iPhones are one of the most used phones in the world. People who do not own iPhones want to own one. One of the best features that Apple offers for its devices is the security. Every few months, apple updates its security to provide its customers with the optimum level of safety and security.
People set up finger unlock feature and passcode security so that others could not see their personal information. Sometimes, you may need to access someone else’s iPhone. It may be an emergency, or you may be suspecting the person whose iPhone you want to spy on. Nevertheless, in order to spy on their iPhone, you will need to learn how to unlock iPhone without password. For Android users, please switch to “how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset” & unlock your Samsung mobile device.
The phone may get locked for a lot of reasons. Sometimes people lock others phone just to mess around with them; often children type in the wrong password, which ends up locking the phone. Normally, in order to unlock the device, all you have to do is to type in the code. But, if someone typed in the wrong code 5-10 times, then a message will show on the screen that will say “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” In order to overcome this hurdle, you will need to learn how to unlock iPhone without password.
Trying to unlock a locked iPhone can be annoying. But, sometimes it is crucial that you unlock the phone urgently. In situations like that, you should be able to know how to unlock iPhone without password. One of the best app or software that is out there is dr.fone – iOS Unlock. It is a very good option when it comes to unlocking your device. It will not disappoint you.
In order to overcome the problem of password lock, you should just follow the steps below.
1. The very first thing that you have to do is to download dr.fone on the computer.
2. Once the download is complete, then open the software and choose Unlock.
3. Connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB connector.
4. You should be able to see the unlocked window once the iPhone is connected with dr.fone. All you have to do now is to start your work.
5. Once the new window opens, you can read the instructions and follow them in order to enter the DFU mode.
6. dr.fone should be able to detect information of the device such as what version of iOS it is, generated code, and device number as well.
7. Cross –check all the information once before you proceed.
8. You will have to download the firmware, the app dr.fone will go ahead and delete the passcode that is set on the iPhone. This is one of the steps that will help you in learning how to unlock iPhone without password.
9. In order for the passcode to be deleted, you will have to click on the Unlock Now. After that, you will need to confirm the action because it will wipe off the data from your phone.
10. It will take a few minutes for the phone to reboot. This will remove the passcode from the device as well. The iPhone will look just as a new one did.
This method would have solved the issue without needing the assistance of iTunes.
If you are looking for ways to unlock the passcode on the iPhone 5 without having to use Siri or Find my iPhone toolkit, then we have another app for you that will not take much time to learn or to implement. It will be able to remove the passcode without you having to even tap on the screen. This app can also help you in restoring all the data that you might have lost. All you need to do in order to learn how to unlock iPhone without password is to follow the steps below.
1. One of the first things that you have to do is to go to icloud.com through someone’s iOS device and then sign in to your account.
2. After you are done, you should choose “All devices.” If Find My iPhone was already listed with your device, then it should be there on the list when you check it.
3. You have to choose the option to “Erase iPhone.” Going ahead with this process will mean that all of your data will be lost/ removed, which will include the passcode of the phone as well. This is how you successfully learned how to unlock iPhone without password.
Something that you should know is that the device will reboot without needing to enter any passcode. The system has a way through which the data from your previous device could be installed on the new one.
In order to solve this problem, all you have to do is to connect the device with iTunes. This way, you could also unlock the device without needing a passcode. But, you should know that iTunes would delete all of the data from your phone.
In order to know how to unlock iPhone without password, all you have to do is to follow the steps.
1. The first thing you should is to update iTunes to the latest version.
2. Now, you have to connect the iPhone with the computer right where iTunes is enabled then you have to click on iTunes, where you have to input the password.
3. You will need the passcode in the recovery mode, which means that since you do not know the code, you should go ahead and wait for it to sync. Once it syncs, all the data will get backed up from the phone to the computer, which means that you will be able to use the iPhone without a passcode.
4. Once the sync is complete, and all the files are backed up, you can click on restore, and the device will start again.
In this section of the article, we will teach you how to unlock iPhone without password. The best part about this is that you will not lose your data. It is a very good method so you don’t have to worry as you will get the best results. Siri has been tested in the 10.3.2 and the 10.3.3 version as well, and it has proved to be very helpful and useful. It is pretty simple, not to mention Siri could be used to perform a bunch of other tasks as well. Just follow the steps below to know how to unlock iPhone without password.
1. In order to activate Siri, all you have to do is press down the home button.
2. Once it is activated, you will have to ask Siri to open the clock. This will help to unlock the passcode.
3. Once the clock is displayed on the screen, simply tap on it.
4. The alarm section has a list of tunes you could buy.
5. You will be able to see the option to buy more tunes, which should take you to iTunes.
6. Click on the home button so that you can go back to the homepage.
7. Now, you should be able to access the iPhone without having to put a passcode.
Using a passcode for your phone is something very common. It does not mean that you are trying to hide something, it simply means that you value your privacy. But, sometimes if you forgot the passcode or are unable to access it due to some other reason than you may need to reset the iPhone.
Most people try to apply different combinations for the passcode, which ends up locking the device with a message on the screen saying iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes. We will teach you how to unlock iPhone without password. All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
1. Go to iMyFone LockWiper on the computer and press on Start.
2. Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable.
3. Put your device into the DFU mode.
4. Confirm the information once you have successfully put the device in the mode.
5. Important information regarding the device will show, check the information once.
6. Now, you have to click on download so the firmware can download. Once it has been successfully downloaded, verify the firmware once.
7. Now, you can successfully press on Start Unlock so the process can start. It should only take a couple of minutes for the whole process to complete. You should know that this process will wipe the entire data off of the device.
These are the best ways to fix on ‘How to Unlock iPhone without Password‘. Just choose the one suitable for you. In addition, you may would like to know more about iPhone X tips and trick.