Full ‘Samsung Camera Failed’ Solutions
Samsung devices, especially their phones are some of the best that you could find on the market. It has gained popularity very rapidly in the past few years and now easily competes with the top mobile companies like Apple. One of the things that help Samsung with its sale is the amazing camera it has. It easily beats many other top-notch cameras that are out there. It is also one of the reasons that customers who are interested in taking pictures get drawn towards Samsung.
However, it has been noticed that a lot of the consumers are complaining that the Samsung camera failed or iPhone camera black. This could be pretty alarming for the consumer especially if the only reason that they bought the phone were to take nice pictures. It can totally ruin the mood if you are out with your family or are on a trip and you take out your Samsung phone to take some memorable pictures only to be met with Samsung camera failed notification. Click to switch if you face FaceTime camera not working, unfortunately app has stopped, Samsun keyboard has stopped, Android stuck on boot screen or Process System isn’t Responding.
The error message pops up on your screen with the message that says Samsung camera failed. After that, when you do press okay, the whole app will shut down immediately. As annoying as the situation could be, there are ways in which you could tackle with this without any problem.
1 – Why the warning Samsung camera failed appears?
It does not matter, which brands device you use. Every device has some flaws and some drawbacks. But, for every glitch, there is a solution. Here are some of the reasons that could be the cause behind Samsung’s camera failing.
1. If you are someone who has updated their OS Version recently then one of the reasons might be that the bugs are stopping the app from functioning like it is supposed to do. Sometimes, the update may have been interrupted, which resulted in it not downloading properly. Some apps suffer due to this problem.
2. The internal storage of your device may be cluttered with a bunch of apps that are not even wanted. This often leaves no space for the camera app to function properly or store the pictures and the videos that it has.
3. There are chances that the app may feel clogged up if you didn’t clear the camera cache of your Samsung device. It can disrupt the smooth working of the camera, which is when the Samsung camera failed notification might pop up.
4. The Samsung camera failed notification can also pop up if there were changes made in the internal settings of the device.
5. You need to update the app regularly. If you are someone who makes a lot of changes in the settings then the chances of you facing this issue increases.
Now that we know why the problem might be occurring, we will move onto the solution part of it.
2 – Fixing the Samsung camera failed problem by clearing the camera data?
It is not common knowledge even though it should be that it is important to clear out the camera data every now and then. It deletes all the unnecessary data that is piling up on the device without even touching your precious pictures and videos. In order to know how this works, just follow the steps below.
Go to the Settings of your Samsung device and choose Apps or the Application Manager.
A list of all the apps that are on the phone will open up. Scroll down until you come across Camera.
Tap on it so that the Camera Info can open up.
Once you realize that it has been opened, then you could press on Clear Data.
Now you can come back to the home screen and use the camera app again without facing any glitches.
3 – Fixing the Samsung camera failed glitch by removing/deleting third-party apps
This is another great method that would help in eliminating the problem of Samsung camera failed. All you have to do is delete the third-party apps that were downloaded on your device, recently. This would also help in freeing some of the space on your device, which is always good.
If this issue is recent, then you could trace it back to the apps that were installed recently on the device and delete those only. This would also really help in the smooth functioning of the app. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
Go to Settings and then click on Apps or Apps Manager.
A list of apps that are stored on the phone will show up.
Now, all that you have to do is you have to choose the apps that you want to uninstall.
Just click on uninstall after you have chosen.
Once the apps have been deleted, the icons will also be removed.
4 – Fixing the Samsung camera failed issue by wiping the cache partition?
This method might seem to be a little bit tedious and maybe even time-consuming for some people. But, if it solves the Samsung camera failed issue, then it is a small price to pay. If you use this method, you need to know that you could end up losing your data as well as the settings that you might have customized. Initiating the cache partition would only try and clear the internal parts of the system. It would get rid of any suspicious activities that might be causing a hindrance to the proper functioning of the app.
Follow the steps below to know how you could go about this method to solve the Samsung camera failed issue.
1. You will have to turn off the device by holding down the power button and after that, clicking on the Power Off icon.
2. Wait till the device completely shuts off.
3. Now you will have to press the volume up key and the power button together. You should now feel the device vibrate. When you feel it, let go of only the power button.
4. The Recovery Screen should appear on the device now. Use the volume down key to navigate your way till you reach the Wipe Cache Partition.
5. In order to select the option, you will have to press the power button and then wait.
6. Once the process is complete, you could press on Reboot system now. This should start up your device as it normally does.
You should be able to use the camera app without facing the annoying Samsung camera failed glitch.
5 – Fixing the Samsung camera failed issue with Reset Settings
Resetting the Settings of the device has been proven to be really helpful in solving such problems for the majority of people that used it. It is definitely worth giving a try.
1. In order to reset the settings, you will first have to launch the camera by clicking on the icon for it.
2. Now go to the Settings and look for Reset Settings option.
3. Click on it.
Now, you should be able to use the camera feature without facing any problems.
6 – Fixing the Samsung camera failed issue by factory resetting the device
This is usually the last resort people turn to when everything else fails. Although this guarantees to solve the problem, it is used as the last resort because it will delete all the data that you have stored on the device. From the contacts to the pictures, videos, notes, music, and everything else would get permanently erased. People usually Factory Rest their phones when they are selling or giving it to someone so no personal details of their remains on the phone.
Factory resetting your device also deletes all the apps that you had saved on there and all the progress you had made on games or in another area especially if you weren’t logged into the game. Follow the steps that are mentioned below if you want to solve the camera fail problem by factory resetting your phone.
1. Go to the Settings on your Samsung device, which is having the problem with the camera.
2. From all the options that are available, click on Backup and reset and wait for the next step.
3. Now, you can choose the Factory Data Reset and then click on the Reset Device.
4. You can now click on the option that says Erase Everything.
5. Wait as the device reboots itself. It might take a couple of minutes.
Not only is it the World’s 1st data recovery software but it is also the product of the rusted brand dr.fone. It has an easy to use interface that could be controlled by beginners as well. dr.fone – Recover (Android) helps you recover any important data that you might have lost and need help recovering.
- The retrieval rates are highest in the whole industry.
- You can recover all types of data.
- It is compatible with over 6,000+ devices.
- It works great with Samsung devices.
These are some of the methods that you could use to get rid of the Samsung camera failed notification that is not only very annoying, but it stops you from being able to capture moments that will forever be lost otherwise. These solutions will definitely get rid of the problem so you can continue using your phone without any glitches.