Regarding Airplay doesn’t work issue, in fact, Airplay is one of the most iOS changing features out there as it allows for an easier wireless connection to be made between devices. By doing this, it has opened up the possibility for users to do so much more with their iOS device and because of that, it has become a vital part of the iOS operating system and is one of the most enjoyed features offered by it. With Airplay, users are able to:
- Stream content directly from their device onto their televisions.
- Easily connect their iOS device to their computer.
These are only a couple of the doors which Airplay opens up to users and there are so much more. With this in mind, when Airplay refuses to work and we struggle to fix it, it can be frustrating to deal with. On that note, let’s take a look at some of the methods available to fix Airplay doesn’t work.
As with anything that doesn’t work in terms of technology, there are a few things which you should check out before going straight to the main methods. Some of these things include:
If you have your Bluetooth turned on, try turning it off. Having your Bluetooth can often interrupt the Airplay connection.
Make sure that your Wi-Fi is enabled. Sometimes it is faster to use your data connection rather than a Wi-Fi connection, thus we disable our Wi-Fi.
Update your router. If you have an older router, this shouldn’t be a problem. However, a lot of modern routers need to have their firmware updated regularly.
Restart your Wi-Fi. Routers are much like computers and in that sense, it’s important that you restart your router every once in a while.
Update your iOS. Apple push out an update for the iOS operating system every week or so and a lot of these updates are important, although most of us tend to ignore the updates due to the inconvenience it causes.
Update your computer system. Similar to iOS, Windows and Mac push out frequent computer system updates. Make sure that you are up to date with all of these updates.
Once you’ve covered these basic fix Airplay doesn’t work checks, if you are still having issues with Airplay, it’s time to try some of the other methods available.
The main program that we’re going to be looking at to fix this issue is Dr.Fone – iOS Screen Recorder. This program has a lot to offer and if you haven’t checked it out already, it’s worth doing so. While we are going to look at all that it has to offer, later on, let’s first take a look at how you can optimize its use to fix Airplay.
Using Dr.Fone to fix Airplay Doesn’t Work
Simply follow the steps below to sort out any issues that you are having with Airplay.
Step #1 – Start off by downloading and installing the Dr.Fone program accordingly. Once you have it installed, launch the program.
Step #2 – If you haven’t done so already, connect your faulty iOS device to your computer using an iOS cable.
Step #3 – On the iOS Screen Recorder program, from here you will be presented with a variety of options. For this method, click on the “iOS Screen Recorder” option.
Step #4 – Before moving on, make sure that your iOS device is connected to your Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
Step #5 – On your iOS device, swipe upwards to reveal the control panel. From here, click on “Airplay”, followed by “Dr.Fone”, and lastly enable the mirroring option which appears.
Step #6 – Your devices display will now be displayed on Dr.Fone, showing that you have successfully mirrored your display and are ready to move on.
If your device’s display does appear on Dr.Fone – iOS Screen Recorder, you have managed to successfully fix Airplay doesn’t work and can now enjoy all that Airplay allows. However, if your display isn’t shown, go back to the beginning of the process and make sure that you have carefully followed each of the steps.
Even though we have focussed in on how Dr.Fone – iOS Screen Recorder can be beneficial to fixing iOS Airplay issues, the program has a lot more to offer. Some of the other features which Dr.Fone has to offer are:
- iOS 12 Compatibility. With iOS 12 being recently released, a lot of users worry that their applications may not be compatible once they update. After the release of iOS 10, Dr.Fone was updated to ensure that all iOS 12 users could still take advantage of all of the features which it has to offer.
- Computer Compatibility. In terms of computer, the program is updated regularly so that it is compatible with all versions of the Windows computer system. However, Dr.Fone – iOS Screen Recorder is currently not available for Mac computers, however, it may be available in the future so don’t worry!
- Presentations. In the past, whenever someone is hoping to record some content using their iOS device they would have to manually record the screen using another camera, and this comes across as very sloppy recording. With Dr.Fone – iOS Screen Recorder, you are able to directly record your devices display and have it stored on your computer for easy use. This allows you to make recordings regarding iOS devices easier than ever before.
- Simple Recording Process. Screen recording has never been easier than it is with Dr.Fone. The simple one-click recording process makes it easier for all Dr.Fone users to record their iOS display without having to worry about learning a difficult process. This allows for those who aren’t as tech savvy as others to enjoy all of the features which Dr.Fone – iOS Screen Recorder has to offer.
- HD Recordings. Quality is important when you are recording your iOS display, and this is taken into account. With Dr.Fone, both your devices display and the audio which is recorded is recorded in an HD format.
- Try Before You Buy. Buying software online isn’t something that everyone is comfortable with, and we understand that. With Dr.Fone, you are able to obtain a free limited version of the program to gain a first-hand experience with it, and ultimately decide whether you want to go forward and purchase it or not. Although the features are limited with the free version, you are still able to experience the program enough to make the purchase decision.
- Audio Recording. Being able to record audio to go along with your recordings allow for you to make your recordings a lot better. With Dr.Fone, you are able to record not only your devices microphone audio, but your devices system sounds too. By adding audio to your recordings, you can improve your presentations and productions a lot.
- No Advertisements. This is by far one of the best features of Dr.Fone. Advertisements can be incredibly disruptive and contribute to ruining the overall user experience. Dr.Fone contains no advertisements at all so that you can get straight into recording your iOS device’s display.
While using Dr.Fone – iOS Screen Recorder to fix Airplay doesn’t work issues is what we focused on mainly, there are a lot more features available through Dr.Fone. With it, you are able to get the most out of your iOS device’s recording capability and are able to put together the best produced recording possible.
If you haven’t already taken the time to check out Dr.Fone and some of its features, go ahead and check it out now.