In the latest times, Samsung has proved itself to be one of the fastest growing mobile companies. It has recently gained a huge customer base, due to its resilience and user-friendly features. Galaxy S6 is a popular model by Samsung, which has been in demand since its release two years back. It is only recently that a few users have put up with some deficits regarding the model and have asked experts to provide them with easy solutions for such problems.
The main error reported against this model is that Galaxy S6 black screen & Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on after getting switched off and has crashed due to rebooting. In most cases, customers have reported instances where a large number of important phone data and memory has been lost and erased. This problem has been addressed by our experts to give you a wide array of solutions and possible preventions in troubleshooting your Samsung phone before consulting with a technician.
Nowadays, most technicians and phone experts have recommended new software, which can be easily used on your PC to recover lost data on your phone. The most prominent software on the market today is Dr.Fone – Android Data Recovery (Include For Broken / Damaged Device) software. This software is easy to use and produces fast and immediate results.
Read on to know more about your phone’s internal features and the tips to keep it safe. We have divided the article into three simple parts so that you can get the best understanding of your device.
It is essential first to gain a first-hand idea about your phone and then knows why your Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on. This will let you gain an upper stance in dealing with such errors in the future.
- Usually, an interruption in the phone update process may set off a series of errors and thus prevent it from being started in a normal routine.
- In some cases, rough usage by the user or any internal damage like a fall or moisture intake by the phone can cause your phone to act up.
- Removal of your phone’s battery may also cause problems.
- Finally, your phone might have one or many operations running in its background, thus preventing it from turning on normally until they are completed.
These are the main reasons why your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone may not turn on normally. There could also be a slight change in the functioning of this model’s hardware.
To fix ‘Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On’ issue for sure, you can count on dr.fone Repair (Android), which has the highest success rate to fix Android Samsung system issues compared with other software in the market.
Key features of dr.fone – Android Repair
- Fix various Android system errors easily, such as Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On, ‘unfortunately app has stopped‘, Android Stuck in Boot Screen, Google Play Store Error 505, ‘Process system isn’t responding error‘, Android App Not Installed, etc..
- Easy and simple user guide provided on every screen
- Work with all Samsung smartphones, including Galaxy S10, S9, S8, etc.
- It’s the first & ultimate Android Repair tool with high success rate.
Note: Be kindly reminded that you will fix this issue with Android Repair tool, which may cause data loss on your Android phone. So don’t forget to backup your Android data at first.
Step 1. First, download & install dr.fone – Android Repair. And click the “Repair” option from the main window.
Step 2. Then connect the Android device to the computer and click “Android Repair” button to continue.
Step 3. Select & confirm your Android device information and then tap “Next”.
Step 4. Boot Android device in download mode to proceed.
Step 5. Once the firmware downloaded, dr.fone – Android Repair will start to repair your Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Turn On error.
It is suggested by experts to firstly back up all your data before following any recovery measures given below. Most mobile companies and stores have advised users to use the Dr.Fone – Android Recover to keep their phones safe. It is unique software designed chiefly to protect data from damaged and tempered devices and store on the PC without losing on its originality. In fact, getting into the habit of backing up your Samsung Galaxy S6 data regularly is the most important.
Dr.fone toolkit – Android Data Recovery is the world’s first data retrieval software for broken Android devices.
Listed below are a few features of the software:
- The software can be used to retrieve data from damaged devices, which have crashed in a rebooting loop or have been broken down.
- It has the highest recovery rate in the market.
- The software can also be used to recover photos, videos, contact lists, and much more.
- It is best suited and compatible with Samsung Galaxy gadgets, along with many other Smartphone brands.
This software is given out for a free trial period to all customers so that they can check out its features before purchasing this program. The Dr.Fone toolkit aims to efficiently restore data from your unresponsive phone, which would not turn on automatically or whose system might have crashed due to a virus attack.
The following steps must be carefully followed to extract your data when Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on:
1. Firstly, download the Dr.Fone toolkit – Android Data Recovery on your PC and press install to run it. You must connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 to your PC through a USB cable. Then, a number of tabs will come up on your screen amidst which you must click on the “Recover” option. Then choose “Recover Data from Android” from the program’s screen and Select “Recover from Broken Phone” on the Left Panel.
2. The second step requires you to choose your content from your S6 phone. Many file types would be automatically displayed on your PC screen. From this list, you are then allowed to choose files that you would prefer to keep on your PC. After selecting, press “Next”.
3. In this step, there will be two options to inquire about the state of your phone. You can choose between the “Touch doesn’t work or cannot access the phone” and “Black/broken screen” options as per your situation.
4. Next, you will be asked to provide information regarding your mobile type and name. After providing correct information, the software will easily identify your tab. Then, choose “Next”. If the information is correct, put in “confirm” and click on the “Confirm” button to continue.
5. To enter the “Download Mode”, you must follow a few easy instructions by the toolkit. In the first step, you are required to switch off the phone. Next, you must hold down the Volume Down, Home button, and the Power button together. Lastly, you are required to press the Volume Up button to initiate the Download Mode.
6. Finally, it is important to wait till the software recognizes your Smartphone.
7. Once this is completed, you are allowed to preview all the files on your PC screen before you hit the “Recover” option.
After completing the above steps to save your data, you can now fixate your attention to why your Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t respond or turn on.
1. Force-starting when Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on
When your Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on, there is no option of removing the Samsung S6 battery. But, you can still try to reset your phone by choosing the Power ON or OFF button together with the Volume Down button for a period of at least five to seven seconds. This works for a number of customers when they are faced with the blackout problem on their phones. Then, wait for the phone to normally reboot and startup.
2. Charging your Samsung Galaxy S6
More often than not, customers usually forget to charge their phones leading to black out the problem on their phones. This could be easily remedied by using an original Samsung charger to charge your phone for at least 30 minutes before trying to turn it on again. If your phone displays the sign of charging on its screen, there is no reason to worry.
3. Booting in Safe Mode
Booting in Safe Mode is the next good way to alleviate the threat of a software crash. This gives you an opportunity to get to the root of the problem. You could then focus on your misbehaving downloaded applications. If your phone successfully boots in the Safe Mode, you can rest assured that it is healthy and capable of being turned on. In some cases, some troubling applications might be deleted to solve the problem.
The following steps given below are to be followed in order to boot your device in Safe Mode when your Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on naturally:
- Firstly, you are required to long press the Volume Down together with the On/Off button for at least fifteen seconds and wait till your phone starts to vibrate.
- You can release the power button once the “Samsung” logo is displayed on your phone screen.
- Your phone will then start to boot into Safe Mode, which can be evident when you see “Safe Mode” at the bottom of your screen.
4. Wiping the Cache Partition on Your Phone
You can also try wiping the cache partition on your phone when your Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on. This will not threaten your data and is very different from the Factory Reset.
- Firstly, you are required to long-press your On/Off button together with the Volume Up and Home button till a slight vibration is felt on your Samsung phone.
- Next, release the Power button while continuing to hold the Home and Volume button on your phone.
- Once the recovery screen appears before you, you can leave the other two buttons gently.
Scroll down your phone using the Volume down button and opt for the “Wipe Cache Partition” option using your power button. When the process is completed, you can then select the “Reboot system now” in order to restart your phone. Check that your phone turns on naturally.
These tips are extremely efficient since they have received positive responses from many Samsung Galaxy S6 users asking for solutions when their Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t turn on. Additionally, Dr.Fone – Android Recover (Include Android Data Extraction) tool is the most useful and noteworthy software that can be used regularly to extract all the data on your phone and to avoid data loss. You can follow these tips to get instant help on your Samsung phones during the blackout and rebooting problems.