There’s no doubting how frustrating it can be to sign in to your device after resetting it, only to be hit by the classic Google “Verify your account” page. The worst part about it is that most of us just enter random details and don’t take note of what we entered, so the whole process becomes a lot harder. This is where we have to think about how to bypass Google verification on Samsung or Samsung bypass Google verify.
The problem is that before you verify your account, you can’t click on the “Next” button at the bottom right of the display. Google’s verification page won’t let you. Fortunately, today we’re going to be showing you some of the best ways for bypassing this page and getting back into your device without having to go through this irritating process.
PS: for people who have a problem with How to Turn Off Google Assistant, this is just for you.
First, we’re going to be looking at a tool which is known as the “Factory Reset Protection Bypass Tool” – possibly the best tool for the job. One of the main reasons for using this tool is that it has been developed specifically for bypass Google account verification, so you can have faith when using it. Also, get to know how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 as well as other Android Screen Lock Bypass.
By following each of the steps that we’ve provided you with below, you’ll be able to bypass the Google account verification page in just a matter of seconds and with no hassle at all. It’s worth noting that for you to use this method, you must have an OTG (On-The-Go) cable.
Simples steps to fix on how to bypass Google verification on Samsung:
Step #1 – First of all, download the “Factory Reset Protection Bypass Tool” onto your computer and transfer it onto a USB flash drive.
Step #2 – Assuming that you have just a factory reset your device, you will be asked to select a language. Go ahead and do so before tapping on “Start”.
Step #3 – Next, you’ll be asked to insert a SIM card or check if your SIM card is faulty. This step isn’t important for the time being so simply tap on “Skip”.
Step #4 – On the following display, you’ll be prompted to connect a Wi-Fi network. Connect to your home router before clicking on “Next”.
Step #5 – Next, you’ll be required to accept the EULA (End User License Agreement). Simply check the “Yes” box and click “Next” to continue.
Step #6 – Now, this is the part where Google will ask you to verify your account. Connect an OTG cable to your Android device and connect the USB flash drive from the start of the method.
Step #7 – When your Android device detects that you’ve connected a USB flash drive, it will open up a file manager. Browse the flash drive and locate the FRP file which has the file extension “.APK”.
Step #8 – After finding the file, simply tap on it, tap on “Install”, and tap on “Open”.
Step #9 – You’ll now be taken to the “Settings” application and from here, scroll down to “Backup and reset”, tap on it, and then select the “Factory data reset” option, followed by lastly tapping on “Erase Everything”.
Step #10 – Your device will now factory reset again, but this time, you won’t be required to enter your Google verification information.
As you can tell this method is by far one of the easiest available, and in just a few minutes, you were able to get rid of the verification page and successfully Samsung bypass Google verify. However, if you don’t have access to an OTG cable then don’t worry, there is another method available for you. Also, know more about Samsung Reactivation Lock Bypass.
While reading the first method you were probably thinking to yourself, “Hold on, I don’t have an OTG cable?”, which let’s face it, most of us don’t. Fortunately, for the next two methods that we’re going to be showing you, you don’t need an OTG cable.
For people who are looking for an online way to unlock Samsung smartphone for any network all over the world, DirectUnlocks is your best choice.
In this method, we’re going to show you a similar method to the first one, except you will be doing this process entirely from your computer.
Follow up below guide to fix on ‘how to bypass Google verification on Samsung’:
Step #2 – Once the programs are installed, launch “Realterm”.
Step #3 – For Realterm to work effectively, you are required to enter your device’s port code. To do this, search on your computer for “Device Manager”. On Device Manager, under the heading “Modems”, click on “Samsung Mobile USB Modem”.
Step #4 – The device’s properties will then appear. Click on the “Modem” tab and somewhere on display, you’ll be able to see the device’s port code. Take note of the code, and you can now exit out of the device manager.
Step #5 – Head back over to the RealTerm program and under the “Port” tab, enter the port code before clicking on the “Change” button.
Step #6 – Click on the “Display” tab and from here, check the “Halt Duplex” box.
Step #7 – Lastly, click on the “Send” tab and enter “at+ creg?\r\n?” into the box at the top-right. Click “Send”.
Note: if the step above does not work, instead enter “atd1234;\r\n” and click on the “Send ASCII” button instead.
Step #8 – You may have to repeat the last few steps several times although once the dial pad appears on your device’s screen, you’ve successfully used this program to Samsung bypass Google verify.
Much like the first method, even though a little bit of work is required, you can quickly perform the Samsung bypass Google verify in a matter of minutes.
Lastly, we’re going to be introducing you to dr.fone – Android Unlock and will also be showing you how to use the program for Samsung bypass Google verify.
Before following the method below to fix on ‘how to bypass Google verification on Samsung’, make sure that you’ve downloaded dr.fone onto your computer and followed the installation instructions too. After doing so, jump right in.
Step #1 – Start by launching dr.fone on your computer and connecting your Android device using the appropriate USB cable.
Step #2 – Once you have the program open and you’re ready to continue, click on the “Unlock” feature to proceed.
Step #3 – On the following display, simply click on the “Start” button to begin.
Step #4 – Now, in order for this process to be successful you must put your device into “Download Mode”. After you’ve done this, click “Start” at the bottom-right of the program.
Note: if you don’t know how to enter download mode, don’t worry. Start by turning your phone off then holding the Volume Down, Power, and Home buttons all at the same time. When the warning message appears on your display, press the Volume Up button, and you’ll have successfully entered Download Mode.
Step #5 – After entering Download Mode, dr.fone will start downloading the necessary recovery package to bypass the verification screen.
Step #6 – In just a few minutes, Dr.Fone will have a successful Samsung bypass Google verify.
There’s no doubting that this is the most effective method for the job. Not only can you Samsung bypass Google verify, but you also get access to so many other features too. If you don’t already have a copy of Dr.Fone Toolkit for Android on your computer, make sure that you check it out as soon as possible.
Probably, this could be the most convenient way to bypass any Android smartphone, including Samsung. iMyFone LockWiper for Android is capable of bypassing all the types of locks, including PIN, pattern, fingerprint lock, and face lock. In addition to that, it can easily bypass the Google account verification with a couple of steps.
Main features of iMyFone LockWiper for Android
- It can bypass your Google account verification process after a reset.
- It can remove the Google account or bypass the FRP lock without the password.
- Give you the fullest access to the locked device and lets you enjoy all the features.
- It can remove the respective device from the previous account.
- Once the account is deleted, the device cannot be tracked or blocked using the previous credentials.
- It also gives you the option of using a different account on the same Android device.
Let’s take a look at the steps to be taken in order to bypass the Google verification.
Now we have listed down the steps you got to follow to bypass the Google account verification after reset.
1. First of all, you should install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Select the option labeled ‘Remove Google Lock.’
2. You can now click on the option called ‘Start’ and connect the troublesome device with a USB cable.
3. The device will be detected by the software, and it will display the device information. Click on ‘Next’ once the details are verified.
4. You can now follow the instructions to put the device on recovery mode. Then, choose the device’s PDA, country, and carrier information as well. You can then choose the option ‘Download.’
5. It will search for a data package for the device. You should always allow the computer to access the device, as well.
6. At the completion of the download, you should choose the option ‘Start to extract.’ This option will extract the package.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions so you can put the device on download mode.
8. In order to confirm the data installation, enter the digits ‘000000’.
9. You can install the data package with the provided instructions. Enable the download mode and follow the next steps so you can get the firmware package.
10. You can download the firmware package and then click on ‘Start to extract.’
11. Now that the firmware if prepared, LockWiper will unlock the Google Lock.
12. At the completion of the unlocking process, you will get a message saying that the lock is removed. You can use it as you would normally do.
In addition to removing Google Lock, iMyFone LockWiper is capable of removing Android lock screens as well. For instance, you can remove PIN, password, pattern, fingerprint lock, and face lock on any Android device. So, even if you get a used device with any sort of lock, you can remove it using LockWiper.
Resetting the device is an option for those who wonder how to bypass google verification on Samsung smartphones. However, this method will delete all the data saved on your device. So, the following steps will show you how to perform a factory reset and bypass Google verification.
1. As the first step, you should click on the account reset. If you see Google account verification screen, tap ‘Back’ to go back to the screen that shows ‘Wireless Network.’
2. Click on the option labeled ‘Add Network.’
3. Enter some random characters as the network name on the given field.
4. Tap on the characters you have just typed and then hold it for a while. You will see that the characters get highlighted, and you can select the option ‘Share’ from the popup menu.
5. Choose the option called ‘Gmail.’
6. Go to the next page and then tap on the option ‘Notification’ on ‘App Settings.’
7. Now, on the ‘Settings,’ you should choose the option called ‘Backup and Reset’ and choose ‘Factory Data Reset.’
8. At the completion of this process, you should set up the device and configure your device. You can use a different Google account when reconfiguring the device. As a result, you can use all the features of the device without any issue.
Android devices are manufactured with FRP (Factory Reset Protection) feature. As a result of this, you should pass the verification in order to access the features. Well, let’s see how to bypass this protection using an APK.
1. As the first step, you should select a good FRP bypass app to begin the process. You can perform some internet searches using the keyword ‘FRP Bypass APK.’ Then, download the APK of your choice on USB.
2. Connect the USB drive to the phone using an OTG cable. Install the APK file on the device so you will be given access to the settings. Now, you can wipe all the data with Google account on the device and get it working.
Bonus: Enabling and disabling FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
As a bonus, we explain how to enable and disable FRP on your Android device.
As the first step, you should go to ‘Settings’ and then go to ‘Accounts.’ You should then tap on the ‘Add Accounts’ feature. Then, you should choose the option called ‘Google.’ Provide your Google credentials and log in.
Go to the ‘Settings’ option and then tap on ‘Accounts.’ Then, tap on the Google account, which is added to your device. Click on the option called ‘Remove account’ which is located towards the top-right corner.
Which Method Should You Use?
It’s easy for us to say that using dr.fone – Android Unlock is the best choice. Not only can the program be used for bypass Google verification on Samsung, but it comes with a wide range of other features too.
However, if you don’t have access to a computer or you don’t want to use Dr.Fone Toolkit for Android, then either of the other methods will work fine. Sure, they require a little extra work, but in the end, you’ll get the same result, and you’ll be able to bypass the Google verification screen when you factory reset your device.
About dr.fone Toolkit for Android
As you can see, Dr.Fone can be used to remove a lock screen and bypass the Google verification menu, but there are a lot of other features that come with Dr.Fone too.
- Forgotten Password. As we previously mentioned, if you’ve forgotten your Android device’s password then with the help of Dr.Fone, you can remove the lock screen and regain access so that you can change the password.
- Root Android. That’s right. We all know how difficult and how tedious it can be to root your Android device, but fortunately, Dr.Fone can take care of the entire process for you in just one-click.
Go ahead and download the free trial of dr.fone before purchasing yourself the full version and taking advantage of all that it has to offer – you won’t regret it!
To Conclude on Samsung Bypass Google Verify
If you frequently perform a factory reset on your Android device, for whatever reason you may have, then it can quickly get frustrating if you have to enter your account verification details every single time. Because of that, using one of the methods that we’ve shown you today for Samsung bypass Google verify is necessary to getting yourself access to the device without going through the long process. Our suggestion would be to use dr.fone – Android Unlock (Locked Screen Removal) although if you don’t have access to this program, either of the other methods will work equally as well.
Another program you can count on is iMyfone LockWiper (Android), which is similar to dr.fone – Android Unlock but supports more Android devices than dr.fone – Android Unlock. It supports almost all Android smartphones like Huawei, Sony, Samsung, Google, LG, Motorola, Oppo, and so on. And it provides specific fixes for a specific smartphone with over 98% success rate.