The memory cards are getting more and more important for the gadgets nowadays. When you find it hard to store more files on your gadget, you can insert a memory, so that it can carry those files for you. Another advantage of the memory cards is that you can easily carry and keep them compared to those heavy machines. One of the widely used memory cards is the SD card, namely the secure digital memory card. There are four mainly kinds of it, and you can use it for the devices from the mobile phone to the digital camera and computer. Since the SD card is so widely used, it is of importance to know the common ways to protect it better. And among them, the basic is to learn the recovery ways. Now, simply follow this article to get some ideas of the ways for recovering SD Card data online.
Part 1. The problems you may encounter when using the SD card
Since the SD card is small and usually used as an external drive, you need to pay attention to the right ways to use it.
1. You should realize that as an external drive, the files you delete from it will under no circumstance be stored on the Recycle bin, which means that you cannot recover it with ease.
2. Remember to exit your SD card every time you undo it from your gadget, or some files may be damaged due to the wrong operation.
3. Check on your SD card at a regular interval, to make sure that there are no viruses or malware there.
4. Organize your SD card when you use it. So that you can not only get an organized SD card but make it easy to find out the possible problems on it.
Part 2. The online free tools for recovering SD card data
Online SD Card Recovery Tool 1. 7- Data Recovery Software
This is an efficient and reliable tool for recovering the files for both the SD cards and the phones. But it cannot be used on the other memory cards. Anyway, it has an easy intuitive, so it is not difficult for the novices.
Online SD Card Recovery Tool 2. Card Recovery Pro
This is a simple tool, which means you can learn the way to operate on it with ease. And it specializes in recovering the files for the memory cards including the SD cards.
Online SD Card Recovery Tool 3. PhotoRec
You can also choose this tool, which is light and handy. Besides the SD cards, you can also use it to recover the other memory cards.
Online SD Card Recovery Tool 4. Recover My Files
The features that this tool offers will make you surprised. The largest advantage of it is that it is simple but of powerful functions.
Part 3. The cons of using the online SD card recovery tools
Although all the tools above are free, when you use them, you will find it of many impossible shortcomings.
1. The first you may feel is that it is dangerous to use the online tools to manage the personal files.
2. As the online tools ask for a steady network, all the operations are limited of speed and scale.
3. It is possible that the computer virus ruins the other files on your SD cards or computer.
Part 4. How to recover the SD cards saver
Just as the saying goes that there is no free lunch, the payment will somehow reflect its value. In order to protect your SD card, it is advisable to use some other application. According to the users online, the Recoverit Data Recovery is a professional application for recovering the data. Here are some main features of it:
- It offers two versions for both the Windows computer and the Mac computer. Thus, you can download it on the Windows computer or the Mac computer.
- You can use it to recover the files from many gadgets like mobile phones, tablets, cameras, and computer. Besides, you can connect your SD card or some other memory cards to your computer, so that you can also recover the files from them.
- There are many recovery modes for you to choose from. You can choose an item depending on the reason why you lost your files.
- You can use it to recover the files lost due to the following situations, including accidental deletion, virus attack, and system crash.
- The file types supported by this tool cover the emails, messages, photos, audio files, videos, archives, etc. And almost all the formats are compatible.
- You can choose to perform the standard scan or the deep scan.
- You are allowed to preview the files before recovering.
- The files recovered are all of the original quality as the original files.
- It is time-saving and power-saving because it offers a user-friendly interface and the operations on it are easy too.
- It is of small scale so that you can easily download and launch it on your computer, which will not cost too much storage memory.
Here is a list of the compatible formats:
- Emails and Messages: DBX, PST, EMLX, etc.
- Photos: JPG, BMP, GIF, WMF, PSD, DCR, PNG, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, MRW, SR2, ERF, DNG, RAF, RAW, TIFF/TIF, etc.
- Audios: MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, OGG, AAC, MID/MIDI, AIF/AIFF, etc.
- Videos: MP4, M4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, AVI, WMV,MPG, ASF, RM/RMVB, etc.
- Archives: SIT, ZIP, RAR, etc.
- Other documents: PDF, DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, INDD, EPS, CWK, HTML/HTM, etc.
Now let me show you the detailed way to use this handy SD Card recovery application on your computer.
Step 1. Launch the Recoverit on your computer. And then connect your SD card to your computer via the connector.
Step 2. Then you can see the primary window of the Recoverit on your computer together with some recovery modes. If you want to find the files on your SD card, you need to choose the “Lost File Recovery”. Of course, you can read the description of the other modes to decide whether to choose them or not.
Step 3. Then you need to choose the file types you want to recover. You can recover the files including emails, messages, photos, audio files, videos, archives, and some more documents. You can also choose the “All file types”.
Step 4. Now you need to point out which is the original location of the files that you want to recover with this application. In this article, you will need to choose the one that stands for your SD card. For the item “I can’t remember”, the computer will help you to scan on the whole computer together with all the external drives.
Step 5. Then you can choose either the “Standard recovery” or the “Deep recovery” for the recovery mode. And then tap on the “Scan” button.
Step 6. After the scanning process, you will get a list of files, and you are allowed to preview them to choose the items you want.
Step 7. When you finish choosing, simply click on the “Restore” button to start recovering your files. After all the files recovered, you can check on your SD card, and then simply disconnect it.