Recently, a lot of readers have written in worried queries asking about solutions for disabled iPad or iPhone. The gist of most queries is seeking answers that would help them to unlock their devices without causing any sort of information erases or leak. There are so many options out there; it can be truly confusing. This is why we have chosen some methods that will help you to bypass your iPad passcode.
It is not uncommon for people to get locked out of their iPhone’s or iPad’s. It may be because they changed their own passwords and forgot what it was or it could be simple as simple as children getting hold of the parent’s phone and punching in random numbers. Whatever the cause of this may be, it can be very frustrating if you are stuck somewhere and need to contact someone but, you cannot since your phone is disabled. In situations like these, you will need the best options so that you could bypass iPad passcode without any problem.
If you are locked out of your own phone, then you must have searched up a bunch of ways in which you could have unlocked the screen. A lot of the options warn you that you would lose all data if you chose that step. This can be a real cause of worry if you are someone who does not back up their phone from time to time. You will need to bypass iPad Passcode.
If you want to know if there is any official way to bypass iPad passcode, then there is no one way. You could go through iTunes or Find my iPhone, but there will always be a chance of losing your data for good. We all have important phone numbers and personal conversations that we would not want to lose, which means that this is not really a good option if you do not back up your phone regularly.
If you want to take the precaution and back up your data, then go to the settings and then turn on the feature which is mentioned as the iCloud backup. After doing that, you can relax as all of the data would get backed up from time to time.
Although this is not an official solution by any means, it is one of the solutions that a lot of people use and trust. You can say that it is a loophole that people are making the most of until it is fixed by Apple. There is a technique that seems to do the trick. But, it only works on Apple devices that are operating on iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.0. You can try to bypass iPad passcode by following the steps below.
1. In order to activate Siri, press the home button of the iPad or the iPhone and ask a question like “Hey Siri, what time is it?” A clock will appear on the screen showing you the time.
2. On the iPad, click on the icon of the clock. Once the world clock opens up, press on the plus (+) sign to add more clocks.
3. You can type a bunch of random words on the search bar and then press “Select All.”
4. You can now go ahead and choose Share from all the options that are there and then click on the icon for messages.
5. Type anything in the “To” option and then press the return button to come back.
6. Now, choose all the text that is highlighted and select it. Press the “Add” option.
7. For you to add a new contact, click on the option “Create New Contact.” You will see a new window pop up where you can fill in all the details for the new contact.
8. There will be an icon for the contact’s picture. Click on it and then choose the option for “Choose Photo.” You will be taken to the phone’s library.
9. Now you can click the Home button, and you will be able to access other features of the phone. In this way, you would have been successful in using Siri to bypass iPad Passcode.
The method that we mentioned above only works on a limited set of iPhone’s and iPad’s. It is better if you use the third-party app dr.fone to restore the device as well. Using iTunes is quite complicated, which is why users do not want to follow that procedure. There are chances that using iTunes would not get you the result that you would expect. This is why dr.fone – iOS Unlock is a good choice that you could go with.
Although this would restore the device, it would be a lot easier to restore the data if you had the option to backup turned on. After you got through all the steps that we have mentioned, the device would look brand new. It is compatible with all the new versions there are to the iOS. This is a tool that is hassle-free and secure, using which you could fix the issue easily. All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
1. The first thing that you will have to do is to install dr.fone on Windows or on the Mac. You can do this by going to the official website. Once it is done, just launch the application to know to bypass iPad Passcode.
2. Once the welcome screen appears, you can connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable. dr.fone should automatically recognize the device. Click on the button “Start.”
3. When the process begins, you will see the interface, which is a reminder to put the device into DMU mode.
4. When the next window pops up, you will be asked to give some information that is related to the device. After you do that, simply click on the button that is labeled “Download” once you have typed in all the correct information.
5. You will have to wait for sometime as the firmware download completes. Once the whole process is completed, all you have to do is to press the “Unlock Now” button. Doing so will take you one step closer to bypass iPad Passcode.
6. You will be asked to confirm the choice that you have made. Now, just follow the instructions so that you could provide the confirmation code.
7. Now, you can relax and sit back as dr.fone – Unlock gets to work. Just be careful that the connection is not broken while the process is still going on. You will get a notification once the whole process completes.
There are many steps that do not really work, which is why it is a good idea that you try to crack and remove the password instead. The best option would be if you could set up a new password so you would not have to try different methods to bypass iPad Passcode. iMyFone LockWiper is one such app that could help you out. It works great for all 4-digit, 6-digit passcode, Face ID, or even touch ID.
1. You will have to launch the application and then press Start. Before you do that, correct the USB cable to the computer and the iPad.
2. You will have to give the model number of the device that you are using and then proceed to follow the instructions and put it in DFU mode.
If for some reason you are not able to put it in DFU mode then press the option “Put your device on recovery mode.” You will see this option appear at the bottom of the screen and then go ahead and put it in the recovery mode.
3. You can now check to see if the device has been detected automatically by the program or whether you will have to do it manually. Once it is connected, press Download.
4. Once the download is well on its way, press on “Start to Verify.” You can also start the process to unlock by clicking on “Start Unlock.” You can then go ahead and put “000000” click on confirm and then when you see the option ‘Unlock” click on it. You will have to wait for sometime, so the screen lock is successfully unlocked and even removed.
iMyFone LockWiper is a very good option. One of the features of this app is that it is compatible with iPad and iPhone and all the latest versions of iOS. It has successfully helped over thousands of devices to bypass iPad Passcode & unlock iPhone X without a password.