النسخ الاحتياطي للبيانات أمر بالغ الأهمية. على الرغم من أن معظمنا يتجاهل هذه القطعة من المشورة التقنية العامة, it’s crucial for avoiding data loss and securing files. iPhones are no different – regular backups can prevent the loss of valuable photos and text messages. Apple has graciously made it easy to take backups, and you can do so either with iTunes, [ايكلوود], or a third-party program. iPhone backup failed, ولسوء الحظ, occurs on occasion, and if you encounter this problem, fixing it will be your top priority.
You’ll be happy to know that it isn’t a rare error either. This means that plenty of solutions are out there for us to try, and by the end of this article, we guarantee you’ll be able to take an iPhone backup without any problems.
جزء 1. Top Reasons for iPhone Backup Failed
لتبدأ, let’s take a quick look at why your iPhone might be unable to take backups.
- 1. iOS device doesn’t have enough battery power to take a backup
- 2. The current network connection is not stable, so iCloud can’t connect to the servers
- 3. Your iCloud account’s storage is full or doesn’t have enough space for a new backup
- 4. iCloud hasn’t been set up on your iPhone correctly
- 5. iPhone couldn’t authenticate your iCloud account credentials
There could be another reason that iPhone backup failed in your case. Reasoning aside, the techniques below will help resolve this problem in any situation.
جزء 2. Best Way to Fix iPhone Backup Failed
For the optimal resolution of iPhone backup problems, an alternative program for backing up and restoring your data is the best option. Dr.fone – Backup & استعادة (دائرة الرقابة الداخلية) is exactly what you need in a situation like this. When taking a backup, dr.fone stores the data directly to the computer. حتى, no storage or network issues are likely to arise.
- Selectively back up and restore iOS data
- Absolutely no risk of data corruption or data loss due to incremental handling
- Specific files can be extracted from backups to the computer
- The simple one-click backup process
- Preview backups before selectively restoring them
- Access and restore backups from dr.fone, أي تيونز, and iCloud
- Manage backups for any iPhone using iOS 4 onwards
The gist of it is that dr.fone – Backup & Restore is perfect because it provides a lot of features we’d hope to find in iTunes, but don’t. That’s a big part of the reason it’s suited to eliminate iPhone backup failed.
كيفية استخدام dr.fone--النسخ الاحتياطي & استعادة
Choosing dr.fone – Backup & Restore is your best bet, no doubt about it. Using it isn’t too difficult either and to help you along the way, here’s a quick walkthrough on how to back up your iPhone.
- الخطوة #1 --تحميل dr.fone--النسخ الاحتياطي & استعادة and install the program, ثم إطلاقه.
- الخطوة #2 – On the main menu that appears select “النسخ الاحتياطي & استعادة.”
- الخطوة #3 --انقر على “النسخ الاحتياطي” option and use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone.
- الخطوة #4 --التالي, you can choose the specific filetypes you wish to include in the backup. For all of the data to be backed up, تحقق “حدد كافة” وانقر فوق “النسخ الاحتياطي” مواصلة.
- الخطوة #5 – The backup process will commence, and progress will be shown in the meantime.
- الخطوة #6 --بعد وقد تم أخذ النسخة الاحتياطية, you can exit out of dr.fone or confirm the backup was successful by clicking “Open Backup Location.”
وخلال عملية, you can change the save location of your backup too. بعد ذلك, there’s a “عرض محفوظات النسخ الاحتياطي” button which gives you easy access to all dr.fone backups you’ve taken. عموما, it’s clear that to get around iPhone backup problems; this program is ideal.
جزء 3. Solutions for iPhone Backup Failed
If you want to stick with using iTunes or iCloud for your backups, that’s not a problem. Try the following solutions rather than switching to dr.fone.
الحل #1 – Purchase More Storage
Apple gives everyone with an iCloud account a small amount of storage for free. Most people find this to be enough space for a couple of backups. But if your iPhone is full of data and you responsibly back it up on a regular basis, the free storage will quickly fill up.
ومن حسن الحظ, Apple sells iCloud storage at reasonable monthly rates. Users can purchase this either through a web browser or on their iPhone.
- الخطوة #1 – Unlock your iPhone and open the Settings app.
- الخطوة #2 – Tap your name at the top of this menu and then tap “[ايكلوود].”
- الخطوة #3 --التالي, حدد “Manage Storage” واضغط على “Change Storage Plan.”
- الخطوة #4 – Several upgrade options are available here. Tap the upgrade you’d like and then tap “شراء” في الأعلى اليمين.
- الخطوة #5 – Enter your iCloud password and proceed to complete the payment stage.
ومن الواضح أن, the drawback to this is that you’ll be paying monthly for the storage. Even considering this, the pricing of extra iCloud storage is far from expensive.
الحل #2 – Delete Unneeded Backups
If spending money is the last resort, deleting any old backups from your account will help. Realistically only the most recent backup is necessary. It’s reassuring to have multiple backups, but not entirely necessary.
- الخطوة #1 – Open the Settings app and tap your iCloud account.
- الخطوة #2 --انتقل إلى “[ايكلوود] > Manage Storage > النسخ الاحتياطية“.
- الخطوة #3 – All iPhone backups will be listed with their file sizes. Take a moment to explore the backups and decide which ones to delete.
- الخطوة #4 – Tap on a backup to delete and at the bottom of this menu, اضغط على “Delete Backup.”
- الخطوة #5 – Confirm that the backup should be removed from your iCloud storage.
Even just wiping one or two backups will aide iPhone backup failed. There will be an increase in available iCloud storage, and taking backups shouldn’t cause errors anymore.
الحل #3 – Update iOS Version
Let’s be honest: as important as iOS updates are, seeing that “تحديث البرنامج” notification causes a rush of anxiety. تأكد من, big updates usually include new and exciting features. But minor updates are less so.
Why people have a distaste towards iOS updates is simple. When updates are installing, we can’t use our iPhones. Sadly not keeping the iOS version up-to-date can result in iPhone backup failed due to software communication conflictions.
- الخطوة #1 – Open Settings and go to the “العام” القائمة.
- الخطوة #2 -اضغط على “تحديث البرنامج,” and if there’s a new update available, اضغط على “تثبيت.”
- الخطوة #3 – It will now download, and once it finishes, your iPhone will install.
- الخطوة #4 – Wait while the new firmware installs and afterward check if you can take a backup.
وعادة ما, we’d suggest that users back up their iPhone before updating the iOS version. Considering the backup failed error, backing up isn’t an option so be cautious of data loss occurring.
الحل #4 – Change iCloud Settings
Human error can’t be ignored, and it could be that you turned off the iCloud backup setting. Enabling it once again is easy and doable from your iPhone.
- الخطوة #1 – Launch the Settings app.
- الخطوة #2 – Tap your iCloud name at the top of this screen.
- الخطوة #3 -اضغط على “[ايكلوود]” and swipe to the bottom of this menu.
- الخطوة #4 – Look for “[ايكلوود] النسخ الاحتياطي” and select it.
- الخطوة #5 – If the slider is not green, tap it to enable the iCloud Backup feature.
- الخطوة #6 – Once it is enabled, اضغط على “إجراء النسخ الاحتياطي الآن” to take an iCloud backup.
This setting is on by default. حتى, if you turn it off at any time, remember to return to the iCloud settings and reenable it to avoid further backup problems.
الحل #5 – Sign Out of iCloud
Authentication errors are another reason that you might run into iPhone backup failed. These errors don’t always alert you and can affect iCloud features negatively. Signing out of your iCloud account and signing back in will reauthenticate your iPhone’s access and secure a connection with Apple servers.
- الخطوة #1 – Start by launching the “إعدادات” app and tapping your iCloud account.
- الخطوة #2 – Swipe down and tap on the “Sign Out” زر. Follow the confirmation steps to agree with the account removal.
- الخطوة #3 – Back on the Settings menu, tap the iCloud banner and sign in using your account email and password.
- الخطوة #4 --انتقل إلى “[ايكلوود] > [ايكلوود] النسخ الاحتياطي” and enable the feature if it isn’t already.
- الخطوة #5 -اضغط على “إجراء النسخ الاحتياطي الآن” to see if the issue is gone.
When we sign in to iCloud on a new iPhone, we assume that’s it. As you can see through, sometimes signing out and back in can revalidate the iCloud connection and resolve common problems.
الحل #6 – Investigate Network Issues
Last of all, network connection problems can interfere with an iCloud connection, وهكذا, it may be behind iPhone backup failed. Try the following:
- Connect to a different Wi-Fi network
- Enable airplane mode for a few minutes, then disable it
- Check if other iPhones can take backups on the network
- Restart your router (if other devices experience network issues too)
- Use your data plan to take a backup instead of Wi-Fi
- Try taking a backup on iTunes or with dr.fone – Backup & استعادة
If you discover that backup failed is limited to your iPhone, resetting the network settings is the next step. Here’s how to do so:
- الخطوة #1 – Go into the Settings app and tap “العام.”
- الخطوة #2 – At the bottom of this menu, اضغط على “إعادة تعيين” واختر “Reset Network Settings.”
- الخطوة #3 – Enter your device’s passcode to confirm this action.
- الخطوة #4 – Your iPhone will now restart as part of the network reset.
- الخطوة #5 – Once the device loads up, reconnect to Wi-Fi, and check if a backup can be taken.
This completely wipes all network settings. You will have to reconnect to any Wi-Fi network you were connected to and possibly reconfigure your carrier settings.
Conclusion on iPhone Backup Failed
iTunes and iCloud are the two generic ways to take backups of your data, and Apple recommends sticking to those. ومع ذلك, consider the iPhone backup failed المشكلة, alternate approaches may be needed. If none of the fixes help you to take an iPhone backup, then contemplate using dr.fone--النسخ الاحتياطي & استعادة وبدلاً من ذلك. This is an effective program that lets you selectively back up an iPhone’s files, it’s simple to use, and it avoids any iCloud errors like this.