Why Move from Motorola to Samsung S9?
Motorola is a well-known name in the mobile industry, and now it has been acquired by Lenovo. This brand was launched by the Android devices in the year 2011, and it was under the name of Google at that time. But if we talk about the company Samsung, it is an established brand that existed in the market for several years.
Now that advanced technology is becoming a part of our regular lives. The tasks that were difficult, inconvenient, and time-consuming can now be performed by just a single tap on your Smartphone. Previously, digital cameras used to seem cool, but now the cameras used in Smartphones are giving some tough competition to digital cameras.
Samsung is going to launch its new phone in the market, namely Samsung Galaxy S9. This new model of Samsung has many cool and amazing features. The best part about this device is that it has a rear camera of 30 megapixels and the front camera of 12 megapixels.
Moreover, this device supports the Amoled screen directly with 4 thousand video playing. This is the major reason why people nowadays are thinking of switching their Smartphone to Samsung Galaxy S9 from Motorola. Before getting to know how to transfer data that you wish to move from Motorola to Samsung S9, Let’s first get some knowledge about the specifications of Samsung S9.
Key features of Samsung S9
Samsung S9 is the most recent model of Samsung that was launched on 25th February 2018. Its pre-orders are now available in Europe and are going to open in the United States of America from 1 March 2018. Its key features include the following.
- Has a fingerprint scanner.
- This Smartphone runs on Android 8.0 operating system.
- It has several connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFS, GPS.
- It has a touchscreen display of 5.80 inches.
- Moreover, it has a display resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels.
- It has an octa-core processor of 1.7 GHz
- It has expandable storage of micro SD.
So, if you are looking for different ways through which you can transfer information that you wish to move from Motorola to Samsung S9, then read ahead.
dr.fone – Phone Transfer is a tool, which is used for transferring data from one device to another. This application of transferring information is compatible with both Motorola Smartphones as well as Samsung Galaxy S9. Additionally, it supports operating systems of various other Smartphones. Moreover, this tool allows you to transmit information from one device to another.
Key features of dr.fone-Phone Transfer
- It enables you to transfer information from Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S9 in a single click.
- It transmits music, videos, and other media files from old Smartphones of Android to Samsung Galaxy S8 as well as Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Additionally, it enables you to transfer data from Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, HTC to iPhone.
- Moreover, it is compatible with main providers such as Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T.
- It is also compatible with iOS 13 operating system and 10 version of Android.
- Plus, it is compatible with macOS 10.15, and Windows 10.
In order to transfer the data from Android to Motorola, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Initially, you are required to install dr.fone-Phone Transfer on your personal computer or Mac. The procedure of transmission is identical for both versions of the operating system. After installing the tool, launch it and then select the solution of “Phone Transfer”.
Step 2: Now, initiate the process of data transmission from Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S9. After selecting the solution, you are required to link both your devices. Link Samsung Galaxy S9 and Motorola with your personal computer. Select the information that you wish to move from Motorola to Samsung S9. Now, go to the button of start transfer
Step 3: Let both the devices remain linked to the computer system. The transmission of information from Motorola to Samsung S9 will get completed in a short while.
Tip 1: Remove all the data from your previous device
If you have decided to change your Smartphone from Motorola to Galaxy S9 or any other Samsung device, then it is important for you to remove all the information from your old device because there is a chance that it can get misused by other people. In order to remove all the data from your device, you should use the application of dr.fone – Android Erase. The information deleted by this tool cannot be recovered by any other tool of recovery.
Key features of dr.fone – Android Data Eraser
- You can protect your private information by deleting all the files from your device through the use of this app.
- It is a simple and easy process to remove information by using this software.
- You can wipe all the details and files from your Android phone permanently.
- Delete contacts, messages, photos, private data and call logs.
- This software is compatible with various devices of Android present in the market.
Tip 2: Keep the backup of all the information in your computer system
Before you decide to data move from Motorola to your Samsung S9 device, you should create the backup of all the information on your computer system. By storing all the data on your PC, you can view all your old Smartphone files at any time you want. Moreover, you can restore all the information on your mobile device whenever you require it. You can create a backup of your data and then restore it by using the tool of dr.fone – Android backup and restore.
Key features of dr.fone – Backup and Restore
- It allows you to create a backup of information and restore it to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- It allows you to create a selective backup of Android files to the computer system with a single click.
- Compatible with more than 8,000 Android Smartphones.
- There is no loss of information at the time of restore, backup, and export.
Generally, we save all our contacts on our Smartphone. If you are going to purchase Samsung S9, then you need to data move from Motorola to Samsung S9. We all know that there are various Smartphone operating systems, but it is hard to transfer contacts between two devices because of the incompatible nature of these operating systems.
dr.fone – Phone Transfer is a tool using which you can easily move contacts from one Android device to another Android device. It is an incredible tool that allows the user to move infinite contacts from one Android device to another. You can transfer the contacts in a single click, all you have to do is to plug-in your mobile devices into your computer system. The biggest issue that people are facing nowadays is that they are not able to transmit contacts from their old device to the new device.
Mentioned-below is the steps through which you can data move from Motorola to Samsung S9.
Step 1: Install the tool of dr.fone on your PC. Now, select the solution of “Phone Transfer” from the main screen.
Step 2: Connect both the devices to your PC. By making use of the USB wire, you can link both your mobile phones to your computer system simultaneously.
Step 3: Now, select all the contacts that you wish to transfer and then go to the option of start transfer in order to initiate the procedure of transmission. Wait for some time until the transmission is completed successfully.
So, these were some of the ways through which you can data move from Motorola to Samsung S9. This transmission of messages, contacts and other important files from one device to another device has been made easier through the use of dr.fone – Phone Transfer.