Nel recente passato, Snapchat has become an essential part of many individuals’ daily schedule. In particolare le giovani generazioni ha abbracciato questa emozionante warmheartedly piattaforma di social media. In circostanze normali, Snapchat is supposed to function pretty smoothly. Tuttavia, just like any other social media platform, it can give some troubles due to various reasons. Per esempio, what if you wake up one morning only to find that Snapchat could not connect to the server? O, what if you see the message Snapchat there was a problem connecting to the server? No matter whether you use an iOS device or an Android, let’s see how to fix this issue easily.
All the options mentioned in parte 01 e 02 are built-in options for iOS and Android devices.
If you need a professional solution to fix this ‘Snapchat There Was a Problem Connecting to The Server‘ issue regardless of the device, jump into parte 03 straightaway.
In this part of our article, we explain how to fix “Snapchat could not connect” issue on iOS devices. Se sei un utente Android, you can jump into the next part straight away. This section comprises of multiple methods to address the aforesaid issue.
01. Check if the network is fine
Come già sapete, Snapchat is a social media app that works on the internet. Così, the very first thing you should do is to check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Vai al “Impostazioni” app and select the option labeled “WLAN.”
- Quindi, you should either switch to another Wi-Fi network or simply use cellular data.
Una volta si è connessi a una rete stabile e veloce, è possibile solo avviare l'app Snapchat. Se esso doesn ’ lavoro t, il problema non è con la rete. In tal caso, si dovrà provare altre correzioni di seguito indicate nel nostro articolo.
02. Vedere se l'app è si è schiantato
Per molti utenti, alcuni errori hanno avuto luogo a causa di un incidente durante la stessa applicazione di Snapchat. In questo caso, si dovrà verificare con loro fonti ufficiali. Per esempio, è possibile controllare la loro pagina ufficiale di Twitter (@Snapchatsupports) e vedere se si parla di qualsiasi problema. Se non, si può semplicemente verificare attraverso giù Detector. Come forse sapete, Giù rivelatore è uno strumento online (sito Web) che controlla se un sito è giù.
03. Chiudere e riavviare Snapchat
A volte, il ‘Snapchat could not connect to the server’ problema potrebbe essere una temporanea a causa di un piccolo problema connesso con l'applicazione stessa. In questo caso, si può facilmente risolvere chiudendo e riavviando l'applicazione di Snapchat. Infatti, forza di chiusura e il riavvio dell'applicazione in grado di risolvere diversi problemi minori di qualsiasi app. Di seguito indicate sono i passi da compiere per chiudere e riavviare l'app Snapchat.
- Innanzitutto, Tocca due volte il tasto Home.
- Vedrete le app ora. Basta sfiorare per trovare l'applicazione che si intende chiudere (In questo caso, it is Snapchat). Quindi, swipe the respective app (Snapchat) to force close it.
- Wait for a while and then reopen the app to see if it works now.
04. Exit VPN on the iOS device
Many individuals use VPNs on their iOS devices due to various reasons. Bene, what if you are currently using a VPN on your device and you experience some issues with Snapchat? The solution is to close the VPN and try logging in to Snapchat once again. In altre parole, what we recommend is to try using Snapchat without VPN. That is because some of the VPNs may affect the process due to stability issues.
05. Enable Snapchat to access cellular and Wi-Fi data
Whenever you have downloaded and installed a new app, it requires special permissions, and so does Snapchat. When you install Snapchat, you will see that it asks for permission to use Wi-Fi and cellular data. If you didn’t grant the required permission, Snapchat would not be able to use internet access. In questo caso, it will not be able to sign in for Snapchat. Così, it will not be a surprise to see Snapchat could not connect message. Mentioned below are the steps you should consider in order to fix this in an iPhone.
- Go to Settings and select the option labeled Snapchat.
- Quindi, passare all'opzione chiamato “Wireless Data.”
- Ora, select the option called WLAN & Cellular Data so you can allow Snapchat to use data.
06. Perform a reboot on your device
Performing a force restart or a reboot on your iOS device will address the majority of minor glitches. That is why most of the iPhone users tend to perform a restart whenever they experience issues. These issues can range from app-related issues to iOS related lags. Bene, this trick may sound pretty silly for some individuals. Tuttavia, the truth is that it can be very effective at times. Anche, restarting your iOS device doesn’t require much effort or consume a substantial amount of time. Così, come crediamo, it is worth giving this option a shot and sees if it works for you.
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow in order to reboot your iOS device easily.
For iPhone X or newer;
- Press and hold the Side button with any of the volume buttons to see the power off slider.
- Once the power slider appears, just drag it and turn the device off.
- Once the device is turned off, you should press and hold the Side button once again.
- You will now see the Apple logo.
Per iPhone 8 o più anziani;
- Press and hold the Top/Side button depending on the type of the device so you can see the power slider.
- Drag the slider and turn the iOS device off.
- Once the device is turned off, press and hold the Top/Side button to see the Apple logo.
07. Update the Snapchat app
If you are not yet to succeed after all those steps, you should try updating your Snapchat app. In questo modo, you will be able to fix potential bugs and errors associated with the current app version, including ‘Snapchat There Was a Problem Connecting to The Server‘. Come si potrebbe rendersi conto, apps generally offer timely updates to fix issues, introduce new features, and secure the app. The same is true with Snapchat as well. In questo caso, it is a wise and effective approach to update the respective app. Per molti individui, the updates have actually worked and fixed the potential issues associated with Snapchat. Detto questo, it is totally worth giving it a try to see if the update fixes your issue.
08. Delete the Snapchat app and reinstall it
If the problem is persisting, you can try deleting and reinstalling the Snapchat app to fix it. Per fare questo, you should simply tap and hold a Snapchat icon. Quindi, you will see a cross icon at the top left-hand corner. Tap it to delete (uninstall) Snapchat.
Go to the App Store once again and download the Snapchat app back. The app should work fine now for most of the users.
09. Get rid of the jailbreak tweaks that are incompatible with your iOS device
Some of the iOS users have jailbroken devices. These devices come with various tweaks that may be incompatible with the original iOS system. These tweaks can necessarily create negative impacts on the system. Di conseguenza, some of the apps might crash or malfunction. Così, if you have a jailbroken device and the Snapchat app gives some problems with it, remove the tweaks. To get rid of these tweaks, you should necessarily follow the steps mentioned below.
- Primo, you should download Cydia. For those who don’t know what Cydia is, it is managed for the iOS system. This tool allows you to install various jailbroken apps on your iOS device (iPhone, iPods, and iPads).
- Ora, you should launch Cydia and then search for the potentially troublesome tweaks. Vale a dire, you should find ‘xcon’ or ‘nosub’ within the search bar of Cydia.
- Ora, you should tap on the xCon or NoSub for the apps installed. Per esempio, you will have to tap on ‘xCon for Fortnite.’
- You should then go to the option “Modify” e selezionare “Rimuovere” to get rid of it.
Questo è tutto. You can now see if your Snapchat app works fine.
10. Get in touch with Snapchat Support
If you are yet to succeed, you will have no other option than getting in touch with Snapchat Support. Just go to their Twitter account or go to support section of the Snapchat official website for help. You can directly ask them about the issue and get a solution.
Even Android users use Snapchat very often, and they can experience the same trouble – ‘Snapchat There Was a Problem Connecting to The Server‘ as iOS users. Così, this section is dedicated to our Android users.
01. Reboot your Android device
A large number of issues on your Android device can be fixed simply with a reboot. In aggiunta a quello, rebooting helps you cleaning RAM and make your device to run faster and smoother.
02. Clear cache and app data of Snapchat
To clear the Snapchat app’s cache and app data, è necessario seguire i passaggi indicati di seguito.
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Go to ‘App Manager’ or ‘Apps.’
- Locate Snapchat under ‘All.’
- Clear cache and data and then reboot the device.
Please note that clearing cache and app data will delete app preferences and settings of the respective app. Di conseguenza, you will have to reconfigure some settings when you use it.
03. Reset the App Preferences
Resetting the app preferences is another way to address this issue. Let’s see how to do it.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on the device.
- Quindi, go to the Apps/App Manager option.
- Locate the option ‘All Apps.’
- Tap on the icon that represents the menu.
- Select the option called ‘Reset App Preferences.’
04. Clear the cache of Google Play Services
- Go to the Settings app and select the option ‘Apps’ or ‘App Manager’ sul dispositivo.
- Go to All and select the Google Play Services app.
- Clear its cache and then perform a reboot.
05. Clear framework cache of Google Services
Google Services Framework is the tool that synchronizes the data and device data to function properly. By clearing this framework cache, you can bring back this smooth functionality.
- Go to Settings and select Application Manager.
- Select Google Services Framework under ‘All.’
- Tap on the option ‘Force Stop.’
- Quindi, tap on ‘Clear Cache’ anche.
- Perform a reboot and see if the issue is solved.
06. Reinstall Snapchat
Uninstall Snapchat and reinstall it on your Android device. If the app has some issues while functioning, reinstalling a fresh copy will solve it.
07. Update Google Play Services
If the Google Play Services is outdated, you will have to update it with the latest version. In questo caso, sarà necessario seguire i passaggi indicati di seguito. Infatti, such an update will resolve issues associated with apps like Snapchat as well as Hangouts, Google Plus, ecc.
- Go to Settings and select Security.
- Go to Device administrators.
- Quindi, deactivate Android device manager.
- Ora, go to the Settings app once again.
- Select Apps and select All.
- Then select Google Play services and tap on Uninstall updates.
- Ora, the Play Store will update automatically if there is an update available.
- Go to Settings once again and go to Security.
- Go to Device administrators and activate Android device manager.
- Riavviare il dispositivo.
Do you want to know a convenient, professionale, and super-fast way to fix the aforesaid issue – Snapchat c'era un problema di connessione al Server? Se è così, you can rely on Dr. Fone Toolkit – Riparazione offered by Wondershare. It is true that dr.fone Toolkit – Repair for iOS or Android can resolve Snapchat there was a problem connecting to the server. Ma, in addition to that, this powerful Toolkit can address various other issues with a couple of clicks only and without any data loss. The best thing is that this Toolkit is available for both iOS and Android devices. In poche parole, dr.fone Toolkit is the ultimate solution to fix all the complex and minor issues. Così, you can just download dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS or Android and start fixing your device now.
Bene, that’s how to fix ‘Snapchat could not connect‘ emettere facilmente. Per favore fateci sapere se avete domande.