You must have heard something of the SD card, but some of you may not be too familiar with a SDXC card. So now you may think the SDXC card is also a kind of memory cards like the SD card. Now let me explain the very differences of them to you in the following passages.
As we know the memory cards are used for extending the storage space of the devices like the mobile phones. Besides, you can also use them to carry the important data for you, so that you can get access to them with ease the next time. So, many companies developed and released their memory cards. And then, a few years ago, the SDXC card came out.
There are many kinds of SD cards in the market. We can mainly classify them into four groups:
- 1. The SDIO card: SD card for input or output.
- 2. The SDSC card: SD card of standard capacity.
- 3. The SDHC card: SD card of high capacity.
- 4. The SDXC card: SD card of extended capacity.
Just as its name, the SDXC card is the SD card of extended capacity, and you can store the data up to 64 GB on it, and it is now improving, maybe to 2 TB in the future. Although the storage space of it is large, it is a smart card. So it is often used in the digital camera, laptop, mobile phone, or music player.
Often there are many important files on the SDXC card, so it is better to know the detailed ways to protect it, including the way to recover the deleted files from it.
The digital data is easy to disappear, you may delete it by accident, or you may lose it due to the system problems or virus attack. In this case, the best thing you can do is to recover it with the help of a third-party application.
One friend of mine told me that the UltData Data Recovery is a professional application for recovering the data from different devices. I was seriously doubtful about that at first. And it was not until I encountered a wrong deletion by myself.
After that, I come to know that the UltData Data Recovery is really an excellent application, with multiple functions. You can see the main features of it below:
- 1.It offers different versions for the Windows computer and the Mac computer.
- 2.You can download and install it easily and quickly, because it is of small size.
- 3.You can use it to recover the data from many kinds of devices, including the computer, mobile phone, tablet, and also the SD card, as long as you connect them to your computer.
- 4.It will not take up too much internal memory, so you have no need to worry about it do harm to the performance of your computer.
- 5.The interface of it is simple and easy to understand.
- 6.The operations on it are easy and user friendly.
- 7.The scan process of it is fast and efficient.
- 8.You can preview the scan results before deciding to recover them or not.
- 9.The file types supported cover the Emails, Message, Document, Photo, Audio, Video, Archive.
- 10.There are three main models of recovery: Lost files recovery, Raw recovery, Partition recovery.
Now you can see UltData Data Recovery is a nice application. How about knowing something more about it? I believe you will like it.
Step 1. Download and install
Before you use the UltData Data Recovery, you need to have it on your computer. If you are a user of the Windows computer, then you need to download the version for Windows. For a Mac user, you can choose the version for Mac. And then install it on your computer following the installation wizard.
Step 2. Plug your SDXC card into your computer
Plug the SDXC card, which you want to recover data from, into your computer via the USB connector. And then launch the UltData Data Recovery by double-clicking on the icon on the desktop.
Step 3. Scan for the lost files on SDXC card
Now you can see a list of drives on your computer including the Recycle Bin. Choose the detailed location of the data you want to recover from. Because we want to recover the data from the SDXC card, you can simply choose it and then click on the “Start” button.
Step 4. Preview the found files
On the primary window, you can see a list of files found by the scanning process. All the files are allowed to be previewed one by one. And you can check the right items that you want to recover.
Step 5. Recover the data from SDCX card
After choosing all the files that you want to recover, you can now tap on the “Recover” button on the lower right. And after a while, you can get back all the files you chose.
Tip: the best place to store those recovered files is not on your SDXC card, because when you do this, some original data on your SDXC card will be overwritten. So you can choose to recover the files to your computer first, and then on your computer, you can organize your SDXC card with ease.