iPhone Keeps Restarting – The Easiest Way to Fix it
If you find your iPhone keeps restarting, you are not alone. Many other iPhone users are wondering for a reliable solution for this. With this article, we are going to discuss how to fix this issue and make your iPhone working smoothly.
iPhones are generally considered to be devices that come with stable functionality. However, even iPhones can experience some software and hardware related issues occasionally at the least. And, reboot loop is an exceptionally frustrating issue that can annoy users. There are several reasons for iPhones to experience the reboot loop and fixing this issue can be daunting. However, with the method we introduce in this article will help you fix it easily.
PS: For locked out of iPhone issue, here is the best fix for you.
If you wonder why your iPhone keeps restarting, read this part of the article carefully. In fact, there are several reasons behind this “iPhone keeps restarting” issue. As per this issue, iPhone can repeatedly restart without letting you use it properly. Because of this constant restarting, this issue is commonly known as iPhone reboot loop. With that said, let’s take a look at the possible reasons why iPhone keeps restarting.
01. iPhone keeps restarting because of a failed iOS Update
The most common cause behind an iPhone reboot loop is failed iOS update. In general, we expect better performance from our iPhones after an update. However, some updates can go wrong. That means updates can stop without getting installed properly. If the update is halted or becomes unstable, the eventual result will be a reboot loop.
02. Due to an error caused by malware
In general, iOS devices have strict security policies when it comes to downloading third-party software. However, many users tend to jailbreak their devices to do various experiments and install software from third-party sources. Jailbroken iOS devices are vulnerable to various threats such as malware attacks and other privacy-related issues. The eventual result of a malware attack is a reboot loop that might prevent you from using the device.
03. Driver or drivers are unstable
If any of the drivers installed on your iOS device is unstable, it can lead to various issues. A rather common issue you can experience as a result of unstable drivers is reboot loop. To overcome this issue, you should perform a firmware update on your device.
04. Hardware malfunctions
The chances of experiencing a reboot loop due to a hardware malfunction are minimal. However, even the slightest chance can cause such issue and make your iOS device restarting constantly. For instance, a malfunctioning Power key can cause a reboot loop.
Here are some practical working solutions you can try to fix the “iPhone keeps restarting” issue.
1. To perform a force restart
One of the most convenient and simplest methods to fix “iPhone keeps restarting” is performing a force restart. In fact, with a force restart, we try to end the power-cycle of the device. To force restart your phone, you have to follow the steps below.
- 01. If you are using an iPhone X, press the Volume Up button and release it quickly.
- 02. Then, press and release Volume Down button in the same way.
- 03. Press the side button and hold it for about 10 seconds
- 04. You will see that the device boots with the Apple logo
Likewise, older versions of iPhones have different key combinations to perform a force restart. In fact, a force restart can solve many of the minor glitches associated with your iOS device. However, if you are not lucky enough to solve the reboot loop issue with a force restart, try the second option.
2. Perform a factory reset
If your iPhone keeps restarting due to a failed software update or malware infection, a factory reset might work. However, the data stored in your iOS device will be deleted. The device will start as a brand-new device with a totally new configuration. If you need to perform a factory reset, here’s how to do it.
- 01. Go to the Settings app and select General
- 02. Then, go to Reset
- 03. Select the option labeled “Erase All Content and Settings“
- 04. When prompted, type in your password
- 05. Select the option “Erase iPhone” and confirm your action
The duration a factory reset takes may vary depending on the amount of data stored in your device.
3. Use iTunes
If you find that the iPhone keeps restarting, you can try to resolve it using iTunes. Here’s how to do it in step-by-step mode.
- 01. Connect your iPhone into the computer using a cable and open iTunes
- 02. After launching iTunes, the program will detect the issue associated with the device. Now, you can click on the “Restore” option and recover from the issue.
If you cannot find a solution to “iPhone keeps restarting” issue with the above options, try dr.fone – Repair (iOS). This is a really reliable, efficient and convenient way to fix many of the issues on your iPhone. Resolving reboot loop is one of the many tasks that can be performed by Dr.Fone – Repair. If you have this software, it can resolve many of the iOS-related issues. You don’t need to be an expert to repair an iOS device anymore. Instead, you can handle many of the glitches by yourself as long as you have dr.fone – Repair (iOS).
Dr.Fone – Repair (iOS) is a highly useful tool that comes with a lot of features. In fact, solving “iPhone keeps restarting” issue is a really simple task with Dr.Fone – Repair (iOS). It is compatible with all the iOS devices and works on all the iOS versions. The desktop application of this product works on both Windows and Mac platforms.
If you don’t experience a smooth functionality of your iPhone, use Dr.Fone – Repair (iOS) to fix it. The beauty of this tool is that it lets you fix the device issues without any data loss. Apart from the reboot loop, it can fix a variety of other issues including the screen of death and the blank screen.
Features of Dr.Fone – Repair (iOS)
Now, let’s take a quick look at the features associated with Dr.Fone – Repair (iOS).
- It can fix your iOS device’s errors without causing any data loss
- It can fix a variety of issues including the devices stuck in recovery mode, error connecting to iCloud, iPhone Cannot verify server identity, white apple logo, Mac camera not working, iPhone stuck on verifying update, iPhone Screen Black, etc.
- One of the most effective ways to fix “iPhone keeps restarting” issue
- It can fix a variety of other iPhone and iTunes errors including iTunes error 14, 4013, etc.
- Be compatible with all the iOS devices and iOS versions
- It works perfectly on Windows and Mac OS
Here are the instructions you should follow to repair your iPhone using Dr.Fone – Repair (iOS)
01. Download dr.fone – Repair (iOS) and get it installed on your computer. Due to this, you should visit their official website and find the download link. After installation, you should connect the iPhone to the computer and click on the “Recover” option from the welcome screen.
02. You should now wait for a while until the device is recognized by the software. Once the device is recognized, you can click on the “Start” button to begin the process.
03. To continue the process, you should boot your iPhone into DFU mode.
04. Now, provide the right iOS version and device’s model number to begin the download process. You can then click on the “Download” button and get the firmware downloaded.
05. You can wait for a while until the downloading is completed. To make it to the end without any hassle, please use a stable internet connection and keep the device connected.
06. Once the firmware is downloaded, you can see that the application starts to repair the device connected. You can monitor the process through the indicator displayed onscreen.
07. At the completion of the process, you can see that the device is fixed. If it doesn’t work for the first time, you should give it another try and redo the process.
The device should work fine once the process is completed. If you follow the instructions carefully, the process will be exceptionally easy to follow. The device must work perfectly fine after the repairing process.
With Dr.Fone – Repair (iOS), however, the chances of losing data is zero. That is because it doesn’t affect any of your files when repairing the phone. Instead, it safely fixes your phone and let you access the data without any trouble.
Although there can be several other tools to repair iPhone-related issues, you must use a reliable tool. Using random tools that are not trusted by many users can put your device at risk. However, a tool like dr.fone – Repair (iOS) doesn’t cause such threats on your phone. It is a reliable, fast, efficient and powerful tool that assures the safety of your data.
In order to minimize the chances of losing your precious data, you should create regular backups of them. Such approach lets you recover data from the backups upon a hardware or software issue. Even if you lose your iPhone, you can at least have your data back if you back up data.Also, if you need to assure the safety of your data and privacy, use strong passwords on your device. In addition to that, you should not jailbreak the device. Jailbreaking allows the device to accept apps from unsecured third-party sources as well.
Well, that is what you should do if your iPhone keeps restarting. We hope you find this article useful.