How to Perform FRP Lock Bypass on Android?
Can you ever perform an FRP lock bypass? If yes, what are the tools you require to do so? Why would you need to do an FRP lock bypass? More importantly, how to perform an FRP lock bypass? Let’s find out!
In a nutshell, FRP Lock is the abbreviation for Factory Reset Protection. This is a special security measure introduced by Android in order to prevent various fraudulent activities. This feature is available in Android since its 5.1 version. FRP lock allows only the original user of the device to access it and reset it. Although it is a really impressive security feature, some of us may need to perform FRP lock bypass.
When do you need to perform FRP lock bypass?
Here’re some of the most common instances in which you may require to know how to bypass FRP lock.
- You have purchased a locked secondhand Android, and you don’t know its credentials
- You have forgotten the original ID and password of your own account
If the Google account verification is failed, you cannot use the Android device. However, the idea of this article is to teach you how to skip the verification to use the device.
If your device is a Samsung Galaxy, you can bypass it easily using FRP Bypass tool. If you have performed a factory reset and looking to do FRP lock bypass, this is a really powerful tool. In this section, we will explain how to use this Samsung reactivation service in the step-by-step method.
01. Download FRP Tool on your computer and copy it to an external storage device. You can use a USB Flash storage to do so. Now, reboot the mobile device you need to bypass and select the preferred language. Then, click on “Start” or “Next” button accordingly. You will be asked to insert a SIM card to the phone. Just Skip this step to proceed.
02. Connect your device to the Wi-Fi network. Be sure to use a trusted network you have used before and press next.
03. Next, you will have to click on the checkbox (select) in front of the user agreement. Then, you should press Next once again.
04. Now, the Account Verification Window of Google will open up.
05. Get your OTG (On-The-Go) cable and connect it to the device. Be sure that you connect the flash drive to the same device. The file manager will be opened now, and you should look for the FRP Tool. It will be available with the extension of .apk. Select the file.
06. You can now see an option called “Development Settings” on the same device. Press the option called “Install” in order to proceed.
07. Now, simply open the installed App into the Settings section of the Android device you need to bypass. In this section, you will be able to find the option called “Backup and Reset“. Then, you will be able to perform a “Factory Data Reset” on the device. To do that, you should click on “Erase Everything“.
08. Now, the device will reboot. You will have to configure the setup just like you do with every new phone. However, you will NOT want to perform a Google Account Verification at this stage.
Using dr.fone – Unlock (Android) to perform an FRP Lock Bypass
In this section, we will explain another exceptionally powerful way to do an FRP lock bypass. This respective tool can remove four types of Android screen locks instead of one. Before we get to know how to use this tool, let’s learn some of the features of it.
- dr.fone – Android Unlock can bypass Samsung account & removes four screen lock types including Pattern, Password, PIN, and Fingertips.
- It can remove lock screen without necessarily affecting the data of the phone
- You don’t need to have knowledge in coding or hacking to use this LG Unlock tool
- This respective tool works perfectly for many leading Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S, Note, LG, etc.
- This special tool unlocks any Android device perfectly on Windows.
The simple step-by-step method to do an FRP lock bypass via dr.fone – Unlock
01. As the first step, you should download and install the software. Then, run it on the computer to open up its main screen. Then, click on the option called “Unlock” on the main screen.
02. Use a USB cable (original is preferred) to connect your device with the same computer. Click on the button labeled “Start“.
03. Now, go to the download mode of the device. After reaching the Download mode of the device, you should see that it tries to download the Recovery Package. You should wait for a while until this process gets completed.
04. At the completion of the above process, the software will start to unlock the device. It will bypass the account verification process of Google. Make sure that you wait patiently without doing anything strange.
LG is yet another popular and reputed smartphone brand. In this section, we are going to explain how to bypass the Google Account Verification on LG device.
Although there are plenty of tools available on the internet to bypass the Google account, you should pick reliable tools only. In this case, we highly recommend a tool like Tungkick’s LG Google Account Bypass tool.
Here’s how to bypass Google account
01. As the first step, be sure to boot the LG device into the download mode. You can do this simply by pressing the Volume Up and holding it; connect it with a PC using the original USB cable.
02. Download Tungkick’s tool which will bypass the Google account. Then, extract it.
03. At this stage, you should find a file called tool.exe. Then, double click on the file to launch it. Now, you can see a special window with different types of device names. Navigate through this interface and select the phone name. After doing this, the tool will start to function. You must wait patiently for the process to be finished. At the completion of this process, you should reboot the LG device. Well, when the device reboots, you will not see any Google Account Verification.
HTC is another popular brand among Android fans. If you own an HTC device and need to know how to bypass FRP, this section is for you.
01. Reset the HTC phone you own and turn it on once again. Now, choose the language of your preference to proceed. Now, you should select the option called “Start“. Once prompted to the next page, you can select a Wi-Fi network to get connected. Once connected, move to the next step by pressing the “Next” button.
02. You will see an option called “Verify Your Account“. Click on email/phone field in order to open the keyboard (to type). Then, perform a long press on the key labeled “Settings“.
03. You can now see the screen of HTC Sense Input Settings. You should select the option called “Personal Dictionary” on this screen. Then, go to the option called ‘HTCVR‘. Then, select the “Share” option to proceed.
04. Again, perform a long press on the email icon. Then you will get an App info page opened. Find the option called “Notification” and tap on it. Then, go to “App Settings“.
05. Select the three dots which appear on the top of the screen (right-hand side corner). Pick the option called “Manage Accounts“.
06. You will find the phone settings now. You should now select the option “Google” and move to “Search and Now” option. And you will select “Now Cards” to activate “Show Cards“.
07. When prompted, select “No Thanks“. Go to the Google search bar and pick the first link you see. Press “No Thanks” once again on this screen.
08. Perform a search for “Quick Shortcut Maker” on Google Chrome. Then, open the link that says APK from APK 2.0.
09. After downloading the APK, you should step backward to see “Show Cards“. Then, install the downloaded file.
10. After the installation is done, you can open and search for Google Account Manager. You will find the option called “Type E-Mail and Password“.
11. Now, press “Try“. Then, press the three dots (that is located on the “Retype Password”) option. Select “Browser Sign-in“. Then, enter a new Google account. Then restart the phone!
You may try the above FRP lock bypass methods depending on your phone model and brand. Good Luck!