If you were looking for a way to Unprotect Excel-arbetsbok, den här artikeln är bara för dig. I denna artikel, kommer vi att förklara hur till ta bort skydd från en excel-arbetsbok som ordentligt med effektiva metoder. Så, Fortsätt läsa!
Most of the individuals consider password protection to be a very effective and convenient way to secure information. When a document is password protected, other parties cannot necessarily access it unless they have the password. I själva verket, password protection is commonly found with Word, PPT, Excel, etc. It is regarded as a very useful method when you share documents that have some sensitive information. Men, Å andra sidan, it can be an annoyance if you forget the password of a protected document. Det innebär, without knowing the password, it will be hardly possible to access the contents regardless of its information.
When you don’t have the password of a password-protected excel sheet, you are hardly capable of opening it. You cannot do any modifications as well. If the password you have lost or forgotten is a complex one, things can be even complicated. But does that mean that the respective document becomes useless if you have forgotten the password? Inte alls. The purpose of this article is to explain how to unprotect an excel workbook easily and use it. I själva verket, our article comprises of several methods to unprotect Excel workbook or excel sheet. You can read it on and pick the best method that suits your situation.
PS: Here are the best Excel lösenord remover och bästa Excel lösenord breaker Till dig. Även, you can find out how to Recover Unsaved Excel File After Your Computer Crash lätt.
Del 1: How to unprotect Excel workbook if you remember the password?
This is the easiest part of all the methods we explain. This section explains how to unprotect Excel workbook if you actually remember the password. The steps related to this method are mentioned below.
1) Före allt annat, you should unprotect the word document you intend to unlock. Att göra det, you should go to the ‘File’ option and select ‘Open.’ Sedan, you should browse for the excel file you intend to unlock.
2) Nu, select the option called ‘Review’ which is located at the top ribbon. Sedan, click on the option ‘Unprotect Sheet.’
3) You will now have to enter the password of the Excel workbook, which is protected.
4) Det är det! Your Excel workbook is now unprotected, and you can continue to work on it.
Viktigt: Please note that this method works only if you already remember the password of the workbook. Brunn, if you don’t know the password, keep reading the other parts of this article.
Del 2: How to unprotect Excel workbook if the password is forgotten?
Although solving the previous issue is pretty convenient, things are different if you don’t remember the password. I själva verket, this is the question asked by many individuals who have forgotten their Excel passwords. Mentioned below are the methods you should consider in order to unlock your MS Excel workbook.
Metod 1: Use Passper for Excel to unprotect Excel workbook
If you have lost the original password of an Excel sheet, it is obviously an issue. The last thing you need is to forget the password and find helpless when you need to open the document. Men, there are a couple of ways to address this issue for good. The most effective way is to use a special tool that can remove the password from Excel documents. This is exactly when a tool like Passper för Excel kommer att spela. I själva verket, Passper for Excel is the most effective and powerful tool in the industry to remove a password. With Passper for Excel, it is totally possible to recover passwords regardless of their complexity. Such a tool becomes exceptionally helpful when you have forgotten the password of an essential document. Many of the users tend to lock their documents using passwords these days for security reasons. Därför, it would be handy for any person to know how to unprotect such document, bara i fall.
Mentioned below are the steps to follow if you want to unlock an excel workbook using Passper for Excel.
1) Först av allt, you should get Passper for Excel downloaded and installed on your computer. Sedan, launch the program and choose the option ‘Remove Restrictions.’ This can be selected from the main window itself.
2) Nu, go to the ‘+’ icon and browse for the Excel workbook which is locked by now.
3) When the document is added to the interface, you can click on the option called ‘Remove.’ Then Passper for Excel will use its smart algorithm to remove the restrictions from the workbook.
Metod 2: Use ZIP technology to unprotect Excel workbook
If you don’t want to use third-party software, you can consider this method. Men, the issue with this method is that it is not as user-friendly as the previous one. Trots detta, mentioned below are the steps to consider.
1) Första, install an application that supports the ZIP file format. Till exempel, WinZIP and 7-Zip can be used for this purpose.
2) Nu, locate the file you intend to unlock and right click on it. You will now see an option called ‘Open With ….’. Just choose to open with the program that supports the ZIP file format.
3) You will now see various files and folders. Go to the ‘XL’ folder and select ‘workbook.xml.’ Högerklicka på filen och gå till ‘ redigera’ menyn. Det här alternativet öppnas respektive filen i anteckningar. Om inte, Du kan använda någon annan textredigerare för att åstadkomma detta.
4) Nu, i anteckningar, Du bör hitta följande tagg.
“<workbookProtection workbookPassword =”93AF” lockStructure =”1″ låserWindows =”1″/>”
Ta bort samma efter att hitta den.
5) Nu, Stäng Redigeraren (Anteckningar), och det ZIP-programmet uppmanas du att ersätta den befintliga XML. När du uppmanas, Klicka på ‘ Ja’ att spara de ändringar du gjort.
6) Nu, Du bör öppna Excel-filen, vilket var lösenordsskyddad. Brunn, lösenordet kommer att vara borta, and you can work with the file effortlessly.
If there is password protection applied on Excel worksheet, you should go to ‘’xl\worksheets\sheet1.xml. Sedan, you should get rid of the tag “”.
Metod 3: Using an online password remover to unprotect Excel workbook
If you prefer an online method to unprotect Excel workbook, read this section on. Online tools can be more convenient for some users. Men, compared to a tool like Passper för Excel, online tools are less stable. Following is the process to unlock a file using this online method.
1) Som ett första steg, go to the website https://service.password-find.com through any web browser.
2) Nu, click on the button labeled ‘Unprotect Your File.’
3) Som nästa steg, you should upload the password-protected Excel file and click on ‘Next.’ The unlocking process will no begin.
4) Within a couple of minutes, you will see that the file is unprotected. You can download the unprotected file on the computer now.
Del 3: Unprotect Excel workbook to open a file
If you have received an Excel workbook which has password protection, Passper för Excel is an excellent option. This option allows you to open any MS Excel document that is password-protected. No matter how complex the password it is, this tool will crack it for you.
I själva verket, there are four attack modes included in this tool to recover passwords from Excel files. Mentioned below are the attack modes you can use.
Dictionary Attack Mode
This attack can be applied to different types of files. Dictionary attack mode tries all the possible combinations.
Combination Attack Mode
This option tries to decode the password using combinations like letters, symbols, and numbers you provide.
Mask Attack Mode
This is the method you can use when you have a clue about the forgotten password. This method will work on all the possible aspects, including characters, prefixes, suffixes, etc. It also determines the length of the password.
Brute Force Attack Mode
This is the best option if you don’t have any clue whatsoever about the password. Men, you should also remember that this method might take longer than the other methods. That is because this method works on very little information, and it has to work out all the combinations.
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow in order to unprotect an Excel document.
1) Först av allt, you should install Passper for Excel on the computer. Sedan, you should open the program. Därefter, you should click on ‘Recover Passwords’ alternativ samt. Sedan, click on the ‘+’ knappen. You can then browse for the file and locate the file you need to unlock.
2) Som nästa steg, you should choose a suitable attack mode for your document. You will be prompted with three methods on the interface so you should choose one.
3) Efter att välja attack läge, you should see that the program starts to recover the password. Inom kort, the password will be displayed on the screen.
4) Once the password is displayed, you should use it to unlock the file and start editing it.
Som du kanske inser, password protection is a very decent and effective way to protect the document. It will keep third-parties away from your document. When you have sensitive information to share between specific parties only, it is better to use password protection. Men, if you have forgotten the password by any chance, the tools mentioned in this article would be handy.
Som vi tror, Passper för Excel is the best tool so far to Unprotect Excel-arbetsbok. Regardless of the complexity of the password, this tool can do what exactly you expect. Så, keep this information in mind and use whenever a need arises.