Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are no doubt two of the most powerful and aesthetically appealing devices ever made by the South Korean brand, thanks to its host of impressive features and specifications. However, despite being fully loaded with stunning options and features, most users of these devices still choose to root Galaxy S7 or root S7 Edge in order to enjoy better control and more exciting functions. The process of Galaxy S7 root & S7 Edge Root is pretty much the same as the process of jailbreaking an iPhone.
Why Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge?
There are several reasons why many Android users choose to root their devices. The most common reason why they root their mobile phone is that it helps them overcome the limitations of their devices and give users full control over the system of their phone.
The process of rooting the Android devices refers to a special process that users of smartphones learn and follow for them to enjoy a better control over their gadgets and help them remove any third party software that can obstruct the general user experience. No matter what reason or purpose you have in mind for rooting your Android device, the very first step is to gain access to root.
But, why do you have to root your Samsung phones, anyway? Just like any other phone, Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge also come with pre-installed services and devices. Some of these said apps are basically useless, so it only makes sense to get rid of them and remove them from your phone. Unfortunately, a simple deletion of the apps is not allowed by the phone which then makes it necessary to root Galaxy S7 and root S7 Edge. There might also be instances when you would like to recover any deleted photo or message on your device with the use of third-party recovery tools. However, for this to be made possible, it is a must that you to root S7 Edge or S7 before anything else.
These are just some of the many reasons why you need to learn how to perform Galaxy S7 root & S7 Edge root. But, remember that there are certain risks which are often associated with rooting Android devices. It is imperative that you know the pros and cons of rooting your Samsung device so that you can avoid these risks. Once you fully understand the downsides of rooting an Android device and you are now ready to root your phone, you can read on to learn how to root S7 Edge and S7 with ease.
In this short guide, the main focus will be the steps and complete process you have to follow on how to root Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Today, you will learn the single click rooting process made possible by Dr.fone – Android Root.
1st Part: Pre-check List before You Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Before proceeding with the rooting process using any specific method, there are several steps that you need to do and follow to guarantee that the rooting process will be done in a perfect and safe manner. Below is a short pre-check list you have to keep in mind before you root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge:
- See to it that you have backed up all of your important data before you proceed with the rooting process since this method alone means that you will erase data.
- It is important to ensure that your Android device is completely charged with a minimum of 85% charge before you proceed with the rooting process. It is important in order to guarantee that the process will start and finish smoothly without encountering any problems.
- Install the newest USB driver if you plan to root your device with the use of your computer.
- Go to the Settings option, then About Phone, Build Number then tap seven times to allow USB debugging and be a developer on your device.
Once you’re ready and you’ve followed the checklist above, you’re now ready for the process of rooting.
2nd Part: Steps to Root S7 Edge Using dr.fone – S7 Edge Root
During this part, you’ll learn how to utilize Dr.fone toolkit, which is a simple one-click root that’s hundred percent secure and safe as no data is kept or leaked during the entire process. dr.fone – Galaxy S7 Root is hassle-free and simple with an intuitive interface and very easy to use, regardless if you are a tech-savvy or not. This also supports over 7000 devices as well as known for its high success rate in the industry when it comes to rooting.
Below are the steps on how to root Galaxy S7 or root S7 Edge using Android root:
1. First and foremost, connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. After you’ve downloaded and installed Dr.fone Wondershare – S7 Edge root, consider launching Dr.fone Toolkit on your PC and proceed to root. You will need to use the USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge device to your computer. In case the Android version is 4.2.2 and up, there will be a pop-up message that would appear on the screen of your phone. Just click the OK button for you to continue. It will enable the device to set in USD debugging mode. After you’re done with it, dr.fone toolkit will recognize your device automatically and connect your smartphone to continue the process.
2. The second step Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge root is detecting and starting the root of your phone. If your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge is already connected, click the Start button that would appear on the Dr.fone toolkit. This Dr.fone application will detect automatically and find ways itself to root your Galaxy smartphone. It will take some moments depending on the device. That is the reason why you have to wait patiently and never disconnect the device under any circumstances. The phone might also restart several times during the entire process.
After that, your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge is ready completely to be rooted, click on the Root Now button to begin the process. During the entire process, there’ll be a pop-up message that would seek your permission to enable root. Click on the confirm button to continue and wait for a few minutes until your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge is rooted successfully. The process is very simple. All you need to do is just to follow the steps properly for you to get results.
3rd Part: The Advantages of Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge Root
Now that you already know what’s rooting all about with the use of Dr.fone Wondershare kit, it is the best time to understand the advantages of rooting Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge:
- You’ll get full control over your smartphone like being able to manage the applications and system files of your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- Rooting provides you a 1-click stop for blocking all ads that appear on any downloaded apps.
- You can now install some custom ROMs and customize your user interface as well.
- Improved response and faster performance.
- You may now use 3rd party software to recover any lost data like photos and SMS on your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- Vastly enhance the security of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge through erasing every Trojan virus and file.
- You may now unlock and delete even the stubborn files directly to your phone.
- Free your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge of all clutter through getting rid of the unwanted apps.
Those are just some of the many advantages of S7 Edge root once you have done the process completely and successfully.
Rooting will absolutely change the way you are using your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. It’ll provide you access to the deepest level of Samsung OS so you can utilize your smartphone without dealing with restrictions, making you the sole administrator. Therefore, do you want to root Galaxy S7 and root S7 Edge? If you’re now ready, prepare in advance and follow the step carefully to get the best out of the process of rooting on your smartphone.