At this very moment, billions of Android devices are operating in different parts of the world. Many Android users tend to use a PIN, pattern locks, or a combination of both to secure their devices. Although it is a wise approach to have these locks enabled, what if you forgot the combinations somehow? In reality, there is no shortage of Android users who forget their device’s pattern locks or PINs. Some individuals tend to use longer combinations, and as a result, they easily forget the combinations. Also, there are some situations in which you have to access the stored data, but the passcode is forgotten. What if you have bought a used phone which is locked with a pattern or pin? What if someone just gave you a used Android phone and now you don’t know its passcode? Regardless of the case, it can be a very difficult and frustrating task for you to bypass security features.
So, many individuals simply wonder how to overcome this issue. In other words, many individuals need to know how to bypass Android pattern locks and PIN codes. More importantly, they are looking for a way to do it without losing the existing data files. This is exactly when you should look for a reliable, secure, and effective software tool. Although there are many tools in the market, claiming that they can bypass Android security, only a few can succeed. So, it is very important to do some extensive amount of research before choosing software. But the good news is that we have done the hard work for you. As a result, we were able to end up with the best tool to bypass the Android lock screen. Android Multi Tools is the most effective and powerful option in the modern-day market to bypass the lock screen. The remainder of this article will explain how to download and use Android Multi Tool properly.
An Introduction to Android Multi Tools
In a nutshell, Android Multi Tool allows you to reset the pin, password or the pattern lock on Android. However, just like the name suggests, Android Multi Tools is not developed just for a single purpose. There are plenty of other helpful features and tools integrated into this software which can be used with Androids. For instance, this tool offers the ability to check the status of an Android device. If there is a Face ID set, it can be reconfigured with the use of this software. If you have forgotten your Gmail ID and you need to recover it, you can use Android Multi Tool. Wiping the entire device off is another powerful and useful feature linked to this software. In addition to that, this software features the following functions.
- It is capable of fast booting the Android device using a single click.
- It can easily wipe out the data or cache and bring back smooth performance.
- Reset the device completely and allow you to reconfigure the device from scratch.
So, in a nutshell, Android Multi Tools is a powerhouse that comprises of various useful features for Android users.
Downloading Android Multi Tool
In order to function properly, the Android Multi Tool requires the Android SDK. Therefore, before start downloading this tool kit, you should download the Android SDK. After downloading the Android SDK, you should get it installed properly before using Android Multi Tool.
1. After installing the SDK files successfully, you can proceed to the process of installing Android Multi Tools. To begin the process, you should download Android Multi Tools V1.02b on the same computer.
2. As the next step, you should enable the USB Debugging mode on the Android device you are using. Mentioned below is an introduction to debugging mode on an Android device.
USB Debugging Mode
In fact, USB Debugging Mode is a key step to make critical changes in your Android device. You should also remember that the process of enabling USB Debugging mode differs depending on the Android version. Below are the steps you should take in order to put the device on USB Debugging Mode.
Android version 2.0 – 2.3.X
Go to Settings and select applications. Then, go to Development and select USB Debugging.
Android version 3.0 – 4.1.X
Go to Settings and select Developer Options. Then, go to USB Debugging.
Android version 4.2.X and higher
For Android 4.2 and newer versions, both Developer Options and USB Debugging menus are hidden. When it comes to older 4.X versions of Android, “Debugging” option comes as an option in the Developer Options menu.
- First of all, you will need to enable the option “Developer Options.”
- Then, go to the Menu button, and you will be able to go to the App Drawer.
- Open Settings app.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom and tap “About phone.” If it is a tablet, select “About Tablet.”
- Now, scroll down on the selected menu and find the option called “Build Number.”
- On this field, you should tap seven times continuously and enable the Developer Options. To make it easier for you, you will see a countdown as you type. For instance, it says, “You are now two steps away from being a developer.”
- At the completion of the process, you will see, “You are now a developer!” message.
- Go back by tapping the Back button to see the Developer options menu. Enabling debugger mode can be done now.
- Go to Settings option and select Developer Options.
- Select USB Debugging. Tap on the USB Debugging checkbox.
For Android version 5.0
In Android 5.0 (Lollipop), the process is pretty similar to Android 4.2.X.
Go to Settings, select About phone and tap on the build number for seven times.
3. Once the debugging mode is enabled, you should connect the Android device to the computer. Make sure that you use a high-speed USB cable to do this.
4. After getting it done, make sure that you unzip the downloaded file (multi-tool).
5. Now, navigate to the folder and find the Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe and run it.
6. After doing it, you will see that a command prompt terminal window is opened up. Make sure that you handle the process with care. Doing it wrong might cause unpleasant consequences. For instance, if you select number 5 or 5 will delete all the data of our mobile device.
An introduction to the features associated with Android Multi Tools
Now that you know how to install Android Multi Tools. Let’s take a look at its main features. Instead of just listing down the features, we explain the functionality of them.
01. To check the device
This feature checks whether the device is connected to your PC. If the device is connected to the computer, but Android Multi Tools doesn’t pick it up, check the cable. When there is an issue with the cable, you cannot expect a smooth data transfer. Also, the USB Debugging mode must be enabled on the device. Don’t forget to install the Android SDK as well.
02. To reset Face/PIN Lock
If you have forgotten the PIN or Face ID, you can simply reset it using Android Multi Tools. However, you should remember that this option works only with Android versions 4.1.X and later. As you know, under normal circumstances, you cannot unlock Face ID lock if you don’t show your Face. However, you can bypass this lock simply by using Android Multi Tools.
03. To Reset Face or Gesture Lock
If the device is locked with a pattern or other method, this feature will help you bypass it. The best thing about this feature is that it doesn’t cause any data loss.
04. To reset the Gmail and Google account
As you already know, Gmail is the most popular email service in the world. You need a Gmail address to sign into your device. If you don’t know the original Gmail address to sign into the device, Android Multi Tools can help you. In other words, it can reset the Gmail and Google account currently linked to the device.
05. To Wipe Data
In certain cases, you might need to wipe all the data from your phone. To make this happen, you can use Android Multi Tools. Before you wipe data, however, you should know what this actually means. Also, it is always recommended to keep a backup of your data before wiping it off.
06. To perform a reboot
This option makes sure that you reboot or force-restart your device. Then, you can boot the device back into the normal mode. This option also makes sure that you exit the ADB shell mode. In addition to that, this option can turn on the device without using the power button.
07. To check if the device is on Fastboot Mode
This option will perform a check on the connection status of the Android device. In order to have Fastboot mode, connect the device on Fastboot, and install Fastboot driver too.
08. To Wipe Data/Cache when the device is in Fastboot mode
This option lets you erase data and cache of the device when it is on the Fastboot mode. When the device is frozen, for instance, or it is stuck in a boot loop, this option becomes handy. If the device is running slow as well, you can make use of this device. In general, these instances take place after installing custom ROMs or any other software on the device.
09. To Exit Fastboot Mode
This option will allow you to exit the Fastboot mode and get the device reset.
10. To access the command prompt
With this option, you can exit Multi Tools and come back to the regular command prompt mode.
11. To view software info and hardware info
In certain cases, you will have to know better about the software and hardware details of the device. Thanks to this feature of Android Multi Tools, you can view both of those aspects conveniently. This includes aspects like firmware version, touch screen, IC number, Wi-Fi, etc.
Other than that, this option allows you to reach the developer and throw any questions at them. Also, you can ask them if they have any issues with the program as well. Sometimes, there can be drivers that are not yet installed on the PC yet. This tool will help you do it conveniently. If you require additional help, you can simply download a help guide. This file is usually downloaded in the form of .rtf.
Android Multi Tool Best Alternative: dr.fone – Android toolkit:
When it comes to the best alternative tool for Android Multi Tool, dr.fone Android Toolkit is your best choice, it offers the most comprehensive set of features for Android users, including dr.fone – Recover for Android, dr.fone – Transfer for Android, dr.fone – Unlock for Android, dr.fone – Repair for Android as well as dr.fone – Erase for Android, dr.fone – Backup and Restore for Android. In a nutshell, this tool is a one-stop solution to address various issues on the Android device.
You should also know that dr.fone – Android Toolkit comes with various features to match different purposes. Also, they are offered with different price tags. If you visit their official website, you can simply view all those options and pick the most appropriate one.
Well, as you might see, this article comprises of vital information related to Android Multi Tools. We hope that you will find this article to be helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions.