Learning how to perform an iTunes password reset is a big must. Unfortunately, not all people are aware of how this process is being done.
When Need to Perform iTunes Password Reset?
* Have you forgotten your iTunes password, and you are now searching for the best methods on how to recover your password so that you can update your apps and download more new apps? Well, you are in luck because you’ve found yourself on this page. The truth is there is no need to stress yourself out because there are several options that you can try to reset your iTunes password right in the comforts of your home and with no need to spend even a single penny so that you can retrieve your password.
* Who among you here doesn’t have online accounts? Chances are almost all people walking the face of the planet right now have their own online account, with some not only having one but several accounts in different online sites and platforms. And when you have a lot of online accounts, it is too easy to forget your passwords and IDs that you set for each of these accounts. You sign up, and sooner or later, everything becomes jumbled in your mind that you end up confused, making you enter incorrect details every time you try to login to your account.
* The good news is that you are not the only one in this world who has been through this kind of dilemma. In fact, there are probably millions of other users out there who are searching at this very moment for the best techniques for password recovery so that they can reset their passwords and regain access to their iTunes.
Instead of pulling your hair out in frustration, you don’t have to worry because an iTunes password reset is something that you can do easily without breaking any sweat. However, you have to keep in mind, though, that your Apple ID will be the one that you will need so that you can shop from the iTunes store, buy an app you like or download it for free, and others. Thus, before you try any of the steps for conducting an iTunes password reset, you will have to ensure that your Apple ID is also ready so that you can proceed with the process.
PS: Read more to find out why is iTunes so slow.
For you to understand how you can reset your iTunes password, continue to read on:
1st Part: iTunes Password Reset Using Your Email
There is really no need for you to spend a lot of your time and effort just so you can reset your password, mainly because this is a rather straightforward process provided that you follow the stepwise direction listed below.
1. Before anything else, you must first proceed to your Apple ID Account page. This is where you will spot the option stating Forgot Apple ID or Password. Just click on the option then continue to the next step.
2. You can now enter your Apple ID then click the “Next”.
3. You are now going to be prompted with an option for retrieving your Apple ID using your email.
4. After this, Apple is going to send an email to the email address that you provided during the time of your sign up. Once you open that email address on Gmail or Yahoo or other email servers that you used, you will see this email from the customer service of Apple complete with the information and details on how you will be resetting your password.
5. Just so you to link provided then follow all the instruction stated there so that you can type in your new password. You are going to be asked to type this new password twice to finalize things, then click on Done.
6. Here you will go with your new password and start using iTunes like you usually do.
2nd Part: How to Reset Your Password on iTunes if Your Email Isn’t Valid Anymore?
In case you’ve forgotten your password on iTunes and you are trying to get it through your email address, yet you realize that it isn’t valid anymore, there is still a way to solve your problem. You do not have to stress yourself because you can consider resetting your password and it’s through answering the security questions that you should have entered during the time you created your ID. Such inquiries are as the name of the place where you were raised as a child or the name of your very first dog. If you have chosen this method of password resetting, consider following the steps below:
1. Begin by typing your birth information like date month or year.
2. You have to answer two questions asked by the Apple. Type in the correct answer, and you will arrive at the page to reset the password. Ensure that you either write such answers somewhere or save them on your device so you can recall them anytime you need it.
3. Then, the next thing you should do is typing in your new password twice that must be unique so nobody can easily guess it. Apple will ask you to type the password twice to verify if same spelling was entered every time. It must not have the same characters three times in a row or some spaces, and you should not also use your old password as this will only result to repeating the process.
Through keeping those simple instructions in mind, resetting your iTunes password can be done easily. Once you have followed the processed properly, you can use your iTunes again.
3rd Part: iTunes Password Reset Via Contacting Apple Support
There is another way for you to recover or reset your password on iTunes and that is by calling the support team of Apple who can help you anytime and whenever you need them. This would be a good solution if the other methods did not work for you.
Contacting Apple Support is easy. The first thing that you should do is to visit the website of the Apple Support team and choose your country to retrieve the Apple support’s contact number. After that, you may provide details of your issues to their customer support agent, and he or she will guide you throughout the process.
You may also consider visiting the website iforgot.apple.com and once the page has loaded completely, consider following the instructions provided on the screen. Depending on what the details you have, you may make a choice for resetting your password from either the trusted contact number or trusted device.
In a worst-case scenario, though you cannot access any trusted device or your trusted phone number, nevertheless, you may still get your password and enter into your account through account recovery. The primary purpose of the Account Recovery is allowing you to access your account as fast as possible as it could while rejecting access to anyone who is just playing to be you. This process could take a few days or more as it depends on the details of the account and the information you provide for your identity confirmation.
After resetting your password on the page as shown, you will be asked to log in again using your new password. Aside from that, you will also need to update your password on other devices with the same user ID.
Conclusion for iTunes Password Reset
Knowing iTunes password reset is very important. Some people who are expert in hacking might steal your details in just a few clicks if you will just take this for granted. By learning more about iTunes password reset, you can access your account again using your ID and new password. With this, you can now use your iTunes account with ease and peace of mind. Other than that, you can download any apps and do what you want with your device.
It wouldn’t be the end of the world yet if you forgot your password on iTunes. There are various ways on how to retrieve your password and how you can reset it. The only thing you should do is to follow the instructions always and perform the steps wisely and smartly. If you think you can do it on your own or you are a bit confused with the steps, you don’t really have to hire a professional online or in your local area. With the help of your friends or family members who have gone through it before, you can be assured that resetting your password on iTunes will be a success.
Never stop the fun once you forgot your iTunes password. You can still make most of your iTunes experience through those steps mentioned above. And then you can Access iTunes Backup to Find Your Important Conacts And learn How to Turn Off Two Step Verfication (Turn off two step verification), so that you can take advantage of all of the features which the third-party tools offer to you. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste your time and consider resetting your password on your iTunes in no time for you to use your device without experiencing any hassles.