Getting a new phone is a frustrating process let alone when you’re getting a new version of the phone that you already have. The process gets just as frustrating when you’re switching from an iPhone phone to an Android device. When getting a new phone, after we’ve set it up properly, we go straight to transfer everything from our old phone over to our new phone. When switching from Android to Apple, this isn’t always a choice.
We prefer to hold onto our messages for sentimental reasoning, so we do our best to hold on to both our text messages and our WhatsApp messages. With that in mind, in this article, we are going to focus on how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy S10, S9 (Plus), S8 (Plus), Galaxy S7 (Edge), so let’s jump right in.
Part 1. How to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy in 1-Click
The first method we would like to recommend is the simplest way to transfer WhatsApp data for you in just one click via iTransor for WhatsApp, which is the most professional tool for WhatsApp data transfer. With it, WhatsApp messages transfer can be very easy and effective. It can just back up and restore WhatsApp data on your smartphone with on OS-crossing issue.
Key features of iTransor for WhatsApp
- Be useful in the WhatsApp messages transfer from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, or Android to Android as well.
- iTransor can create a full backup of WhatsApp data on your iOS or Android to your computer for free.
- Selectively and flexibly WhatsApp messages restore is allowed to your old or new iPhone/Android phone when necessary.
- Be easy to use & support for all Android/iOS devices, including new iPhone 11, Samsung S10, and so on.
- Be trusted by reputable review websites, including iPhone Life, Mac-World, Tech Advisor, etc..
Step by step to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy:
Step 1. Get iTransor Downloaded on your PC, then install and launch it. On the main window, choose ‘Transfer WhatsApp between Devices.‘ And make the connection between both your devices and computer via USB cables. iTransor will detect them and display them on the next window.
Step 2. Then click the ‘Transfer‘ button to start the WhatsApp messages transfer task.
Step 3. Make sure both your iPhone and Android connected to the PC until the task finished.
Part 2. Using Dr.Fone to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S10
Using iOS Whatsapp Transfer in dr.fone – Restore Social Apps Module to successfully and easily transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy S10, S9, S8 is the best option available. More importantly, you will be able to transfer all of your data including your messages, without risking any data loss.
Step #1 – Begin by downloading the Dr.Fone program and installing it accordingly. Once installed, launch the program.
Step #2 – Once the program is open and ready, select “Restore Social Apps” option from the tool list and choose “Restore WhatsApp messages to Android Device” under “WhatsApp” tab on the Left.
Step #3 – If you haven’t already done so, then go ahead and connect both of your devices with USB cables and allow Dr.Fone a few moments to detect that they’ve been connected.
Step #4 – A display will be shown that allows you to see the two connected devices. When you are ready, click on the “Transfer” button and the transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy Phone process will begin.
Note: if the connected devices appear on the wrong side of the transfer process, click on the “Flip” button and the files will be transferred in the reversed order.
Step #5 – Upon clicking the “Transfer” button, you will be prompted with a warning message. After reading the message, click on the “Yes” button and the transfer will begin.
Depending on how much data you are transferring the process may take some time, however, it shouldn’t take too long. You are now able to access all of the WhatsApp messages from your old device on our new device without any problems. As you can see, this problem is flawless and takes only a few moments. Before we discuss the other features of Dr.Fone, let’s take a look at some of the other methods there are to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy S9, S8.
Part 3. Using Wazzap to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy S9/S8
Another program that is available for this process is the Wazzap program. The program is purely developed for transferring data, making it one of the best choices out there.
Step #1 – The first thing that you have to do is to extract all of the data from the WhatsApp on your iPhone device. Take a look at the App Store, there are plenty of apps to do just this.
Step #2 – On your Android device – Galaxy S8, download the Wazzap Migrator App and locate your iPhone’s WhatsApp data.
Step #3 – Wazzap will then use these files and convert them to a format which the Android version of WhatsApp can use.
This will only take a few moments and afterwards will provide you with a WhatsApp which has all of your WhatsApp messages from before, it’s that simple!
Part 4. Using Backuptrans to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 Edge
Another available option for you if you want to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Galaxy S7, S8 is to use Backuptrans. Backuptrans has been one of the long-term data management programs out there and is definitely one of the best programs for ensuring that your WhatsApp messages are safely and securely transferred from your iPhone over to your Android device. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at this final method.
Step #1 – To start off, make sure that you have both downloaded and installed the Backuptrans program accordingly. Once installed, go ahead and launch the program.
Step #2 – Before moving on, now is the perfect time for you to connect the device that you’d like to transfer data too as well as the data you’d like to transfer data from using USB cables.
Step #3 – On the left side of the program, select the device that you’d like to transfer WhatsApp messages from. Right-click on that device and select the “Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone” option.
Upon clicking on this option, all of the messages from the device that you selected will be transferred directly over to your new device in a matter of seconds.
Part 5. Other Features of dr.fone Toolkit for iOS & Android
As mentioned above, dr.fone has a lot more features available other than being able to transfer WhatsApp Messages, Photos & Videos from iPhone to Galaxy S7 Edge, S8 (Plus), S9 (+), S10, so let’s take a look at what else Dr.Fone has to offer.
- It’s not uncommon for us to accidentally delete photos from our phones or even delete an app, and with that in mind, Dr.Fone allows for you to recover the underlying data that you once thought was lost forever.
- Following on from the previous point, you are able to completely remove any underlying data from your device. Factory restoring your device does not completely get rid of the data, although with Dr.Fone you are able to completely wipe data from your phone so that it can never be recovered.
- To make Dr.Fone a widely available program, it is compatible with all of the most recent Windows and Mac versions as well as all of the most recent iOS versions.
- Got a new phone? Transfer all of your data from your old phone straight over to your new phone with just the click of a button, no effort needed!
- Backing up all of the data stored on your device regularly is important to do in the event of data loss occurring, and Dr.Fone provides you with all of the iPhone data backup and restoration tools that you’ll ever need, in one convenient location.
So, it is clear that Dr.Fone has all of the best tools available for data management and your iPhone, showing that there is absolutely no reason for not giving it a shot! It’s important that if you get an Android device, you are able to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 Edge without any issues, and Dr.Fone Toolkit provides you with the tools for that.