Hvis du bruger Windows 10, scanning and repairing drive stuck would be an annoying issue for you. Faktisk, et betydeligt antal brugere på tværs af forskellige regioner har allerede oplevet dette problem. I visse tilfælde, scanning and repairing drive stuck can last up to several hours. Desuden, some computers give this trouble every time it is switched on. Godt, if you are looking for a solid solution to overcome this issue, Dette er en skal læse artikel.
Reason for scanning and repairing drive stuck on your Windows 10 computer
The reason behind the scanning and repairing drive stuck on Windows 10 is an improper shutting down. Det betyder, at, if your Windows computer hasn’t been shut down properly, you are likely to experience this annoyance. Improper shutdown can often appear due to power failure. Også, it can occur as a result of the forced shutdown. You may see the error message from the first time you switch on the PC after an improper shutdown.
When Windows OS is running, the relevant operational data will be read and written on Random Access Memory (RAM). When the computer is shut down unexpectedly, the data stored in the RAM will be lost. Hertil kommer, at, such an incident can cause damages to the hard disk as well. When you try to boot the computer next time, the system will automatically scan and repair those corrupted files.
We highly recommend our readers to avoid turning off the PC improperly while it is functioning. Ellers, you are likely to lose important data.
How to stop scanning and repairing drive process?
It is true that the scanning and repairing process is likely to last for a considerable time. Wasting a couple of productive hours looking at your computer screen is a ‘crime’. Som i dag, we all live a very busy lifestyle, and we hardly can wait for this process to be completed. I dette tilfælde, you will have to find a way to skip this scanning and repairing process. After booting the computer into the normal mode, you can perform a manual scan and repair it later on. Repairing the drive manually is an exceptionally important process if you really want smooth performance from your PC. Godt, if you receive the scanning and repairing drive process, below are the steps to follow.
Please note that some of these methods work on Windows 10 Normal mode. Other methods are applicable when Windows doesn’t boot successfully. You may choose the method depending on the case.
En del 1. How to resolve ‘scanning and repairing drive stuck’ on Normal Mode?
I dette afsnit, let’s discuss two methods to fix scanning and repairing drive stuck that apply to Windows Normal Mode.
Måde 1: Make use of the Windows Error Checking utility
I denne metode, we will be using the Windows Error Checking tool that is found in drive properties. Through this option, you will be able to scan and repair the potential issues on the drive. Following are the steps you should follow to make use of this built-in utility.
1. Gå til den File Explore option located on the taskbar
2. Vælg indstillingen “Denne PC” and expand the options to see Devices and Drives
3. Right-click on the drive which Windows tried to scan when you boot the computer. You can determine this simply by looking at the error message on the screen once again. The message usually says “scanning and repairing drive (drevbogstav)“.
4. Gå til fanen mærket “Værktøjer” and click on the button “Check” located under the tab “Error checking“.
5. If there are errors on Windows, you will be able to see a message saying “Repair this drive“.
6. Men, if there are no errors, you can see a message saying “Scan drive“. You should click on “Scan drive anyway“. The operating system will start to scan and repair the drive by itself now.
7. Perform a reboot on the PC and see if the problem is solved.
Måde 2: Perform a drive status check
If there are issues associated with the drive, you will see that Windows will detect them. Derefter, the system itself will help you scan the errors and repair them. To fix these issues, ligesom ‘scanning and repairing drive stuck’, you will have to check the drive status. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it.
1. Gå til den Kontrolpanel of the computer
2. Change the view of the window to small icons and select the option “Security and Maintenance”
3. Klik på indstillingen “Maintenance”
4. Under indstillingen “Drive Status“, you will see that there are several potential issues listed down
5. Each of those issues will accompany a link
6. Bare click on the relevant link to repair the respective drive
En del 2. How to resolve ‘scanning and repairing drive stuck’ if Windows doesn’t boot
Som tidligere nævnt, this section explains what you should do to resolve the ‘scanning and repairing drive stuck’ issue if Windows doesn’t boot
Måde 1: Perform a CHKDSK through Safe Mode
As the first step of the process, let’s see how to run CHKDSK command through the Safe Mode. This process is a pretty simple one as you don’t need any expertise to do it. Hvis Windows gør ikke ’ t starte med succes, og du skal springe scanning og reparation af drevet, Det ville være praktisk.
1. Boot computeren Windows i fejlsikret tilstand
2. På tastaturet, Du bør samtidigt tryk på Windows og R-tasten og åbner “Køre” kommando
3. Derefter, Skriv i bogstaver CMD og tryk på CTRL + Skift + Enter-tasterne samtidig. Dette vil åbne CMD på administrator-tilstand. Hvis du Tryk på OK eller tryk på ENTER, Du kan ikke angive den befale lynhurtig igennem administrator-tilstand.
4. Du vil derefter nødt til at skrive den befale nævnt nedenfor
“Chkdsk x: /f”
Bemærk venligst at brevet “x” should be replaced with the relevant drive letter where you see the issue.
5. Ved afslutning af scanningen, you will be able to restart the computer. You should then check if the issue is fixed.
Måde 2: Use Safe Mode and enter “Repair-Volume -DriveLetter”
This is another method you should try to make PowerShell utility on the system. It will run the specific command, Repair-Volume -DriveLetter. This option will scan for the hard disc errors and repair them easily. Mentioned below are the steps to do so.
1. Boot your computer on Windows 10 Fejlsikret tilstand
2. Key in the letters “powershell” in the search box and bring the menu up
3. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and then select the option “Run as Administrator”
4. You should now type the command lines mentioned below and hit “Angiv”
“Repair-volume -driveletter X”
Please note that you will have to replace the letter “X” with the drive you intend to repair.
5. Ved afslutningen af processen, Du bør restart the computer and see if it is solved
The above options should fix the issue for most of the users. Men, if they don’t, you should try updating the drives. That is because, in certain cases, even the outdated or crashed drives can be the cause.
Although updating drivers is not that hard for many users, it can be a time-consuming task. If you’re a novice or don’t have time to waste on updating drivers manually, try a professional tool. This is when a driver updater like Driver Easy comes to play.
With the assistance of Driver Easy, you will be able to update all the outdated drivers at once. Finding the most appropriate driver version and installing it is pretty simple with Driver Easy. This tool will save you plenty of time and protect you from drivers that have malicious software.
By using the free version of Driver Easy, you can download and install the drivers one by one. Men, if you need to download and install all the drivers with the two-click operation, use Pro Version.
Her er hvordan man bruger det.
1. Download the Driver Easy software and install it
2. Launch Driver Easy software and hit “Scan nu” knappen
3. Nu, Driver Easy will perform a thorough scan on the computer and see if there are any issues
4. Klik på den “Opdatering” button next to each device and get the drivers downloaded
5. Men, if you have the pro version, you can download and install all the drivers at once
Bonus Tip: Recovering data on Windows 10 computer after performing a system restore
Some of the errors associated with Windows 10 may need a system recovery to get solved, som cannot open volume for direct access, systemet kan ikke finde den angivne fil. Men, when performing a critical system repair, your data may lose. Så, it is handy for you to know a software that can recover data.
Dette er, når software som LETHED Data Recovery comes into play. This software can recover all the lost data from your hard drive that underwent a repair. This software is recognized to be one of the most reliable data recovery tools for Windows. Please make sure that you save your valuable data on a separate hard drive after recovering.
Godt, that is how to solve ‘scanning and repairing drive stuck‘ on your Windows computer. We hope this article would be of some use for our Windows-using-readers.