Learning how to delete bookmarks on iPhone as well as how to delete bookmarks on iPad is easy with several simple steps that you can follow without going through so much hassle. With the convenience of their users in mind, many of the iOS devices today are packed with numerous high-end features. For example, if you would like to use your device to check online and save time simultaneously, all you need to do is to make the most out of the bookmarks feature on your iPhone. This is definitely a much easier and seamless way to gain access to those high traffic sites with a mere tap of your finger. All you need to do is to bookmark a specific page then pay it a visit with no need for you to type in the whole URL.
Everyone is aware of the extra features that you can get from bookmarks. When you often import data from other browsers, or you love to bookmark pages all this time, then, it is certainly a must for you to know how you can manage them well. Through this comprehensive tutorial, you will get to know how to delete bookmarks on iPhone and how to delete bookmarks on iPad through following several methods. Also, you will also find several amazing tips for managing your bookmarks on your device. So, what are the things you can do?
If you want to go old fashion in removing bookmarks from your iPhone or iPad, this is something that you can do with ease. Safari, which happens to be the default browser on iOS devices, offers users a way on manual removing of bookmarks. Just take note that you will need to manually remove each bookmark one by one, something that might eat up most of your precious time. But still, this provides a foolproof method of getting rid of any unwanted bookmark. To know how to delete bookmarks on iPhone or iPad, below are the steps you should follow:
1. To get started, launch your Safari browser then search for a bookmark option. Click on the bookmark icon for you to get a list of all pages you bookmarked in the past.
2. After that, you will see a long list of your bookmarks. To reveal an option for deleting it, just click on Edit link found at the bottom of the list.
3. To remove a specific bookmark, you can click on the Delete icon, a red icon with minus sign, to remove it. If you like, you can also leave swipe any bookmark you like to remove then click on Delete option.
And just like that, you’re done! Using this technique, you can then choose the bookmarks you like to keep and get rid of those you no longer need.
If manually deleting your iPhone and iPad bookmarks are not your thing, there’s no need to worry as there is still another great option available, which is none other than the dr.fone – iOS Data Eraser. In just a single click, you can now say goodbye to all unwanted data you have on your device. In addition, as these data will be deleted for good, there is no need for you to worry about any leftover data if you are planning to sell or give your device to someone else.
This can help ensure the protection of your identity, and you can also choose the type of data you like to delete. More often than not, before they sell their devices, users worry that they will end up forwarding or revealing their personal data to other people. With the help of iOS Private Data Eraser, these worries are eliminated completely. This is compatible with pretty much all iOS versions and offers foolproof results at all times. Know how to delete bookmarks on iPad & iPhone in a permanent way with these simple steps:
1. Download Dr.fone directly from its official website then install this on your iOS device. Once you’re ready, connect your device to the system then launch the app to arrive at the welcome screen. Aside from the options provided, enter “Erase” and click “Erase Private Data” for you to continue.
2. Once your device is connected, this will be detected automatically by the application. Click the button with “Start Scan” text to proceed in the process.
3. Wait for a few minutes as the app will start scanning your iPad or iPhone and display all private data that it can extract. You may also get to know the progress from the on-screen indicator. Your data will be separated into various categories.
4. After that, once the entire process of scanning is completed or done, you may simply choose the data you want to get rid of. You may either handpick data you want to remove or delete the whole category too. For you to know how to delete bookmarks from iPhone, you only have to check the category of Safari Bookmark for you to delete every item. After choosing it, click a button to erase the data from the device. You will then get a pop-up message for you to confirm your option. The only thing you should do is to type “delete” as your keyword and click the button to erase or delete the selected data.
5. It will initiate the entire process of deleting the respective from your device. Just wait for the whole process to be completed. See to it that you do not disconnect your device during this step.
6. As soon as the data are deleted, you’ll receive a congratulatory message. And you may disconnect your device and utilize this as per your requirements.
Now that you know how to delete bookmarks from iPhone or iPad, you may take the next level through managing each of your bookmarks on your device. By managing the bookmarks on iPad or iPhone, you can quickly save your time and utilize this feature in lots of ways. There are some tips that will definitely help you make most out of this wonderful feature, and these include the following:
1. More often than not, a lot of users want to place most of the accessed websites at the top part of their list. You can quickly re-arrange your bookmark’s order on iPhone without experiencing any inconvenience. All you have to do is to open the bookmarks as well as tap the Edit option. After that, consider dragging and dropping the bookmarked pages as per your wishes when setting your preferred position.
2. While saving bookmarks, your device might give a confusing or wrong name to the page sometimes. You may rename bookmark pages easily to make it easy and clear to understand. On Edit-Bookmark page, you only have to tap on the bookmark you want to rename to open another page. Here, just provide a new name and consider going back. Your bookmarks will be renamed and save automatically without the need for you to consume too much time and effort.
3. For to manage each of your bookmarks on your iPad or iPhone, you can quickly organize them in various folders if you want to. You only need to tap on Add bookmark folder option to make a new folder. Also, for you to put respective bookmarks to your preferred folder, the only thing to do is just by going to the Edit bookmark page. Then, choose it. You will find a list of different folders like Favorites under the option on Location. Tap any of your preferred folder where you like to add your bookmark, and you can be assured that you will stay organized all the time.
Being knowledgeable on how to delete bookmarks on iPad as well as how to delete bookmarks on iPhone will help you make most of this unique feature on your iPhone or iPad. Aside from that, always consider those tips mentioned above for you to experience ease and save your precious time while you’re accessing the Internet. You may also use some professional tools for you to remove some of your bookmarks. If you are experiencing some problems, check the steps that you performed and ensure that you’re doing it properly.