The iPhone X and iPhone 8 devices are the latest devices released by Apple. These are models containing a wide range of up to date features, which have caught the eye of many technology enthusiasts. Some of these features are augmented reality, super retina screen, all screen style, and much more made for the user’s convenience. We have therefore aimed to cater to the issues and questions about the iPhone X device in this article for our iPhone X readers. If you are a new iPhone X user, you will need to know ways of making an iPhone X data recovery in the event where you need to recover deleted photos from iPhone X. You may accidentally lose your valuable data at times on your new iPhone X. If you have already faced this issue, then you are reading the right article as your reference.
In the following segments, we can update you with good ways on how to recover data quickly and without loss of data files using various full proof methods. Alongside, we have recommended a very useful program for your use while making an iPhone X data recovery to recover deleted photos from iPhone X. Follow the four methods below according to your convenience.
- PART 1: How to restore deleted photos using iTunes or iCloud Backup for free?
- PART 2: How to recover deleted photos from iPhone X directly?
- PART 3: How to recover deleted photos from iPhone X using iTunes backup via Dr.fone?
- PART 4: How to recover deleted photos from iPhone X through an iCloud backup via Dr.fone?
In the case where you have already made previous backups of your data files on your local storage or iCloud by means of iTunes, the data can be easily restored again. This iPhone X data recovery is an easy-to-use feature provided by Apple, and you can use iTunes to do so. Follow the following steps:
- Step 1: You can begin by getting an up to date version of the iTunes app on the PC and link the iPhone X device to it.
- Step 2: When your device is detected, tap the ‘Device’ button to choose the iPhone X device.
- Step 3: Then, go to the Summary page on the left panel.
- Step 4: Then, tap on the ‘Restore Backup’ icon from the Backup segment.
- Step 5: You will be shown a pop-up box, where you are to affirm the restoration of your backup file.
- Step 6: Now you must wait for some time while iTunes restores your backup.
If you want to make an iPhone X data recovery using iCloud, follow these steps below:
- Step 1: To start with, you should make certain that you have set up iPhone X to restore the backup on iCloud.
- Step 2: To do so, you must choose the ‘Reset’ button from the General Settings and select the option of ‘Erase All Content and Settings’ on the device.
- Step 3: You must affirm your selection and reset iPhone X. When the device restarts, you can carry out the setup from scratch.
- Step 4: From this point, you will have to choose the ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’ option.
- Step 5: To proceed, you must enter Apple password and ID, which you use on your iCloud account.
- Step 6: You can pick the backup files on iCloud and proceed.
- Step 7: Now, you must wait for some time while your iPhone X restores your preferred data files through an iCloud backup.
These two options can be used by you to recover deleted photos from iPhone X. However, these solutions have a big drawback. In these methods, you cannot restore the data from backup selectively. These methods will entirely restore your iPhone X together with erasing the previous substances and restoring your latest files. You cannot just choose any type of files to be restored. If you want to recover deleted photos from iPhone X without resetting, then the next segment can help you better.
Through the help of this efficient iPhone X data recovering program, called Dr.fone toolkit for iPhone X Data Recovery, you can easily get back your previously erased data files on your iPhone X. It is the world’s first iPad and iPhone recovering software. To get efficient and best possible results, you must perform the iPhone X data recovery as fast as possible.
While employing the program, you will not face any compression or loss in data. Contrasting to iCloud or iTunes, you will be capable of selecting the type of data file that you want to back up on your iPhone X.
Basic features of the best iPhone X Data Recovery:
- Dr.fone iPhone X Data Recovery is a single click solution to back up your entire iOS device to the PC.
- The program can let you restore and preview any desired data file from the backup.
- It can let you make transfers of any data file from your back up to the PC.
- You are guaranteed of zero loss of data on your device.
- It can allow you to make a selective backup along with restoring any data.
- Support the entire iPhone range, including iPhone XS, XR, X, 8, 7, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4, and the 4s models, which function on iOS 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, and 4 operating systems.
- It fully supports MacOS 10.14 Mojave, and Windows 10.
Follow the steps below carefully for satisfying and effective results:
Step 1: You can start by installing and launching dr.fone toolkit for iOS on the PC to make the iPhone X data recovery. Choose the ‘Recover‘ option from the main screen.
Step 2: Then, link the iPhone X device to the PC and wait till dr.fone detects it mechanically.
Step 3: Now, you can begin to recover deleted photos from iPhone X. You can select the type of content data that you want to recover.
Step 4: Having made your selection, you must tap on the ‘Start Scan‘ icon.
Step 5: Now, wait while dr.fone scans the iPhone X device. You can check the rate of progress through on-screen indicators. Make certain that iPhone X is linked to the PC without interruption till the procedure is finished.
Step 6: After carrying out the scan on your device, you can choose to preview the data, which will be divided into neat and varied categories for your expediency.
Step 7: Now, just choose the data files, which you want back and restore them to your iPhone X or keep them in local storage using different buttons.
You can use Dr.fone iPhone X Data Recovery to restore your data if there is already a pre-taken backup of iPhone X using iTunes. Doing this will entirely restore iPhone X, and you will be capable of selecting your preferred data type to be recovered. To do so, follow the steps below:
Step 1: You can start by launching dr.fone on the PC and connecting iPhone X to the system. You must choose the ‘Recover‘ option on the main screen.
Step 2: To proceed, you can tap on the ‘Recover from iTunes backup file‘ option. Now, an iTunes backup list would be displayed along with details on the right-hand side.
Step 3: Now choose the backup file of iTunes, which you want to bring back and tap on the ‘Start Scan‘ icon.
Step 4: You must now wait while the app retrieves your iTunes backup, which will be divided into neat and varied categories for your expediency.
Step 5: You can just choose the files to be retrieved and reinstate it on iPhone X or your local storage.
Similar to an iTunes backup, Dr.fone iPhone X Data Recovery can be used by you to bring back preferred data files through iCloud backup selectively. To recover deleted photos from iPhone X without resetting, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Start by launching dr.fone on the PC and choose the ‘Recover‘ option. You will have to connect iPhone X to the PC.
Step 2: You must then choose the ‘Restore from iCloud backup file‘ option on the left section.
Step 3: To proceed, you must enter Apple password and ID, which you use on your iCloud account.
Step 4: Soon, an iCloud backup file list will be shown along with fundamental details. Just select the choice of backup files and download them to the local storage.
Step 5: When your download is finished, a pop-up message will be shown to you. In this, you can choose the data type, which you want to get back and tap on the ‘Next’ icon.
Step 6: Now, wait till the program interface retrieves your backup data. You will be able to preview it on the interface and opt to restore them on iPhone X or your local storage.
Now that you have read these efficient steps, you can easily recover deleted photos from iPhone X.
You can just take the help of the dr.fone program to retrieve your erased content on your iPhone X. You can recover iCloud or iTunes or backup as well. It is a good iPhone X data recovery tool.