Hvor å fastsette "kunne ikke aktivere Touch ID på denne iPhone’
People who own the iPhone models prior to the X series know how important the touch ID is. iPhone users employ this touch ID in order to unlock their iOS device, carry out payment, verification, og mye mer. Noen ganger, en er unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone. If you come across this error, there is nothing to worry.
her, we will tell you about various ways to resolve the error ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone.’ Så, let’s know about these amazing methods to get rid of this annoying problem.
- Metoden 1: The best solution to resolve ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone’
- Metoden 2: Switch on Touch ID from the phone settings
- Metoden 3: Try to delete and reset your touch ID
- Metoden 4: Reboot the device
- Metoden 5: Reset all the phone settings
- Metoden 6: Restore factory settings on the device with iTunes
If users have not replaced their touch sensor ever, the touch ID error could never arise due to hardware problems. Derfor, you are unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone because of some software issue. I så fall, you require an iOS repair application to resolve the error. iMyFone Fixppo is the best application to fix the ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone’ feil.
Unique characteristics of iMyFone Fixppo:
- iMyFone Fixppo employs advanced technology to resolve iOS-related errors.
- While resolving the iOS error, there will be no data loss.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface and brings out positive results.
- The application supports every iOS version, inkludert iOS 11/12/13.
- iMyFone Fixppo does not just fix the Touch ID problems but even resolves serious issues like iPhone stuck, svart skjerm, etc.
Steps to fix ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone’:
With the help of iMyFone Fixppo, you can easily reinstall the iOS system entirely to resolve the error ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone.’ Så, go through the instructions listed below.
Trinn 1: Starte programmet
I første omgang, you have to download and launch the application’ iMyFone Fixppo‘. Derfra, select the mode ‘Standard.’ Neste, connect your device to your system and tap on ‘Neste.’
Trinn 2: Download firmware
Etter at, du må download firmware from the list given by the program. Choose the most suitable option and hit the tab ‘Last ned.’
Trinn 3: Tap on ‘Start’
After the completion of the downloading process, the program will begin to fix the error ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone.’ For dette, you have to click the button ‘Start.’ Dermed, the issue with the touch ID will be fixed in no time.
If you have come across the ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone’ error after restoring or updating the iOS, you need to activate your touch ID using the phone settings. It is very easy to perform this task. Go through the following instructions carefully!
- Trinn 1: Åpne den iPhone Settings and look for the ‘Touch ID and Passcode‘ alternativet.
- Trinn 2: Put in your password whenever a prompt appears.
- Trinn 3: Neste, you need to adjoin a fingerprint after tapping on the ‘Add a Fingerprint‘ alternativet.
- Trinn 4: At the appointed area, you can adjoin your fingerprint. Ensure to wipe and clean your finger before you punch in the fingerprint.
- Trinn 5: Make sure to keep the finger in three or two directions to evade irrelevant problems further.
- Trinn 6: Turn off and on your device and see if the fingerprint works now.
If the error ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone’ still persists, employ this solution to resolve the error. I denne metoden, you need to reset the touch ID to beat this situation.
Steps to resolve ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone’:
In order to fix this frustrating problem, you need to delete and reset the touch ID on your iOS device. You can do so in the following way. Så, let’s have a look at the instructions below!
- Trinn 1: Tap on the icon ‘Innstillinger‘ på enheten.
- Trinn 2: Velg alternativet ‘Kontakt-ID & Passord‘ menyen. Derfra, look for the concerned screen for the touch ID to reset it.
- Trinn 3: Neste, put in the password to proceed further and watch your fingerprints.
- Trinn 4: Slide off to erase the fingerprints.
- Trinn 5: Etter at, you need to put in the password.
- Trinn 6: Insert the password and verify the removal process.
- Trinn 7: Nå, you are all set to reset the touch ID on your mobile device hassle-free. Dermed, the error ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone’ will be fixed.
This is another method to fix the error ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone.’ It will help to unlock the touch ID without any trouble. For dette, follow the steps as listed below. The steps for rebooting the device are different on different iPhone models. Så, check your model and follow the instructions accordingly.
In iPhone 5s/6/6s or 6 Plus/6
- Trinn 1: Press-hold the sleep tab and home tab together. You will notice the message’ power off’ on display. Keep pressing the tabs even when the black screen comes up.
- Trinn 2: Neste, an Apple logo will flash on your mobile screen. Once it appears, release all the tabs.
In iPhone 7 Plus/7
- Trinn 1: Press-hold the sleep tab and the volume down key.
- Trinn 2: Once the Apple sign appears, you need to release both the tabs.
In iPhone 8 Plus/X series
- Press the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together. Keep on pressing the side tab until the Apple sign shows on the screen. Så, this will reboot your system, and the touch ID problems may vanish when the device restarts.
If you are unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone, it could be due to some changes in the phone settings. Noen ganger, some settings could have changed without your knowledge. In order to resolve the issue, you can try resetting the settings on your iPhone. For dette, open ‘Settings’ on your device and tap on ‘General.’ Etter at, look for the option ‘Reset’ og deretter, click ‘Reset All Settings.’ Til slutt, put in your password to verify the action.
Man kan løse problemet ‘ kan ikke aktivere Touch ID på denne iPhone’ med denne metoden. her, du må gjenopprette fabrikkinnstillingene på enheten. Å utføre denne handlingen, Du kan selv enten låter eller innstillinger.
1. Gjenopprette fabrikkinnstillinger gjennom innstillingene
Instruksjonene for å utføre denne oppgaven er lik de som brukes for å tilbakestille innstillingene ovenfor. Gjenopprette fabrikkinnstillinger, du må trykke på ikonet ‘ innstillinger’ og deretter, velger ‘ generelt.’ Derfra, se etter kategorien ‘ tilbakestille’ og trykk på den. I kategorien ‘ tilbakestille,’ you will find the option ‘Erase All Content and Settings.’
Når ferdig, enter your passcode in the next window and confirm your action by clicking on ‘Erase iPhone.’ Clicking on this option will restore all the settings back to the default. I tillegg til dette, all the data on your device will be wiped off.
2. Restore factory settings through iTunes
- Trinn 1: Først, you need to connect your phone to the system. Etter dette, run iTunes on your system.
- Trinn 2: Put in the password as well as trust the system if asked to do so.
- Trinn 3: Select your iPhone from the listed options on the iTunes display.
- Trinn 4: Til slutt, tap on the tab ‘Restore iPhone’ og deretter, select ‘Restore’ on the verification display.
Når ferdig, the factory settings will be triggered on your smartphone automatically.
Nå, you know what all you have to do if you get stuck with ‘unable to activate Touch ID on this iPhone.’ All of these methods are quick effective in fixing this annoying error. Out of all options, we suggest you go with iMyFone Fixppo. This application resolves the issue effectively and hassle-free. Så, download the application and resolve the issue.