Sometimes we need to put podcasts from our iPhone to an Android device, but we don’t know how to do so. dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) is a software that helps in accomplishing this task because many times iTunes fails to transfer podcasts as it only helps in transferring the purchased podcasts.
We usually want to move our iPhone podcasts when we are switching to an Android device or when we want to save some space on our iPhone by moving some podcasts. In this article, we will see a step by step guide for moving iTunes Podcasts on Android. We will also take a look at the apps which help in listening to podcasts easily.
You might be having some non-purchased podcasts on an iPhone. Now you can transfer both purchased and non-purchased podcasts from your iPhone to an Android device and play iTunes podcasts on Android. dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) is a wonderful tool which can help you in doing so. You need to download the podcasts on your iPhone to this computer transfer software. But first let’s check out the amazing features of this tool:
- Exports and imports music, contacts, photos, messages, and videos, Apps, SMS, etc.
- It can transfer music from iTunes to Android, Transfer Podcasts from iPhone to iTunes/PC, transfer iTunes music to Galaxy Note 8.
- Transfer and control contacts, photos, messages, and videos, Apps, SMS, etc.
- Helps in backing up and restoring of contacts, photos, messages, and videos, Apps, SMS, etc.
- Moves media files between iTunes and iOS devices
- Supports iPod, iPhone, iPad and iOS 7,8,9,10,11,12
- Available on Windows and Mac PCs
Follow the below-listed steps to make a transfer of iPhone podcasts to an Android device which will help you in playing iTunes podcasts on Android:
1. Download and install dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) and open iPhone podcasts using this tool.
2. Connect your phone with a USB cable of iPhone and open up dr.fone – Transfer (iOS).
3. Select Transfer from all the functions listed. Wait for a few seconds, and you will see your iPhone is shown in the started window.
4. Transfer all the iPhone podcasts to your Android smartphone.
Now you can choose Videos or Music depending on the type of your podcasts (audio or video). For example, for choosing the audio type of podcasts, Select ‘Music’ and then click on ‘Podcasts’ present on the left side. All the podcasts present on your iPhone will be shown on the right side. Select the podcast you want and click on ‘Export’ present on the toolbar. Alternatively, you can right-click on the chosen podcasts, select ‘Export to Device’ and then choose Android device. After saving the podcast, you will see a progress bar transferring all the podcasts.
5. Now you will find those transferred podcasts on your Android phone under “Music”.
While switching from an iPhone to an Android device, we look for ways to transfer iTunes podcasts on Android. Let’s look at some apps that can help in listening to podcasts on an Android device:
1. Pocket Casts
Pocket Casts is a tool amazingly crafted for podcasts. You can listen to podcasts on this app without any hassle. The company that has developed this app is called Shifty Jelly.
Pocket Casts has the following amazing features apart from playing iTunes podcasts on Android:
- Provides cloud syncing
- Allows variable playback speeds
- Helps to create a huge library
- Provides video and Chromecast support
- Be featured in Google Play Store as a podcast app
- Available on Mac and Windows
- Comes with a web version
This is one of the oldest podcast apps used for listening. The appearance of this app sure looks old as compared to the other apps but if you focus on its features, you are good to go. This app helps in listening to iTunes podcasts on Android. Let’s have a look at what this app has in store:
- It supports Chromecast
- Provides podcasts’ auto download
- Has the feature of deleting the podcasts
- Offer podcast listening at variable speeds
- Feeds can be organized categorically
- You pay $2.99 for a premium version which is easy on the pocket
BeyondPod is another amazing app for listening to podcasts which helps in playing iTunes podcasts on Android. It has a beautiful design that attracts many users. It has some outstanding features like the following:
- Provides a gigantic library of music
- It is Chromecast supported
- You pay only a minimum of $6.99 to have a better podcast listening experience
- Offers a 7-day trial period for free
4. Player FM
This app is great for listening iTunes podcasts on Android and comes with an irresistible look set in tune with this modern age. Apart from having an astounding look, you can see for yourself what this app has to offer:
- Has the feature of subscription sync among cross devices
- Supports Chromecast
- Supports Android Wear in which you can hear the podcast directly from your wrist
- It is a free app
Podcast Addict is an app that allows smooth podcast listening on Android. It helps in playing iTunes podcasts on Android. Let’s have a quick look at its features:
- It has Chromecast build into it
- Provides a search for various channels and interests
- It provides feed from various sources
CastBox is a free podcast app. It is one of the best apps for playing iTunes podcasts on Android as it has a collection of around a million podcasts from iTunes. Podcast from resources other than iTunes can be played on it too! Let’s look at the amazing features that this app offers:
- Supports over 70 languages
- Is a free app
- Supports Chromecast and Amazon Echo
- Helps in using multiple devices by cloud syncing
- Has no ads
- The in-app purchase options are not mandatory
7. Podcast Go
Podcast Go is an upcoming app that provides podcast listening by helping its users play iTunes podcasts on Android. You can download podcasts on this app by using this beautifully designed app. These are the following features of this app:
- Contains around 300,000 podcasts available for download
- Consists of a Material design which sets it apart from the other apps
- Has a search option where you can easily browse
- Is a free app and can charge up to $2.99 to remove ads
- Offers podcast playback at a variable speed
- Has added advantages like sleep timers etc.
- Contains no ads
SoundCloud is considered a very good app for listening to iTunes podcasts on Android. These are its outstanding features:
- Is a free app
- You can play both podcast and music
- Offers a subscription service
- Provides an option of downloading tracks for offline use.
In addition, there are more Android podcast manager tools for you.
Hence, we can see how we can put iTunes podcasts on Android. Using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) helps in easy transfer of podcasts from iPhone to Android which otherwise iTunes is not capable of doing (only for purchased podcasts.). We also took a look at the top-rated apps used for listening to podcasts on an Android device and the amazing features that they offer.