WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus are such fun to use along with the convenience of connectivity it gives. However, some of us are not contented with using WhatsApp on our phone, we want to have all those chats on our computer screens when we are working so that we do not have to open our phone every time we receive a message. It sounds strange, but it is possible to extract the backup of your WhatsApp account so that you can read the messages on your PC.
You may even require taking a glance at your archived messages, which consist of crucial information that you need. Or you may just want to re-read the old messages with your friends or beloved. Whatever the grounds are, extracting WhatsApp messages was never so easy before; now you can just extract the backup of your WhatsApp application. This article mentions all the details you need to know about the entire process of extraction.
The WhatsApp Backup Extractor mentioned in this article also tells how you can selectively extract your messages from your iOS and Android devices. Choosing messages to be extracted is more convenient since it saves you the hassle of deleting unwanted messages later. You can select only the required messages and extract them to your computer.
Benefits of using WhatsApp messenger
WhatsApp is the best online messaging tool that you can use to date. It lets you chat with your family and friends, share different media with them, and call people as well. The best part about WhatsApp is that you just have to pay for your Internet connection and you can interact with any person sitting in any corner of the world without any additional charge. Let us go through some of the benefits of WhatsApp quickly:
- Automatic import: WhatsApp reads your contact list and automatically imports the ones using WhatsApp.
- Ease of use: The fact that has made WhatsApp popular is its user- friendly interface. It can be used by an average person without any hassle since the software is very easy to understand.
- Block people: You can block the contacts you do not want to interact with. Some people may become very annoying sometimes and they do not understand your privacy. You can simply block them if you do not want to talk.
- Mobile balance not needed: You do need to have the mobile balance on your phone if you want to use WhatsApp since the application uses only the Internet connection. You can easily exchange various media using this application with your mobile data.
- No advertisements: No ads are displayed on the main window of WhatsApp, which means you can talk to your loved ones without any hassle.
Besides, if you wish to know how to perform WhatsApp Backup on Google Drive and How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone 11, these are just for you.
WhatsApp Backup Extractor
These are the four backup extractors for WhatsApp for Android and iOS users:
- Section I. WhatsApp Backup Extractor for iOS & Android
- Section II: iOS WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Section III: iOS Whatsapp Transfer, Backup & Restore
- Section IV. Extract WhatsApp Messages by iMyFone D-Back Simply
- Section V: Android WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Section VI: WhatsApp Backup Extractor – Backuptrans
If you would like to find a tool that supports both iOS and Android, Aiseesoft FoneLab should be your best choice, which works on iOS/Android devices and both Mac and Windows as well. Another cool feature is that its data recovery mode lets you restore deleted WhatsApp data quickly.
Pros of FoneLab:
- It can restore more than 18 file types;
- Restore files from iCloud & iTunes Backup quickly;
- 100% compatible with iPhone/Android devices.
Dr.Fone – iOS Recover (iPhone Data Recovery) is a great WhatsApp Backup Extractor that lets you extract your WhatsApp texts from your iTunes backup, iCloud backup, and iPhone. It implies that whether you had backed up your WhatsApp messages or not, you can use Dr. Fone iPhone Data Recovery to export and extract your messages from your iOS device to your PC and read them on your computer directly. The best features of the software are:
- Topmost iPad and iPhone extractor of the world
- You can extract your data from your iOS devices, iCloud, and iTunes in a flexible manner
- You can preview and export the data selectively
- The exported data is saved in the form of a readable file
- The software supports all models of iPad, iPod, and iPhone
- Wondershare also gives you money back guarantee of 30 days in case you are not able to extract your data
Methods to extract the WhatsApp messages and export them
From the introduction given above, we understand that dr.fone – iOS Recover gives you three ways to extract the WhatsApp messages and export them. Let us read about these methods:
Method I: How you can extract WhatsApp content from your iOS device or phone
Step 1. Run Dr. Fone for your iOS device. Connect the iPhone and your PC using a good quality USB cable. If you are using models after iPhone 4s, you will see the latest version of iOS.
Step 2. Press the ‘Start Scan‘ button to start scanning the device.
Step 3. After the scanning is done, you will see all your data on your device on the screen. Open the WhatsApp folder and select the WhatsApp messages that you want to recover. Click ‘Recover to Computer‘ button and save those messages in your PC.
Method II: How you can extract the WhatsApp messages from your iTunes backup
If you want to recover your WhatsApp messages, you need to make sure that you have synchronized your iPhone with the iTunes software.
Step 1. Open Dr. Fone window and click “Recover from iTunes backup file“.
Step 2. Select the backup file from iTunes that consists of your messages. Click ‘Start Scan‘ when you are prepared to scan the contents of WhatsApp.
Step 3. After scanning is done, you will see the selected backup files in the adjacent window. Now, select the messages from WhatsApp that you want and click ‘Recover to Computer‘ in order to save those messages to your PC.
Method III: How you can extract your WhatsApp messages from the iCloud
Step 1. Open Dr. Fone software window and click “Recover from iCloud Backup file“.
Step 2. Log in to your iCloud account and select the iCloud backup file, which consists of your messages. Download those files of WhatsApp messages.
Step 3. A new pop-up window will appear. You can select the message attachments and messages in this window to save time rather than downloading everything on your iCloud backup.
Step 4. Click ‘Next‘ in order to scan the selected file on iCloud. After scanning is done, select your required WhatsApp messages and click ‘Recover to Computer‘. This will save the messages to your PC.
The method mentioned above can extract your WhatsApp messages from your iOS devices, iCloud backup, and iTunes backup. It is capable of scanning both the existing and deleted WhatsApp messages. The other WhatsApp Backup Extractor that can work to recover your WhatsApp messages is dr. fone- WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore. This software is capable of backing up and exporting selected existing WhatsApp messages to your PC in a readable layout.
In addition, Restore Social App (WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore) lets you transfer your messages of WhatsApp to other iOS and Android devices. It means that you can read your WhatsApp conversations on your PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Read below to see how this method works:
Step 1. You need to download the dr.fone software and install it on your PC. Run the software and connect your phone or another device to your PC.
Step 2. Click “Restore Social App” and go to “WhatsApp” tab.
Step 3. In the new window that opens, click ‘Backup WhatsApp messages‘
Step 4. Select ‘Backup‘ to begin the process of restoring your WhatsApp messages. The backup will complete after a while.
Step 5. Select ‘View it‘ to preview the WhatsApp content. Now, you can select the WhatsApp content you want and export it to your PC. This content will be downloaded as Vcard, CSV, and HTML, files. You can read this content directly on your PC.
iMyFone D-Back is another tool to extract several types of files from iTunes, iCloud, and iPhone backup files. It not only can restore WhatsApp data, but also can retrieve videos, photos, documents, music, and so on. The most important is that it’s compatible with the latest iOS version and iPhone models well.
Pros of iMyFone D-Back
- User-friendly interface, easy to use;
- Be able to preview data before extracting;
- Provide 3 data extraction methods.
If you are an android user, you obviously need solutions for extracting and exporting your WhatsApp messages to your PC. ‘dr.fone – Android Data Recovery‘ is your answer to this issue. This software makes it absolutely convenient to extract your content of WhatsApp and read your conversation on your PC. The best features of this software consist of:
- You just need a few clicks to extract the WhatsApp messages from the Android to the PC.
- You can view your extracted messages on your PC for free.
- Recover your videos, photos, contacts, call logs, messages, and many more things.
- The software is compatible with more than 6000 Android devices.
- Wondershare also gives you a money-back guarantee for 30 days in case you are not able to recover your WhatsApp content from your Android device.
How to use Dr.Fone – Android Data Recovery to recover your WhatsApp messages
Step 1. Download Dr.Fone – Android Data Recovery software and install it on your PC.
Step 2. Run the software and connect your PC and Android device using a good quality USB cable
Step 3. Allow ‘USB debugging‘ on your Android device to let the software recognize the Android.
Step 4. In the new window that opens, select WhatsApp messages and attachments. Click ‘Next‘ tab to start the scanning procedure.
Step 5. Select the scanning mode that you want to use these options: “Scan for deleted files” and “Scan for all files“. The first scan is quickly completed and it does not let you selectively recover your data. The last scan takes longer because it scans your device deeply and it lets you selectively recover your data.
Step 6. Once the scanning is done, you will be able to view your WhatsApp messages in the new window. Choose the messages that you want to extract. Click ‘Recover‘ to save these messages to your PC.
When you use the right tools, it becomes easy to extract and recover your WhatsApp messages to your PC. It lets you have a great solution to a simple problem whenever you want to view your WhatsApp messages on your PC. Also, here is the WhatsApp porn group links for your reference.
WhatsApp Backup Extractor – Backuptrans is another way to view your WhatsApp conversations on the PC. It lets you simply decrypt the WhatsApp chats and read them from the backup files of WhatsApp. Read below to understand this method:
Step 1. First, you have to locate the required backup file from WhatsApp and copy it to the PC. Connect your phone to the PC and copy the required file.
Step 2. Now, launch WhatsApp Backup Extractor – Backuptrans on the PC.
Step 3. Right click the database icon to select “Import Android WhatsApp Backup Data” tab.
Step 4. Select your encrypted backup file. Click ‘OK’.
Step 5. The software may require you to enter the Android account details to decrypt the required file. Click ‘OK’.
Step 6. After you enter your account details, the messages will be decrypted as well as extracted successfully. Now, you can select the options to export, restore, or print the messages.