Part-1: What does Partition Editor mean, what are its features and what it is used for.
If you work with disk partitions, Partition editor is a good assistant. In general, you can regard a partition editor as partitioning utility. It is a software program which is used to edit, view, create or delete disk partitions. In the hard disk drives, disk partition is always regarded as the storage space’s logical segment. It means that a large device can be divided into different segments to isolate data from each other. In addition, it is allowed to simultaneously work with two kinds of Operating Systems.
So, what are the features of a Partition Editor?
Any partition’s feature is different, it is depending upon the version of the used software program and the operating system. However, in order to meet the users’ basic requirements, you can create some partitions on one partition or merely on a disk. Both narrowing down one partition and setting free space for other partitions are allowed. The Partition editor can also support you to do the deletion, modification, and creation.
Part-2: Top 5 Partition Editor that makes you easily manage the Hard Drive
If you want to manage the Hard Drive, what is the best Partition Editor that makes you do this job easily? Here, I will show you the top 5 available Partition Editor Software Programs.
As one of the top 5 available partition editor in the market, this software can help users get the most of hard drives. In addition to the hard drive partition, this tool can perform many other tasks to make sure the partition can be carried out successfully.
Thanks to the embedded functionality of vice versa and NTFS to FAT conversion, the system becomes safer and users can partition their hard disk without worrying about something.
- It is cheaper than other same segment software products
- With the help of easy-to-use wizard, you can manage disk in minutes
- It is compatible with Windows Operating System, which is based on UEFI/EFI boot and GPT Drive
- No data loss
- You don’t need to reinstall the Operating System if you want to migrate the OS to SSD/HDD.
It is available for the consistent upgrades
Its interface is user friendly and has better user experience
This software product doesn’t have any recovery CD along with it
Rating: 5/5 stars
This tool is popular among the users and becomes one of the best choices as a partition editor. It can help people do the job from merging to partition, but before you use the ideal functionality, you should make sure it has been installed correctly. Professionals recommend that newcomers may face a few problem when use this kind of partition editor.
- You can create partition tables
- It allows you to create, copy, move, modify, resize, check and delete partitions
- You can turn on or off the partition flags
- You can align to partitions traditional cylinder boundaries
- It is possible to recover the lost data
Using this program, you can convert the machine to dual boot
Interface can provide numerous functions
Users with lack of experience of this partition editor are not recommended to use it.
Rating: 5 out 5 stars
Partition Logic Partition Editor is a free partition editor that allows you do the disk partition in an understandable and easy manner. It has detail steps on how to use it and your hard disk can be sorted perfectly. It is so powerful that you won’t realize it until disk partition has finished.
- Composite USB Devices are supported and it treats each device independently on kernel level.
- Use CPU frequency to shorten boot, through a short countdown and system timer.
- It has the dragging of sliders and scrollbars, so users don’t need to keep the mouse pointer in the window or component.
- Through the specific kernel configuration files, both German and Spanish languages are supported.
- Screen doesn’t need to update each time since it enhance the graphics performance of window system
It is economical for its open source.
Interactive user guide
It has hardware limitations.
Rating: 4 out 5 stars
Paragon Hard Disk Partition Editor becomes the respectable partition editor program since its developing team has got countless awards on many occasions.
With its intelligent functionality and impeccable design, this tool can achieve anything.
- It is easy without any data loss.
- It has many functions such as creation, formatting, merging and splitting of partitions
- It can align partitions to enhance user advantage
- It has many additional security plus functions.
- It is a professional edition which supports virtual hard drives
Numerous functions available
Work without any data loss
It can only be used by professionals and the license is very expensive
Rating: 4 out 5 stars
This disk manager has many downloads in the contemporary times. So let us downloaded it and go on some tests. What surprises us is that it can do everything from partition management to disk handling and it has excellent quality and reasonable price.
- It can work across multiple disks, 32 disks are supported
- Manage your partition
- Convert between dynamic and basic disks as you want.
- It has easier accessibility to the disk
- It can boot from external DVD, so you don’t need to install OS.
GUI based interface, so it is helpful for users
Manipulate extensions of ads.
Rating: 4 out 5 stars