of 24 minutter
- Has a flight range of 1.6km
- Capable of recording high-quality 4K video
- Long battery life and far flight range
- The controller has a built-in screen to view the live camera feed
- Ready to be flown as soon as it’s taken out the box
- Very expensive even considering how impressive it is
- Large and heavy (not great for carrying around)
#2 – DJI Matrice 600 Pro
Looking for a Hexacopter that is meant purely for professionals? The DJI Matrice 600 Pro is perfect for you. Be warned that this is the type of drone that filmmakers use and it requires a decent amount of experience if you want to use it without frequently crashing, so only get your own if you know what you’re doing!
But if you’re an experienced user, there’s plenty to get excited about. Starting with the flight time, 32 minutes is definitely long enough. If you want to have a longer filming session, then DJI sells individual batteries too, but this drives up your costs. It’s also worth mentioning that this drone can hold up to 5.5kg of equipment (f.eks, camera filters, microphones, osv.). The more you add to the drone, the shorter the battery will last.
This is a true piece of technology, og slik, it’s a very heavy drone to carry. Weighing in at 15.5kg, this is far from a toy, and you might struggle to control it. Just a reminder: if you are a beginner then this will be a big challenge for you to use.
Aside from being so heavy, the only minor complaint is that it doesn’t have a built-in camera. Så, if you plan on using it for professional videos or photographs, you’ll also need to invest in a compatible camera too.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Has a maximum battery life of 32 minutter
- Carries a maximum of 5.5kg
- Flight speeds can reach 45mph
- Compatible with most cameras (and various gimbals too)
- Flies 5km away from you before losing signal
- The landing gear retracts into the drone
- Optional extras can be bought with the drone
- The range of 5km is incredibly far
- You can fit almost any camera to it (as long as it doesn’t weigh more than 5.5kg)
- Doesn’t come with a built-in camera
- Difficult to fly which is why it should only be used by professionals (or experienced users)
- Add-ons can make this drone’s full setup expensive
#3 – Yuneec Typhoon H
One other drone that you can buy from Yuneec, one of the best drone manufacturers for professionals, is the Typhoon H. This drone, spesielt, is popular because of the vast number of features it has without the inflated price tag to accompany them.
Unlike the DJI Matrice 600 Pro, this drone includes a camera (but not just a regular camera). This camera can capture videos in 4k resolution and takes photos at 12.4 megapiksler. One nifty feature of the camera is that it rotates 360-degrees, giving you more to work with when it comes to your filming.
Another useful feature is that the landing gear retracts too. Så, after taking off, you can press a button, and the landing gear won’t get in the way of your camera.
After you charge it up, you’ll be able to fly it for 20-25 minutter, and the wireless range is 1.6km. This is a slight downgrade from the Matrice 600 Pro but nonetheless is still impressive. When it comes to flying you can use dual operational controls – you fly the drone, someone else does the camera work. This essentially splits up the work and makes it easier to film drone videos.
We’ve come to expect professional drones to be big and heavy; this Hexacopter isn’t any different. The propeller arms do fold, but even so, you’ll still have to deal with the heaviness.
Yuneec had the courtesy to fit this drone with several smart features. From the basic take-off and landing automation all the way to collision prevention. If you’re ever about to fly this drone into an obstacle, the sensors will detect a collision and stop it from happening. There’s not a lot missing from this drone!
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- The 4K quality camera that can record 1080p and take 12.4MP photos
- Flight speeds can go up to 70kph
- Flies for as long as 25 minutes and with a range of 1.6km
- Collision prevention to stop expensive damages
- Foldable landing gear and propeller arms
- Dual-controlling capabilities
- The camera can record fantastic quality and rotate 360-degrees
- Sleek and modern design
- Landing gear can retract so that your videos aren’t obstructed
- Very heavy and difficult to move around
That’s right – another drone from DJI. We’ve never been disappointed by the drones that DJI have on their shelves, and the DJI Spread Wings S900 is no different. Rett utenfor balltre: this is made by professionals for professionals, not beginners!
Battery power for this drone, if we compare it to the others on this list, is at the lower end. Bare 18 minutes of battery life after a full charge – not a lot, but good for short films.
The Hexacopter is made with carbon, a material that is strong and light. Because of how powerful the propellers are and how lightweight the drone itself is, it can carry up to 8.2kg of equipment – cameras, microphones, filters, you name it. På dette notatet, you have to buy your own camera to film with this drone. A Zenmue S15 gimbal is provided though, meaning you can secure the DSLR of your choice to it.
When the time comes to start recording a video, you can retract the landing gear and rotate your camera 360-degrees with ease. Similar to the Yuneec Typhoon H, this drone also offers dual controls. As you pilot the drone, someone else can handle the camera controls.
One pretty big downside to this drone is the lack of a controller. You have to buy your own which often proves to be an expensive purchase. Så, it might look like you’re saving some cash, but without the transmitter that may not be the case!
Setting this flaw aside, the gimbal has a unique feature. It is connected to the drone but as a separate feature. After you start recording, this ensures the video is smooth, has no shaking, and is as high-quality as possible.
Is your main concern getting the best drone for your money? Given the lack of a camera and transmitter, another drone could be better. But if this doesn’t bother you and money isn’t an issue, DJI’s Spread Wings S900 is a top drone.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Flies for approximately 18 minutter
- Supports carrying up to 8.2kg of camera and microphone equipment
- Fitted with a gimbal which is compatible with a lot of different cameras
- Gimble can rotate 360-degrees when recording
- Dual control system
- Enables smooth recordings with the shake-free gimble
- Attaches to any DLSR camera
- Can carry a lot of equipment
- Landing gears and propeller arms can fold inwards
- Doesn’t have a built-in camera
- You have to buy your own transmitter
#5 – Walkera TALI H500
At the final spot on our list of Hexacopter drones for professionals is the Walkera TALI H500. It has a mid-tier battery that lasts 25 minutter, but if you attach a camera, microphone, or a gimble, then this drops to just 15 minutter. The range is about 1km, also slightly shorter than the other professional drones here.
When you’re placing an order to buy the Walkera TALI H500 you have the option to get a camera too. The camera you’ll receive is the HD iLook+ which shoots high-quality 1080p videos, and you can also snap 13MP photos too. If you get the version without a camera but have a GoPro, you can clip that to the drone as well.
Using the controller you’ll be able to access the auto landing and take off functions, den “return-to-home” knappen, and you can view the camera’s live feed with the built-in LCD monitor. These types of features make the Walkera TALI H500 seem great for beginners, but this isn’t the case.
Overall this is a great drone, and there aren’t many downsides. If we had to pinpoint some negative aspects of it though, the reduction in flight time when you have a camera secured is the main cause for concern. Your flight time is almost cut in half, depending on how heavy your camera is.
Nøkkel vise egenskaper
- Flies for 25 minutes with a full battery, eller 15 minutes with a camera on it
- The camera has 1080p video quality and 13MP picture quality
- Has return-to-home and auto landing buttons
- You can buy this drone either with a camera or without, and you can equip your own
- Landing stilts retract after taking off
- Smart flight modes provide a smooth flying experience
- Easy to use for beginners and pros, even though it is meant for professionals
- You can connect your own camera, such as a GoPro
- The controller has an LCD monitor to access the auto takeoff, landing easily, and return home features
- Considering the features, this drone is slightly overpriced
- Battery life significantly reduces with a camera attached
To Conclude for Hexacopter
Now that you have insight into the top Hexacopter drones that you can get your hands on, it’s time to pick one to buy. These are all amazing drones that can outperform any Quadcopter you look at. Two extra blades go a long way so whether you’re a pro or a beginner, use our recommendations above to buy a drone that won’t just be a lot of fun, but that will last years.