How to Recover Data from Broken Android Devices Easily
Most people who have owned a smartphone can relate to situations where the screen is cracked or water has seeped into the device and damaged the unit. For Android users, having a damaged smartphone is often more annoying than if it was lost or totally destroyed because the information is still present, but unavailable. All the contacts, messages, apps, and other items stored in the memory of the mobile device might as well be on the moon. So how can we recover data from broken Android phone or tablet?
However, for those who have damaged Android phones or Galaxy S6 with black screen , there is a new way to access the information. Now you can recover data from broken Android devices by using a new product from Wondershare called dr.fone.
What is dr.fone for Android?
This is a new recovery system designed to pull the remaining data out of Android phones that have been damaged but are still in operational condition. In addition, there are another two recovery systems in dr.fone Toolkit for Android you may interested – “Android Data Recovery” for data recovery from Android phone of working normally and “Android Unlock” for removing the screen lock on your Android phone.
Dr.Fone is noted for being the best Android mobile device recovery software on the market today. Among its many accolades is having the highest rate of recovery in the industry when it comes to retrieving data from Android devices. This means that you can recover a wealth of different files including, but not limited to the following;
- Call Logs
- WhatsApp Data & More
In fact, the data that you place on the Android smartphone or tablet is the most likely to be recovered using the Dr.Fone software system. It is compatible with over 6,000 Android mobile devices and is designed to be user-friendly so you can retrieve that information quickly and easily.
What you Need to Install Dr.Fone on your Computer
In order to install Dr.Fone on your computer, it will need to meet the following requirements.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP
- CPU: 1GHz (either 32 or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 RAM (minimum), 1024 RAM (recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB (minimum)
- RAM: Android 5.0 and former
The software downloads to your computer and from there you can connect it to your damaged Android smartphone so that it can recover the information you want to save.
How to Recover Data from Broken Android Device with Dr.Fone
The recovery process is a fairly simple one that Dr.Fone will walk you through. What follows is the step-by-step process.
1. Install & Launch: After you install and launch the Dr.Fone system, you will want to select “Recover” and Choose “Recover from Android” on the Next Screen. When that comes up, Click “recover from broken phone” on the left, you’ll want to select the file that you want to be recovered. Hit “Start” which is located at the bottom of the page.
2. Select Files: Once you have selected all the files that need to be recovered, you will need to click “Next”. At this point, you will need to tell Dr. Fone what is wrong with your phone. You have two choices, the first is “Touch” which means that your phone does not work at all or it cannot be accessed. The second is “Black/Broken Screen”. Once you pick the one that best applies to your device, click “Next”.
3. Name & Model: When you get to the next window, choose the proper “Device Name” along with “Device Model” that matches your smartphone or tablet. At the present time, this particular function will only work for certain types of Samsung devices such as the Galaxy Note, Tab, and S series. Afterwards, click the “Next” button.
4. Enter Download Mode: From here, you can follow the instructions from Dr. Fone which is taking the device into a download mode. You will need to do the following;
- Turn off your smartphone
- Press and hold “Volume –”, “Power”, and “Home” button
- Press “Volume +” and then enter the download mode
5. Analyze: At this point, you will need to connect your Android phone to the laptop or computer you are currently using. The Dr. Fone program from Wondershare will now automatically perform an analysis. This will determine if you can recover data from broken Android phone.
6. Preview & Recover: Once Dr. Fone has analyzed and scanned the device, it will display all the different files that can be recovered. The files are presented in categories so you can find them easier. Select the ones you want to preview and then choose them for the recovery process. In this manner, you can save all the data that you want from the device.
Advantages of the dr.fone – Android Recover Software
There are several benefits that you can enjoy from having the Dr.Fone software on your computer system. Even if your smartphone is fine today, having this software on your computer will provide you with a little peace of mind knowing that you can recover the data quickly in case the worst should occur.
- Safe: There will be no harm to the data on the device or what you recover thanks to the unique Dr.Fone recovery system. This means that your data will be protected.
- Preview: You can verify the data before recovery to make sure it is what you want to save from the damaged device.
- Secure: The data that you recover goes straight into your computer so that it is safe and not leaked out on the Internet.
- Simple: The interface is intuitive and actually helps you through each step so that it only takes a few moments from when you launch the software to recover the data from your Android phone.
The software itself is free for 30 days which means that you can use it on your phone without having to pay a dime for a month. However, you’ll find that the Dr.Fone recovery system for Android devices is one that offers plenty of advantages. If you no longer can access the information on your smartphone, but it is still functional then Dr.Fone – Android Data Recovery (Include Broken Device Recovery) is the one you will need to recover data from broken Android devices.