Using an Android phone is a pleasure in itself, but you may want to do much more with it than it allows. The Smartphone manufacturers restrict the users for some functions that often make people wonder what to do now. Dr.Fone – Android Screen Recorder lets you perform many such functions that can enhance the functioning of your Android phone. This is a powerful program that lets you record the screen of your Android phone with simplicity and ease.
Part 1. How to use Dr.Fone – Android Screen Recorder to record the screen of an Android phone
Dr.Fone – Android Screen Recorder is very easy to install and use. You can download it to perform various tasks. Apart from recording the screen, you can perform the following functions with the software:
- It lets you backup your data and restores it whenever you want.
- You can root your Android phone with Dr.Fone Android Screen Recorder.
- You can extract the entire data from a damaged phone or tablet using Dr. Fone.
- In case you accidentally lock your Android phone, you can remove the lock using this software.
- If you want to sell your phone or hand it down to someone, you would want to erase all your data permanently. Many times, people have sensitive personal and professional information stored on their phone, which can be easily recovered if you do not erase it permanently. Just formatting your phone does not erase all the data forever. In that case, you can use Dr. Fone Android Screen Recorder to erase your files permanently and be assured that it will not be recovered ever.
- If you have accidentally locked your SIM card, you can unlock it with Dr. Fone Android Screen Recorder.
All these functions cannot be performed on an Android phone without using a powerful program. The inbuilt restrictions of the phone do not allow you to use the deep rooted tools of the phone, but Dr. Fone lets you perform all of these actions.
Part 2. How to connect your Android phone or tablet with Dr.Fone Android Screen Recorder
It is easy to download Dr. Fone software and use it to record the screen of your Android phone. You may want to record the screen for various purposes such as:
- Record a game you are playing, and you want to show the gaming sessions to your friends online.
- Record the gaming sessions and compete with people in social forums.
- Keep a watch on the activity of your children.
- Record a video from a website from where you cannot download it.
- Record the activity of your phone to make tutorials.
- Record the activity of your Android phone to show how an action is performed to someone.
Part 3. How to play Android screen recorder on your Android device?
It is very easy to use the Screen Recorder for Android on any Android phone or tablet. Follow the steps given below to run the program:
Download Dr. Fone Android Screen Recorder on your PC and install the program.
The shortcut icon will be installed on your desktop. Click that icon to run Dr. Fone toolkit.
You will see the list of tools on the homepage. Click ‘Android Screen Recorder‘.
Connect the Android phone or tablet to your PC using a good quality USB cable. Please ensure that USB debugging is enabled on your Android device. If you do not know how to enable it, follow the guideline given below:
For Android version 4.2 and higher:
Click Settings > then About Phone > then Build Number > then Developer Options > Enable USB debugging .
For Android version 3.0 to 4.1:
Click Settings > then Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging
For Android version 2.0 to 2.3:
Click Settings > then Applications > then Development > Enable USB Debugging
If you are using an Android version of 4.2 or higher, your device will prompt you to enable USB debugging. Tap on the ‘Allow‘ button on the popup message and it will enable USB debugging without any hassle.
In just a few seconds, the Android Screen Recorder program will recognize the Android device and connect to it.
Part 4. How to record and mirror your Android screen on your computer?
Once you have connected your Android device to the software, the Screen Recorder for Android will begin mirroring your Android screen on its own. When you perform any task on your Android screen, it will be displayed on the computer screen. You can also use your mouse to control the operations of your Android device.
If you wish to record anything running on your Android device to your PC, you just need to click ‘Android Recorder’ tab given above the Settings button at the right side of the navigation bar. The button is displayed in the shape of a recorder camera.
You will see a popup message asking for permission to confirm recording. Click ‘Start Now‘ and the Dr. Fone Android Screen Recorder will begin recording the actions performed on the Android device.
On the right side navigation bar, you will see a red dot above the Settings button indicating the duration of recording and the ongoing recording. You can click the red dot to stop recording.
When you stop recording, you will see a popup message indicating that the recorded video is saved. You can click on the given link to view the recording.
You can change the location of saved recordings by clicking the Settings > then Record Settings > then Change button.
Part 5. How to reply to your messages of your Android device from your computer?
It is easy to respond to your messages you receive on various platforms on your Android device. Once you connect the Screen Recorder for Android to your PC, you can access all your social media applications or text messages on your phone through your computer only.
To respond to the text messages, click ‘Messages‘ tab given on the home screen of your Android device shown on the PC.
The text messages application will be displayed on your computer screen. You can select any contact that you want to communicate with and use your keyboard to exchange messages.
In a similar way, you can use other social media applications to communicate with your friends and family.
Part 6. How to take screenshots of your Android screen on your computer?
Once your computer is connected to the Screen Recorder for Android, you can also take screenshots of the program.
Click the ‘Screenshot’ button given in the shape of a camera on the top of the navigation bar on the right.
As soon as you click the ‘Screenshot‘ button, you will see the screenshot image popping up. Click ‘Save‘ button given on the lower left portion below the image to save it to your computer.
You can also use the rotate button given on the lower right side below the image to turn around the image before saving.