How to Recover Contacts After Factory Reset from Android Phone
Before we start to find out How to Recover Contacts After Factory Reset from Android Phone successfully, let’s know more about Factory Reset first.
Learning about Factory Reset
All Android phone devices have the function of factory reset counting the trendy Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, Sony, HTC One, and many more. The Factory Reset utility or the master reset function can resolve all your data, such as call logs, pictures, apps, contacts, messages, photos, and the like on your Android device. Doing this will automatically restart your phone to its original condition.
The Factory Reset feature on the Android device can wipe off the data only from the internal storage, and would not erase the apps or data stored on the external storage card.
Have all your valuable contacts been lost accidentally subsequent to you performing a factory reset on your mobile phone? To recover contacts after factory reset can be a tricky task sometimes. Well, now you need not have to stress anymore, as we are bringing the top Android recovery program and the solution of your dreams, which will solve all your problems of how to efficiently recover all your contacts from your Android mobile device after factory reset being done.
We are presenting a well-prepared list of the programs, which will recover all your contacts subsequent to a factory reset performed on your phone. We have been through testing of all such ideal apps and have come about with this viable list of toolkits, which would work as the finest Android Recovery Program.
Learning How to Recover Contacts from Android Phone after Factory Reset performance
1. Recover Contacts After Factory Reset via dr.fone – Android Recover
There are lots of tools to be had in the market, which can easily aid in retrieving back all your contact data. However, finding one which works unsurpassed for you can be a lot confusing sometimes. We are thus presenting to you, the dr.fone – Android Recover program, which is among the most excellent Android data recovery toolkits that work immensely on any phone devices. This toolkit will solve all your problems on how to recover contacts from Android phone after factory reset and restore all your contacts seamlessly. This software is extremely simple in use and helps to recover contacts after factory reset on any given device. This toolkit is supported by almost all available devices by providing user-friendly know-how.
dr.fone – Android Data Recovery Key Features
- The program is supported by over 6000 Android phone devices
- It is equipped with an extensive array of files, for instance, Call Log, Contacts, Photo, videos Text messages, and much more and recovers them safe and sound
- This toolkit can be easily installed and used to recover contacts after factory reset or Recover Photos After Factory Reset on Android devoid of internet connection
- It can selectively do scans externally and internally on the SD Card
- It has a preview feature, which lets its users check the data files that they wish to recover
- After usage, the danger of seepage of the contacts are simply negligible
Follow the steps below for learning how to recover contacts from the android phone after factory reset with the dr.fone program
Step 1: Start by launching the dr.fone program for the Android devices and then choose the option of ‘Recover‘. Then, connect the given phone to the PC by means of a USB cable. Make certain that its USB debugging Mode has been activated. If it is not, then follow the given instructions on the software interface for enabling the USB debugging on the Android device.
Step 2: dr.fone will detect the given phone and show the brief info for you. Then select the ‘Contacts’ button from the displayed list and then tap on the ‘Next’ icon for continuing. Likewise, you can select other types of files for recovering if required.
Step 3: Select the recovery mode, i.e., ‘Scan for Deleted files‘ from the displayed cases in cooperation and the tap on the ‘Next‘ icon.
Step 4: You can preview the given files, which you wish to recover and tap on the ‘Recover‘ icon for restoring them. You can simply download the program on the PC and give it a good attempt.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery
The EaseUS program is among the most well-liked Android Recovery programs, which can export and trace the lost data onto the Android device. The toolkit has the ability to recover contacts after factory reset, along with Videos, SMS, Photos, and many more. This particular tool lets its users single out and select the desired contacts, along with showing a preview of the files prior to the commencement of the recovery procedure.
- It is a user-friendly and simple program
- It is obtainable for free of charge and requires basic installation
- now and then the device does not get recognized when its users unplug and plug-in their phones
The iSkysoft Toolkit – Android Data Recovery program is an Android Recovery program, which aids to recover contacts after factory reset from the Android and further devices. The given contacts could be retrieved back via the use of CSV format. The tool allows directly restoring the erased files to Dropbox, Google Drive, and so forth.
- It is simple in use and free of charge
- It can effortlessly recover contacts after factory reset
4. Jihosoft Mobile Recovery
The Jihosoft program can answer all your queries on how to recover contacts from Android phone after factory reset. It runs best with the other popular toolkits and can easily recover contacts after factory reset with no trouble onto the Android phone devices. This could be taking place when you have deleted your contacts by accident, due to corruption or because your contacts vanished simply. By means of this toolkit, you can easily connect the given device and then recover all your contacts after a factory reset performance.
- Its process of recovery is exceedingly fast
- It has a broad range of user-friendly and compatibility features
- The previewing preference is not presented
- Its speed of scanning is not consistent
5. GT Contacts Recovery
The GT Recovery program is among the most popular toolkits, which come under the listing of high rated Android Recovery programs. It possesses the ability to recover contacts after factory reset without problems and shows the preview prior to restoring all the contact data.
- It owns the capacity to recover contacts after factory reset from mobile phones
- It is simple in use and holds well-organized traits
- Its swift recovery attribute is not satisfactorily up to standard
Cost: Free of charge
The FileRescure program puts forward the recovery of files, which can put off the loss of data and lets its users recover contacts after factory reset is completed on a given Android device.
- It can steer clear of file permissions and permits the application of filters
- It is supported by any sort of storage media
- You will have to check the help menu in case you are one of the first time consumers
7. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare program is a remarkable tool, which can recover contacts after factory reset, along with the photos, videos, and many more on the Android devices. The program is well-suited with many additional devices and can aid to recover contacts after factory reset devoid of any data loss.
- The tool is extremely optimized for use as it is equipped with incorporated preview functions
- It is capable of recovering several file types at a single go
- To use more advanced elements you have to employ the paid versions
The Aiseesoft software is among the all the rage Android Data Recovering toolkit, which is intended to recover contacts after factory reset on any given Android device. This toolkit is a blessing in disguise for smartphone users, wherein they can recover all the lost contacts by accident.
- The program is easy to apply and can recover the lost corrupted, and erased data files
- This toolkit can aid you in accessing the contacts prior to the commencement of the recovery process
- It is supported on numerous Android mobile phones
- The program may be not as effectual in all kinds of cases
- It needs to get installed on Android itself, than the PC for working successfully
All in all, the above program lists can show you successfully how to recover contacts from Android phone after factory reset, in the most easily possible ways. Among the entire given list, the dr.fone – Android Data Recovery program is the best for us to recover contacts after factory reset in a seamless fashion.